VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
There either a bug or something because certain actions sends me back to main menu (so far it doing stuff with Ava and the student counsel)
I created a quick patch for the bugs here:

Drag the files in this into the 'game' folder and override when asked. This fixes the issue with the background image of the student council not displaying and the being thrown back to the main menu after doing certain things. I wasn't able to replicate your isse with Ava, so I hope this patch fixes that too

Reactions: goditseb and testor

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Well, the sisters look nice. However, the older sister and MC of that game looks younger to me. Not sure if that can be fixed, or even if it should be fixed, just my two cents.
As I've started rendering the images for the game, the designs cannot really be changed anymore. But... 'the older sister and the MC of that game looks younger to me'? I haven't revealed the main character's design yet, so are you talking about the younger sister (Fivae) I revealed earlier and thought she was the main character? Because she isn't

Reactions: goditseb

RikRik

Jul 12, 2018
I created a quick patch for the bugs here:

Drag the files in this into the 'game' folder and override when asked. This fixes the issue with the background image of the student council not displaying and the being thrown back to the main menu after doing certain things. I wasn't able to replicate your isse with Ava, so I hope this patch fixes that too
the Android version is also fixing this bug?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
the Android version is also fixing this bug?
I found another issue, so the bug was only half-resolved in that version. I'm currently uploading a new version with that bug fully fixed. But yes, when I'm done uploading it the Android version will also have the fix in it

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i loved how things going in this game,but focusing heavily on romance only makes the game less fun i wish i can see some femdom stuff or more perverted girls that our heroine fall in love with.
also that futa+pregnancy tags makes me realy looking forward where things is going here :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: freca and MOISTNESS

sayg00dby3

Jun 4, 2017
[ mega .nz/#!kbxGzYyL!E_kmQJnfxYXd1x-hCl4rAOAxeKpf2u19-Sb_qHo181w ] == v0.3.
The thread should be updated soon, but this is for the people that cannot wait to play the new version.

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
I can't, I'm sorry. The bestiality add-on will always have to remain an unofficial extra for the game. I can't make that an official part of any of the game versions (be it Android or the PC/Mac OSX versions) because that could create major issues with Patreon. It kind of sucks, but this way I'm not responsible for the bestiality content and Patreon wouldn't pester me because of it
ok then no problem

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
also that futa+pregnancy tags makes me realy looking forward where things is going here :eek:penedeyewink:
Well, maybe you are not far from that, part of changelog for v0.3:
- Added morning sickness when pregnant
- Added the ability to tell Jason and Andrew about your potential pregnancy

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Well, maybe you are not far from that, part of changelog for v0.3:
- Added morning sickness when pregnant
- Added the ability to tell Jason and Andrew about your potential pregnancy
too sad i want "" Added ability to tell AVA about your potential pregnancy:'( more like im so mush into the futa girl

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
too sad i want "" Added ability to tell AVA about your potential pregnancy:'( more like im so mush into the futa girl
I'll probably add the ability to tell Ava in the future (in fact, I plan to do it for everyone). The system works a bit oddly/realistic though. You can flat out lie to people about it if you want. If you're pregnant, nothing is stopping you from telling both Jason and Andrew that they are the father. Both will 'check' if that's a possibility though and they may call you out for lying to them (for example, telling Andrew without having had sex with him will make it obvious he isn't the father). You will also be able to tell Ava she is the 'father', but she will always call you out for lying to her. After all she is very clear about being infertile and in fact is not (and will not ever) be the one who impregnantes you. You can have unprotected sex with Ava 100 times and you won't get pregnant as hermaphrodites simply can't reproduce in real life.

The upcoming game that I've been talking about on my Patreon recently though... that's a bit of a different story. It's a fantasy game that heavily features futa's in it's lore and they are able to impregnate other women. It's fantasy, so I don't feel like I have to remain as realistic with that game as I do with HSCS

Reactions: freca and goditseb
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes