VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Here's hoping Ava can have her little problem fixed. Or find out (the fun way?) that the diagnosis was in error.
Like Gomly1980 said above me, Ava won't be able to get you pregnant. Hermaprhodites are a real thing and they aren't fertile (neither penis nor vagina). I try to stay as realistic as possible with this game, so Ava will also be infertile because of that

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Whats size
That one might be a bit unclear without more explanation. The 'size' fetish will activate the 'your Mood increases due to you fetish' when you end a masturbation/sex scene that increases the 'biggest object in vagina/ass' stat of the main character. So this fetish is about continuously exploring with bigger and bigger things

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Until you sit on a barstool and slide down it.

Don't go too big folks, you don't want an arse a family of dwarves can live in.

Masturbate safely.

And not with fire extinguishers.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
How to find this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think pass code available only for patreons.
Ooohhh... That's an interesting one. It's not actually in the game yet, I'm afraid. I created it when I had plans to include text messages from all romance options in version 0.1 of the game. This is actually a selfie Charlotte would send you when you entered a relationship with her (1 of 2 selfies actually). I released it as a preview image before releasing version 0.1 of the game, but due to time constraints I didn't actually end up implementing those text messages and instead focus on the main story.

I think the person who created the original post might have seen this preview and though it was part of the game when it was released, so he used it as one of the promo images alongside the ones I created myself to show off the game when version 0.1 came out.

This image will eventually end up in the game I think when Charlotte gets her own update (each update will focus on one or more of the romance options in the game). Then I'll add the selfie text messages from Charlotte. Hope this clears things up a bit

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
As I understand with cheat pass we may change outfit. So do you plan add a wordrobe in the next updates?
This is actually a selfie Charlotte would send you when you entered a relationship with her (1 of 2 selfies actually)
Very hot idea))

ElJimboGrande

Jan 30, 2018
Here's an odd bug on 0.2a that others don't seem to have encountered:

While running game code:
File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 40, in script call
call Jason_4 from _call_Jason_4
File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 383, in script
j "Wow. I must be a great guy then. Hmm. I never knew."
Exception: Sayer j is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 40, in script call
call Jason_4 from _call_Jason_4
File "game/friendship_jason.rpy", line 383, in script
j "Wow. I must be a great guy then. Hmm. I never knew."
File "C:\Distr\hscs0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 622, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer j is not a function or string.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes