VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
this is pretty important. i imagine the dog scene will eventually lead to sex. can we expect her to have puppies too =p
No, this game is too grounded in reality for that.
In my upcoming game Their Beautiful World - Divinity, it's quite a different story. It's a fantasy game, so I can create my own lore there. And I came up with the idea that elves can 'breed'/'bond' with just about anything. So there an elf can have a child with a dog/wolf. The result won't be puppies though, but 'lycans' (werewolves).

Reactions: ulT1m4 and goditseb

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well now, i'll have to check that game out. are the elf and wolf already introduced?

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
well now, i'll have to check that game out. are the elf and wolf already introduced?
The game is still in development and version 0.1 is not out yet (I'm currently working my ass off to get it finished as soon as possible for you guys). Their Beautiful World - Divinity is a sort of 'reboot' of an older game I created simply called Their Beautiful World (you can still find it here on F95Zone, but the development for that game is dead). I wasn't satisfied with how version 0.1 of that game turned out, so I'm giving the world I created another try with this new game. Their Beautiful World - Divinity will hopefully be the start of several games set in my fantasy world. The old TBW game isn't canon for the newer games, but you can still check it out if you want. Bestiality is only mentioned in that game though, not shown. It shortly explains what werewolves are and how they are born, but no more than that.

Reactions: goditseb

test121

Jul 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios
Since I've seen you write multiple times that hermaphrodites (intersex) are always infertile, I feel the need to correct you on that one.
They are most often not fertile. Tho there have been reported cases of fertile intersex people.
There are a few papers on fertility of intersex people, notably: Pregnancy in a hermaphrodite with a male-predominant mosaic karyotype, and Pregnancy in true hermaphrodites and all male offspring to date (both can be found on NCBI).
As noted there, there have been 11 reported cases of successful fertility. It is possible for an intersex person to be fertile, tho it seems to be limited to one one fertile set of reproductive organs.

So in conclusion, it would be possible for Ava to impregnate or to become pregnant, but not both.

I can totally respect if you don't want to make it possible due to some other reasons, but it being unrealistic is just not true (and there's also that whole sci-fi thing going on with the hypersexual genetic condition already in the game)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios
Since I've seen you write multiple times that hermaphrodites (intersex) are always infertile, I feel the need to correct you on that one.
They are most often not fertile. Tho there have been reported cases of fertile intersex people.
There are a few papers on fertility of intersex people, notably: Pregnancy in a hermaphrodite with a male-predominant mosaic karyotype, and Pregnancy in true hermaphrodites and all male offspring to date (both can be found on NCBI).
As noted there, there have been 11 reported cases of successful fertility. It is possible for an intersex person to be fertile, tho it seems to be limited to one one fertile set of reproductive organs.

So in conclusion, it would be possible for Ava to impregnate or to become pregnant, but not both.

I can totally respect if you don't want to make it possible due to some other reasons, but it being unrealistic is just not true (and there's also that whole sci-fi thing going on with the hypersexual genetic condition already in the game)
Oh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware that it was possible. Regardless, I still don't see that happening for Ava. The only things thar matters for the game is if she can impregnate the MC. She doesn't have testicles though, so no sperm cells either. I know that some hermaphrodites can have them, but Ava doesn't (as is mentioned several times already in the game). And the 'most often not fertile' is enough for me to say that Ava not being fertile is not unrealistic. I don't complain to be an expert on hermaphrodites, but I was aware that they usually aren't fertile. I kind of just assumed none of them were, but I see I was mistaken in that. That doesn't change much for the game though

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware that it was possible. Regardless, I still don't see that happening for Ava. The only things thar matters for the game is if she can impregnate the MC. She doesn't have testicles though, so no sperm cells either. I know that some hermaphrodites can have them, but Ava doesn't (as is mentioned several times already in the game). And the 'most often not fertile' is enough for me to say that Ava not being fertile is not unrealistic. I don't complain to be an expert on hermaphrodites, but I was aware that they usually aren't fertile. I kind of just assumed none of them were, but I see I was mistaken in that. That doesn't change much for the game though
Perhaps someone would/could make a mod? I think it would be an interesting thing to have happen.

cristalarc

May 12, 2018
Hello all!
I'm having a problem with this game, it constantly sends me to the main menu (losing all unsaved progress), like for example if I go to balcony and try to talk to Charlotte, at the end of that conversation sends me to main menu. This has also happened with other things, is it me or is this a known bug?

Edit: Found the patch!

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Hello all!
I'm having a problem with this game, it constantly sends me to the main menu (losing all unsaved progress), like for example if I go to balcony and try to talk to Charlotte, at the end of that conversation sends me to main menu. This has also happened with other things, is it me or is this a known bug?

Edit: Found the patch!
Where was the patch? I could swear I have V0.3a, but I'm getting crash to menu errors as well, on Ava's first scene, as well as any time I masturbate on the balcony.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Where was the patch? I could swear I have V0.3a, but I'm getting crash to menu errors as well, on Ava's first scene, as well as any time I masturbate on the balcony.
Did you use the original patch I posted here? Because that one only semi worked. It gets a bit confusing with patches.
The easiest solution is just re-download the game:

This version has the latest patch included in it. If you're still having problems with this version, let me know

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
When I try to save the game, it brings me to the same exception error message. I have the 0.3 version.
What exeption error message are you talking about? Did you post about it earlier? If so, I might have missed it. Sorry about that.

Could you post the actual crash log of the game when you get the error? That might help me in figuring out what's going on.

AlexSecret69

Jul 24, 2018
What exeption error message are you talking about? Did you post about it earlier? If so, I might have missed it. Sorry about that.

Could you post the actual crash log of the game when you get the error? That might help me in figuring out what's going on.
Actually I rebooted the game and now I can save. Must have been something on my end. Should've tried that first, sorry.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Actually I rebooted the game and now I can save. Must have been something on my end. Should've tried that first, sorry.
Not a problem. If you run into any other trouble, let me know. The more bugs are discovered the better. Because that means I can try to fix them for version 0.4

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Did you use the original patch I posted here? Because that one only semi worked. It gets a bit confusing with patches.
The easiest solution is just re-download the game:

This version has the latest patch included in it. If you're still having problems with this version, let me know
Thanks, I'll give that one a try. Currently downloading now, I'll let you know how it went.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes