passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I promoted Izumi, but how does her home as new scene unlock? it doesn't show up for me :/
Conversation > Date
Do it on Friday

Hey guys, im currently level 5 in work, but still cant talk to jack to hire bailey. Please help
Job lv 5 > talk with Bailey in the living room > talk to Jack > talk to Bailey in the morning
Are u sure u didn't miss any of them?

I bought the car. How you get the event with Bella?
Mine triggered automatically after done the work (going home)

Strange things happening. Progressed pretty far, past boat, past Grace promotion etc.Stats high. But out of nowhere it reverts to chapter 1 where Angela wants him to take her out. Also when I go up a level I can't choose a reward. ?????
Every time I try to do research I get sent to Chapter 1: The Rise, and Angela wants to go to the bar where we meet Everitt. Doesn't matter what day it is. I'm pretty far along in the story. I'm now researching SmartBox.
This case also happened to me, ONLY if I'm messing with the value on the save data (cheating by using save data editor)
Mine was solved by not putting too much value on research_xp and research_xp_before (it's maxed at lv20 btw)

theres no bailey in my game the quest with jack need me to talk with a girl with this name but theres none hahahahahahaha
Did u already done the guest room event? An event to trigger Bailey's arrival to the apartment

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Conversation > Date
Do it on Friday

Job lv 5 > talk with Bailey in the living room > talk to Jack > talk to Bailey in the morning
Are u sure u didn't miss any of them?

Mine triggered automatically after done the work (going home)
Normal 5 o clock or 7+? I tried at 5 and more and nothing. Do you use the garage when you leave home for work? I noticed there's two arrows both left and right but as I click nothing happens. Also, did you purchase a different car earlier? I did and I recall it fired an event where she basically mocked the car.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Also after this 5a update you can buy "Chiron" and then there is interaction with Bella.. I don't want to kill the suspense. (play it and find it yourself)..

Also on that day night you will have a dream scene in which Bella appears and you can choose to either help her or take-advantage, which results in different scenes..
This was bugged for me. I got the car without buying it.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Normal 5 o clock or 7+? I tried at 5 and more and nothing. Do you use the garage when you leave home for work? I noticed there's two arrows both left and right but as I click nothing happens. Also, did you purchase a different car earlier? I did and I recall it fired an event where she basically mocked the car.
Iirc, it was immediately triggered after the Chiron arrived
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
one of the tags stated there would be anal scenes. how do i activate these scenes?

Also when I go up a level I can't choose a reward. ?????
Just realise about ur question, what do u mean by reward? Is it a research credit (talent)?
Atm we only able to activate up to 11 talents on the research board

People are saying boat trip with boss in this update. But after reaching work level 5. I didn't get any opportunity for boat trip.
Just keep progressing the Jack's opportunity, the event (invitation) will eventually triggered during Jack's visit at Byron's office

0x5EEDED

May 4, 2017
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.5a! (Unpacked PC 497MB/Mac 461MB)

PC (335MB): - - - -
Mac (365MB): - - - -
Android (378MB): - - - -
How is it compressed so much (6x)?
I mean has anything been ripped out?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How do you call leah? Just visiting the office gives me no new talk opportunity after watching the news. I don't have Leah on my smartphone either.
My bad, that was a wrong order

Kiran123

Oct 4, 2017
Hm for some reason I can't get the Bailey bathroom event to fire. Do her lines during massage change or anything else to show me I can get it? Spent a week checking the bathroom but didn't get it.

noiro

Nov 16, 2018
talk with bailey at weekend, then watch tv in living room (bailey and angela goes to swimming).
it depend the event/scene to bella (she takes a selfie in byron car),
after that no scene (maybe next update).

Hm for some reason I can't get the Bailey bathroom event to fire. Do her lines during massage change or anything else to show me I can get it? Spent a week checking the bathroom but didn't get it.
after hire bailey,
lust 50 fear 70 it triggered in bathroom scene (not repeatable).

My bad, that was a wrong order
wait...
where and how i can get that scene ? ( i miss that scene)

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
talk with bailey at weekend, then watch tv in living room (bailey and angela goes to swimming).
it depend the event/scene to bella (she takes a selfie in byron car),
after that no scene (maybe next update).

after hire bailey,
lust 50 fear 70 it triggered in bathroom scene (not repeatable).

wait...
where and how i can get that scene ? ( i miss that scene)
You go to sleep after you get the selfie Bella scene and you have a dream that Bella is stuck in some kind of machine. I'm not really sure why it wouldn't trigger... but shift+O type in "jump bella_machine" is a work around. I can no longer tell which bugs are bugs from using cheat codes and which are not as cheats if not done the right way can really screw up the timeline. Just a warning to everyone using cheats. Most main triggers tend to happen in the livingroom and mcoffice area where I expect the player to be most of the time, but at different times of the day.

Is there any preexisting thing you need to get through before Bailey will show up in the Bathroom (I mean other than the lust/fear stat)? At this point I have her working for me, and lust stat is pretty close to max and for whatever reason this isn't triggering.
You have to take her shopping first, that the only thing. She's on the couch on the weekend after Angela goes shopping

Strange but I still cant get this scene, maybe I'm too far along or not far enough?

I've gave Izumi the job, been on a date with her, etc and went on the boat with Jack but I haven't seen any point where I could hack Jack's computer, I don't remember doing that in the last update at all so maybe there is something I'm missing?

Edit: Okay I finally got the scene with Bailey in the bathroom, it happened after I took her shopping.

But I still haven't got anything about hacking Jack's or anyone else's computer.
You need engineering 2 talent to hack computers.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
When i visit the lawyer's office after news i get "There is nothing more to ask her" when i klick on Leah. :(
Yeah, that notification will always appeared after done talk to Leah about the case and pay 20k then waiting until Leah called Byron (lawyer's office #1 event) and after the fun event with Emily (lawyer's office #2 event)
Are u sure that u didn't trigger any of those scenes yet?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes