VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios wondering are there a chance that the MC can be pregnant with only the first sex with jason ?

And if the MC got pregnant
Is it a good or bad thing ?
Yes, you can get pregnant during that encounter. Each encounter that leaves semen in the MC's vagina can get you pregnant if you aren't using birth control.

And if it's good or bad it totally up to you. I didn't add it with the idea of making it a good/bad ending in mind. Potential relationships aren't broken up because of your pregancy. You'll always have a happy ending (as I don't like bad ending that feel like they have no purpose). So... I see pregnancy more as just a thing that makes the ending a bit different. But it doesn't change the tone to be bad or good. It's really up to you if you want her to be pregnant or not, if you think getting pregnant means you 'made a mistake somewhere in the game', then that's fine. It's a valid way of reasoning if you went for a non-pregnant route. But it isn't a 'bad ending' in my mind

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Interesting game. Enjoyable dynamic. It's still early doors for it so obviously complaining like "oh there's not x or y in it" will sound hollow but it's certainly an entertaining premise I look forward to seeing grow in the future.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Question for clarification; I understand why the besti content was removed from the game and why it can't officially be supported going forward, but is there any intention to "unofficially" support it going forward? Or is the currently available content the only content that will go into the game?

Reactions: Yennefer

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Question for clarification; I understand why the besti content was removed from the game and why it can't officially be supported going forward, but is there any intention to "unofficially" support it going forward? Or is the currently available content the only content that will go into the game?
It will keep being developed, don't worry. But much like all other content in the game, with certain updates it will be added to and with others it won't. Each update can only focus on so many things, and my collaboration with the mod/patch creators wasn't among that this time due to me being extremely busy with my new project (Their Beautiful World - Divinity). But the patch is far from dead, don't worry.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Is Ava ever going to fuck MC?
Who knows? Probably. But there are 6 characters that are romancable. Both Ava and Ella have had their own update that continued their story/addes sex scenes. It isn't unlikely that the remaining 4 characters will get their own update before Ava gets a second update. When the main story and jobs are done, I might do 2 characters per udpate though, so that would speed things up. Ava is currently the most popular character, so there is no doubt in my mind she will get another update dedicated to her. But I think it would be unfair to only focus on her. The other characters are liked too and they also deserve their story to be continued.

Reactions: ulT1m4

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
im afraid not, looking for it ever since
Yeah, the walkthrough is interesting... I'm constantly battling with deciding between continuing it or not. Creating one takes surprisingly long and I always think 'I could be dedicating this time to developing the next update and I think that'd be a better use of my time'. I always try to write my games to be intended to be played without a walkthrough, but if there is a high demand for it, I'll see if can update it to version 0.3 despite that taking a long time

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, the walkthrough is interesting... I'm constantly battling with deciding between continuing it or not. Creating one takes surprisingly long and I always think 'I could be dedicating this time to developing the next update and I think that'd be a better use of my time'. I always try to write my games to be intended to be played without a walkthrough, but if there is a high demand for it, I'll see if can update it to version 0.3 despite that taking a long time
Your absolutely right ! I ment that maybe a fan writes one.. i didn´t mean you have to do it ^^ Im looking for a walkthrough because it´s a game :D You always want a "best outcome" with a game and that´s what a walkthrough offers ^^ But please, don´t "waste" time with a walkthrough, better work on your new game "
Their Beautiful World: Divinity" or a updates on HSCS then anything other ! You got it mate :)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Your absolutely right ! I ment that maybe a fan writes one.. i didn´t mean you have to do it ^^ Im looking for a walkthrough because it´s a game :D You always want a "best outcome" with a game and that´s what a walkthrough offers ^^ But please, don´t "waste" time with a walkthrough, better work on your new game "
Their Beautiful World: Divinity" or a updates on HSCS then anything other ! You got it mate :)
I was in fact the one who wrote the walkthrough for both Blooming Love and the version 0.1 walkthrough of HSCS, but it'd indeed be better if a fan took over that roll for me. We'll see if that happens though. If it doesn't, I might still do it myself as I understand why people want it. Walkthroughs are also an easy way to check if you've seen every possible outcome/scene

Reactions: ulT1m4

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
after talking with Charlotte resets to the main menu.
When/Where did you download the game from? From the original post? Or did you download it from my Patreon page shortly after release? Because this sounds like a bug that was present in an early version of version 0.3 that was later fixed. If this is the case, simply re-downloading the game from either here or from my Patreon page (I updated the links) should work

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Do we need start a new game to watch all scenes or continue game from last save?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Do we need start a new game to watch all scenes or continue game from last save?
If you made a save at the 'save point' like the game suggested (in both version 0.1 and version 0.2, the game told you at the end of the main story to make a new save so that you could continue from that save file in the future), you can safely continue from that save to see the new main story scenes. Other saves won't crash, but you will miss some important main story content

Reactions: Del.Mar

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
As I've started rendering the images for the game, the designs cannot really be changed anymore. But... 'the older sister and the MC of that game looks younger to me'? I haven't revealed the main character's design yet, so are you talking about the younger sister (Fivae) I revealed earlier and thought she was the main character? Because she isn't
Fivae was described as the MC's younger sister. You had a post right after your reveal of Fivae linking to a reveal for Livia, who was described as Fivae's older sister (and I assumed she was the MC, unless there's more sisters in the family?) Looking at the two, Livia looks younger then Fivae to me, though like I said earlier, don't know if that's a problem or not.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Fivae was described as the MC's younger sister. You had a post right after your reveal of Fivae linking to a reveal for Livia, who was described as Fivae's older sister (and I assumed she was the MC, unless there's more sisters in the family?) Looking at the two, Livia looks younger then Fivae to me, though like I said earlier, don't know if that's a problem or not.
Ah, I understand how that might have been confusion. You can see the actual design of the main character (and her mother) right here though:

Female MC design is the second post, so go to page 1 and you should find it easily.
But yeah, there are their 3 sisters (you play as the middle child) or 2 sisters and a brother.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Ah, I understand how that might have been confusion. You can see the actual design of the main character (and her mother) right here though:

Female MC design is the second post, so go to page 1 and you should find it easily.
But yeah, there are their 3 sisters (you play as the middle child) or 2 sisters and a brother.
Livia still looks younger then her sister(s). Not sure if I think Fivae or MC looks older.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, you can get pregnant during that encounter. Each encounter that leaves semen in the MC's vagina can get you pregnant if you aren't using birth control.

And if it's good or bad it totally up to you. I didn't add it with the idea of making it a good/bad ending in mind. Potential relationships aren't broken up because of your pregancy. You'll always have a happy ending (as I don't like bad ending that feel like they have no purpose). So... I see pregnancy more as just a thing that makes the ending a bit different. But it doesn't change the tone to be bad or good. It's really up to you if you want her to be pregnant or not, if you think getting pregnant means you 'made a mistake somewhere in the game', then that's fine. It's a valid way of reasoning if you went for a non-pregnant route. But it isn't a 'bad ending' in my mind
this is pretty important. i imagine the dog scene will eventually lead to sex. can we expect her to have puppies too =p

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes