VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The results of the character focus poll for version 0.4 of HSCS are in. Charlotte will be the focus of the new update (in combination with the main character herself, so expect new masturbation scenes and such). First Ava, then Ella and now Charlotte. Guess the original girls are where it's at

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
No extra dog, no. But the patch from version 0.2 still works if you haven't tried that one out yet

(Also, very beautiful signature. I might have a passionate dislike of Yennefer as a character, but I can appreciate the amazing work Krull did on your signature with her)
Ikr Krull Is amazing !
So you're more the Triss person ? I like her but Yennefer is such an amazing Character.
well in my opinion and I respect yours

Reactions: LelianaStrange

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Ikr Krull Is amazing !
So you're more the Triss person ? I like her but Yennefer is such an amazing Character.
well in my opinion and I respect yours
That's usually the approach I take when it comes to this as well. I respect Yennefers, despite not fully understanding why people like her. I've actually had several friendly debates over the two in several forums here (including this one, you can go to the bottom of page 11).

The short answer is that I have read the books (well, expect the last two of the saga) and didn't like Yennefer there either. To be honest, I didn't like Triss in Witcher 1 either. But her slight personality change in W2 won me over. And Triss in W3 is just so perfect girlfriend material to me. I've said this before and I still think it's true. Which of the two you like more partly depends on what you want out of a relationship. I think both characters fulfill different relationships needs. And aside from that, they have almost complete opposite personalities so I understand why everyone takes a side between these two characters.

But one of the most interesting experiences I had with Yennefer-Triss was also on a forum here. I can't remember which game it was on (one of own games, maybe it was this one). That debate made me realize how differently Yennefer and Triss fan read certain sections of the books and how differently they view parts of the game. But that also makes sort of sense as the books are a bit vague at points about actually revealing what is going on (for instance, I don't agree with the complaint that CD Projekt Red wasn't book loyal by not giving Triss burn scars on her chest. The books never actually say that she has scars, they only sort of hint at it with a single line of dialogue that could also be interpreted different)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
That's usually the approach I take when it comes to this as well. I respect Yennefers, despite not fully understanding why people like her. I've actually had several friendly debates over the two in several forums here (including this one, you can go to the bottom of page 11).

The short answer is that I have read the books (well, expect the last two of the saga) and didn't like Yennefer there either. To be honest, I didn't like Triss in Witcher 1 either. But her slight personality change in W2 won me over. And Triss in W3 is just so perfect girlfriend material to me. I've said this before and I still think it's true. Which of the two you like more partly depends on what you want out of a relationship. I think both characters fulfill different relationships needs. And aside from that, they have almost complete opposite personalities so I understand why everyone takes a side between these two characters.

But one of the most interesting experiences I had with Yennefer-Triss was also on a forum here. I can't remember which game it was on (one of own games, maybe it was this one). That debate made me realize how differently Yennefer and Triss fan read certain sections of the books and how differently they view parts of the game. But that also makes sort of sense as the books are a bit vague at points about actually revealing what is going on (for instance, I don't agree with the complaint that CD Projekt Red wasn't book loyal by not giving Triss burn scars on her chest. The books never actually say that she has scars, they only sort of hint at it with a single line of dialogue that could also be interpreted different)
I can only agree.I had some good discussions about this topic and I can understand both sides because I played the Witcher Games before I started reading the books and while playing the Games I liked Triss more because she was kind and of course beautiful.
But then after playing the Games I fell in love with the Witcher World and had to read the books.
After finishing The last Wish I fell in love with Yennefer and her Relationship with Geralt and just think they are perfect for each other, including her relationship with Ciri who is like a daughter for her :)

Reactions: LelianaStrange

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I can only agree.I had some good discussions about this topic and I can understand both sides because I played the Witcher Games before I started reading the books and while playing the Games I liked Triss more because she was kind and of course beautiful.
But then after playing the Games I fell in love with the Witcher World and had to read the books.
After finishing The last Wish I fell in love with Yennefer and her Relationship with Geralt and just think they are perfect for each other, including her relationship with Ciri who is like a daughter for her :)
I did it the other way around. I guess we're also opposites in that way. I started reading the books because I wanted to get into the games. I figured it would be better to first read the books and then play the games as it would make me appreciate the games more. And in a way it did, but not in the way I expected (I'll get back to this later).

And unlike for you The Last Wish (I assume you're talking about the short story here, not the book that short story appears in. I gets find of confusing with that title...) is what started my dislike of Yennefer. I will also respectfully disagree with you about them being perfect for each other. And here it gets interesting as this sort of plays into what I mentioned before about interpreting stuff as a reader. Most of the short stories are obviously based on well known fairy tales: Snow White, Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid being the most obvious of them. People agree on that. But in my opinion (and some people agree with me on this, others don't) Last Wish also does this. Djinn's obivously exist outside of the Witcher universe. And they are often evil beings that grand wishes. Expect the djinn will try to turn the wish back on its master. This was to teach people a sort of 'be careful what you wish for' moral. I fully believe the Last Wish took this and made Yen-Geralt whole relationship the 'be careful what you wish for thing. That's the whole point of their relationship: Evil djinn makes it so they are not happy with each other, but also can't live without each other.

This changes later though as their relationship gets a bit better later on. I actually expect that Yennefer was originally not written as a permanent love interest for Geralt, that is just my speculation. Either way, just about every charcter in the witcher universe (including Eskel and Dandelion for example) agree that the Yen-Geralt relationship is a toxic one. It was never supposed to be a fairy tale perfect relationship. Some people like that it's more real. They have problems. They have a tons of shit to work through to be together. Their relationship isn't always pretty to the point it is abusive.

One of my favorite quotes from the Witcher 3 is actually about the whole Triss-Yen thing. When you are in the Triss romance in Wild Hunt, Ciri will ask you why you chose her over Yennefer. Geralt will answer 'Hmm. With Yen it was fight after fight, lots of arguments, drama... Not saying it was bad, but... Got to be exhausting. With Triss, it's not. I finally feel... harmony. A calm. Feel like things are finally the way they are supposed to be.' It almost feels like it's sort of a realist vs idealist battle. And of course it matters which you like more: Adventure and drama or calm and comfortable.

Also... Ciri always tends to pop up in these kind of friendly debates, doesn't she? I understand why, but I also feel like she is being used a bit too much as a shield for Yennefer. Some people bring the Ciri argument better than others, but I've also seen some people use her as an answer to all the shit Yennefer has done. Like it's okay and everything should be forgiven because she's a sort of mother character to Ciri. (Because I have a whole list of things I can't forgive Yennefer for, but that's beside the point as most Yen fans also have a list of things they can't forgive Triss for while I see most of those things as speculation or non-issues. So... yeah, I know I have a huge bias towards Triss)

Then again, I also don't understand why some people like and want to date characters of my own games that I wrote as hateful girls that should not be liked by the reader either. (such as Elain from Rosie's Innocence. She's a bully and yet so many people wanted her to have more content/wanted to be able to ditch Rosie for her. Same goes for Emily in this game. Can't image why anyone would want to date her, but some people have requested it) Everyone has their own taste I guess...

And I did promised I'd get back to why I respect the games more because I read the books fore it, didn't I? Well... for me the games fixed almost every issue I had with the books. I openly admit that I was not a fan of the books. I have read tons and tons of fantasy novels I liked more. The character and world just didn't do it for me. But the games fixed that. The issues I had with the characters and world for the most part weren't there in games. For me it looked like they tweaked a few things about the world that the book was trying to go for. The books were going for a very gray mortality to everything, but I don't think they succeed in that. In my opinion the games just do it better, maybe because you have control over the actions of Geralt. I don't know. Take Nilfgaard and the Scoia'tael for example. Sorry, but they aren't 'gray' in the books. They are evil with no redeeming qualities for the most part. The games changed that for me. I related to the Scoia'tael much mroe in games than in the books where they were just about 100% evil. I feel the conflict more because I'm a part of it in the games. I actually got to talk to the elves, hear their story, instead of them just killing every human they came across like in the books. Same with Nilfgaard. Now that we can talk to some Nilfgaardians in Wild Hunt, I feel much more for them. In both cases, they are invaders and people don't like them. But I still like them more in the games because there are actually very likable Nilfgaardians that make you feel for them as well. That show you they don't like the situation either and aren't all invaders who want to burn everything down. But I think I'm getting a bit too negative about the books here. I enjoyed certain parts of them, but the games are what makes the Witcher great for me. If the games did not exist, I would simply not like the books or the Withcer franchise. But if the books didn't exist, I would still love the games.

But damn... this post is getting way too long. I'll have to end it here I think.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
One short question:

I want to try this game, but I've seen the shemale/futa tag (not my taste). So is this fetish optional or not?
Thanks for the answer

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for the info :)

No, I want all the sweet yuriness :)
Well... ironically enough I'd say Ava is the girl with the 'sweet' personality type. But you always just be friends with her. But I'm sure you'll enjoy the other 3 girls as well. Either way, I hope you enjoy the game (and in case you want to switch up the music while playing, don't forget to check out the option menu)

Also, it's good you're already aware the MC is female. Some people were (sometimes unpleasantly) surprised by that as it takes a while for the game to actually mention it. I figured people would read the decription of the game before playing, but I guess I need to tweak the intro a bit to make it more clear for people download it from other websites

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Well... ironically enough I'd say Ava is the girl with the 'sweet' personality type. But you always just be friends with her. But I'm sure you'll enjoy the other 3 girls as well. Either way, I hope you enjoy the game (and in case you want to switch up the music while playing, don't forget to check out the option menu)

Also, it's good you're already aware the MC is female. Some people were (sometimes unpleasantly) surprised by that as it takes a while for the game to actually mention it. I figured people would read the decription of the game before playing, but I guess I need to tweak the intro a bit to make it more clear for people download it from other websites
I played Blooming Love, so I know a lil bit about your style. :) Sadly.. there aren't enough games with a female protagonist... The most have the goal: Be pure or be a slut... I don't like that at all.

Thank you for your games. I really love them and have high expetations for this and Divinity :)

The only thing which I missed in Blooming Love was a tribadism scene (I love that) ^^

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 114907
Overview:
High School Crush Simulator is a slice of life visual novel game set at Lilium Academy, a recently founded high school after a libido increasing mutation was discovered in a small percentage of the population.
You, along with the twin sister you didn't know you had, are part of the first wave of students attending this prestigious new school. Spend your time studying, increasing your social stats, making friends, playing with your pets or by simply exploring your sexuality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 12 - Jul - 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Thanks @Bright Sun Studios

Compressed PC Version:

Unofficial Android version w/bestiality:

Addons:
(Adds a cheat menu to your room)
Unofficial Bestiality Patch: /

(0.1)
Thanks @Bright Sun Studios

going to try out this game later this probably been asked before but will their be twincest in the future?

shanty12

Sep 26, 2017
Short question, where/how do i get the dog? i have the current patch installed and i had the event with the cat (in that patch)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Short question, where/how do i get the dog? i have the current patch installed and i had the event with the cat (in that patch)
random encounter when cleaning the courtyard, just like how you got your pussy, erm your cat

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug but when I do the third sex act with Ella after the first time, it goes straight back to the MC's room instead of going through the sex scene.
ie when I try for the first time it's all good, after that it doesn't play and goes straight to my room.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug but when I do the third sex act with Ella after the first time, it goes straight back to the MC's room instead of going through the sex scene.
ie when I try for the first time it's all good, after that it doesn't play and goes straight to my room.
Ah, this seems to be a small bug. I've fixed it and it now, so it will be fixed in version 0.4. Thanks for pointing this out to me. (Oh, and the going back to your room is probably due to it being evening when you went to Ella's room. You always get thrown to your room at night as you're not allowed to leave your room at night)

Reactions: Pointless123

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It's been quite a while since I did a Sunday Community Poll, so here is another one:

With this one you can let me know which of my games you've played and which you enjoyed the most

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes