VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'll probably add the ability to tell Ava in the future (in fact, I plan to do it for everyone). The system works a bit oddly/realistic though. You can flat out lie to people about it if you want. If you're pregnant, nothing is stopping you from telling both Jason and Andrew that they are the father. Both will 'check' if that's a possibility though and they may call you out for lying to them (for example, telling Andrew without having had sex with him will make it obvious he isn't the father). You will also be able to tell Ava she is the 'father', but she will always call you out for lying to her. After all she is very clear about being infertile and in fact is not (and will not ever) be the one who impregnantes you. You can have unprotected sex with Ava 100 times and you won't get pregnant as hermaphrodites simply can't reproduce in real life.

The upcoming game that I've been talking about on my Patreon recently though... that's a bit of a different story. It's a fantasy game that heavily features futa's in it's lore and they are able to impregnate other women. It's fantasy, so I don't feel like I have to remain as realistic with that game as I do with HSCS
Is the MC in the new game a futa? Or can you choose to be one?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Is the MC in the new game a futa? Or can you choose to be one?
In part due to the how the game is constructed and functions, I couldn't add two different genital options for the main character. But because it's an RPG, I very much wanted the player to have the choice to play as the gender they want to play as. So you can play as a futa or as a man. That way I don't have to write tons upon tons of sexual dialogue twice, but you can still (sort of) choose to play as a girl if you want.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
In part due to the how the game is constructed and functions, I couldn't add two different genital options for the main character. But because it's an RPG, I very much wanted the player to have the choice to play as the gender they want to play as. So you can play as a futa or as a man. That way I don't have to write tons upon tons of sexual dialogue twice, but you can still (sort of) choose to play as a girl if you want.
Oh that's awesome. And I was looking for the futa answer, and you delivered. You can count me as a new Patron.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
To avoid having to update everyone here about an unrelated project (Their Beautiful World - Divinity), I thought I'd create a separate thread for that game while it's still in development. You can check it out here:

I'll be revealing information about the project and its development status there. I'll provide small updates every other day or so (including the reveal of the female main character design later today)

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Does this game have any actual sex in it lol

I am doing a lesbian character and have made it to the end of like 4 female routes and no sex just getting "This is the end of the current story"

Which routes so far have sex in them ?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Does this game have any actual sex in it lol

I am doing a lesbian character and have made it to the end of like 4 female routes and no sex just getting "This is the end of the current story"

Which routes so far have sex in them ?
Depends on your definition of sex. If you mean penetration, than only Jason has a scene where you have vaginal sex with him. If you mean sexual acts in general, than Ava, Ella and Charlotte have either 1, 2 or 3 sex scenes. You need to go to their room from the school courtyard and there you can ask them to have sex with you

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Does someone already have version 0.3 apk port ?
You mean the Android version of the game? The offical version 0.3 build is already listed in the original post, so you can get it from there.

The66 also created his own version that includes the bestiality and cheat menu add-ons/unoffical mods: (He also reduced the file size of the game by quite a bit)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
How do you go about obtaining any of these fetishes from the list menu in your room ?
Usually by repeating actions that have to do with those fetishes. It's kind of an exploration thing. By unlocking a fetish, the main character has tried it out and discovered she enjoys it. So for the 'toy' fetish, go buy several sex toys for example.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Screenshot (38).png
*CRSSSSHHHH*
I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
View attachment 123869
*CRSSSSHHHH*
I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.
If you play with the Persona music turned on, every 10th conversation with someone (where you usually decided to date them/befriend them) will actually play the 'social rank 10' theme from Persona 4.

There is also a similiar reference to Persona with one of the fetishes. I don't remember which (I think it's the toys fetish?), but one of them will say 'Thou hast awakened to a new Fetish'. Obviously HSCS takes more than a few hints from the Persona franchise. And I regret nothing!

Reactions: ponyguy

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Hi great game but if I understand well the patch bestiality doesn't work for this version ? So we can't trigger the events even with the older patch?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hi great game but if I understand well the patch bestiality doesn't work for this version ? So we can't trigger the events even with the older patch?
It does work without issues. Only when a new version is released do you need to update. For example, version 0.2 of the game did not work with version 0.1 of the patch as new content was added (I'd have to go into coding details to explain why this is an issue). But as version 0.3 didn't have a new patch, version 0.2 works.

The easiest way to explain it is that the patch needs certain things to be present in the base game. The base game checks if the bestiality patch is present and if so, assumes you have the latest version installed. If that isn't the case, it can cause issues. So as long as you always have the latest version of the bestiality patch installed, you're fine.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes