VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Playing 2a now and I kep on getting this error whenever Jason talks:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 48, in script call
    call Jason_8 from _call_Jason_8
  File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 923, in script
    j "Fffuckk... That was amazing. I can't believe my first time felt this amazing. Damn..."
Exception: Sayer j is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 48, in script call
    call Jason_8 from _call_Jason_8
  File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 923, in script
    j "Fffuckk... That was amazing. I can't believe my first time felt this amazing. Damn..."
  File "Z:\Games\High School Crush Simulator\HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 622, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer j is not a function or string.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
High School Crush Simulator 0.2
Tue Jul 03 00:57:01 2018
Yep, this is a bug I stupidly introduced into the game by not paying enough attention to how I was coding the vegetables scenes in version 0.2a. I'm aware of this bug and will fix it (including for saves files affected by the bug) in version 0.3

Reactions: goditseb

MystikWulf

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you for a nice romantic games. Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to more encounters with all your games.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It's not related to HSCS, but maybe some people here will want to know about it. I just posted a character design + design poll about a new game.
Character design/Introcution:
Poll:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Follow yesterday's reveal of Fivae, here is another character reveal + poll:
Character introduction:
Poll:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is that gloryhole guy always go away in fear or is it possible to get different outcome?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I thought on that second one. When I returned it was "I decided to hangout with Mihcelle" so I thought it's over for good, but I see now it continues after few returnings. Thanks.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I thought on that second one. When I returned it was "I decided to hangout with Mihcelle" so I thought it's over for good, but I see now it continues after few returnings. Thanks.
Ah, yes.. The 'hangout with Michelle' message is a bug. It should state 'hangout with Jason', so I'm sorry fo the confusion. I've fixed it for version 0.3

Reactions: Prokopije

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
a bit lost on how to add the cheats can anyone help me out? nvm worked it out,

note for the future

"Merge the 'game' folder in this download with the 'game' directory in your High School Crush Simulator folder.
To access the cheats, go to your room and select the 'Activities' option from the menu there."

"Place the 2 files, cheats.rpy and cheats.rpyc inside the game folder path,
HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.2-pc\game"

:)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
a bit lost on how to add the cheats can anyone help me out? nvm worked it out,

note for the future

"Merge the 'game' folder in this download with the 'game' directory in your High School Crush Simulator folder.
To access the cheats, go to your room and select the 'Activities' option from the menu there."

"Place the 2 files, cheats.rpy and cheats.rpyc inside the game folder path,
HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.2-pc\game"

:)
Instructions come with the download......

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
The top of my Patreon page always lists when my next update is planned to be released (in this case it's in 2 days, July 12th for version 0.3 of HSCS)
Oh ok
Can you make the android version have an option to turn on or off beastiality scene ? Cus i dont have any laptop/pc and I'm interested on those scene

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Oh ok
Can you make the android version have an option to turn on or off beastiality scene ? Cus i dont have any laptop/pc and I'm interested on those scene
I can't, I'm sorry. The bestiality add-on will always have to remain an unofficial extra for the game. I can't make that an official part of any of the game versions (be it Android or the PC/Mac OSX versions) because that could create major issues with Patreon. It kind of sucks, but this way I'm not responsible for the bestiality content and Patreon wouldn't pester me because of it

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Follow yesterday's reveal of Fivae, here is another character reveal + poll:
Character introduction:
Poll:
Well, the sisters look nice. However, the older sister and MC of that game looks younger to me. Not sure if that can be fixed, or even if it should be fixed, just my two cents.

revenant281

Jun 19, 2017
There either a bug or something because certain actions sends me back to main menu (so far it doing stuff with Ava and the student counsel)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
There either a bug or something because certain actions sends me back to main menu (so far it doing stuff with Ava and the student counsel)
Seems to be an issue with one of the last-minute additions to the game, the new scene transitions. This is pretty bad, so I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes