VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Having it linked in the OP is already risky as I (the developer of the game) are clearly in charge of the OP. But the patch you are talking about is (hopefully) clearly version specific, so I hope people realize that it sometimes needs to be updated when a new version of the game is released. As for the specific thread... I haven't really been there to check it, but I think that's basically dead now that their patch has moved to LewdPatcher
I might have confused you with what I'm talking about here. I used the reference to the patch to state which content I'm talking about. What I'm asking tho is if or when THAT route is continued, how would we know that there's something new there?
I didn't think I needed or wanted IT until that happened, so cheers to you :firstimekiss:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I might have confused you with what I'm talking about here. I used the reference to the patch to state which content I'm talking about. What I'm asking tho is if or when THAT route is continued, how would we know that there's something new there?
I didn't think I needed or wanted IT until that happened, so cheers to you :firstimekiss:
I'll change the title of the patch itself to include the version number. That way people can immediately see if there is an updated version of the patch available. That should be safe I think

Reactions: lordfridge9

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'll change the title of the patch itself to include the version number. That way people can immediately see if there is an updated version of the patch available. That should be safe I think
This game is an absolute gem I tell you, not to mention other amazing work you've put in. Really glad that you decided to take upon yourself to make these projects.
How are you dealing with the Patreon Decline thingy? Hope it doesn't affect you at all. Personally I would totally support you if Patreon stopped with their bullshit and I don't mean financial or anything, the bastards simply don't let me login. I enter all my details and absolutely nothing happens. No incorrect details, no loading pages, nothing, It's a shame really, I'd pay good money to support you :FeelsBadMan:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Is it possible to see Ava naked? Great game by the way,give this one a go :)
That is certainly possible, yes. There are 3 sex scenes with Ava in the game (althoug no actual penetration scenes yet). And there is is at least partialy naked in 2 of them

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
This game is an absolute gem I tell you, not to mention other amazing work you've put in. Really glad that you decided to take upon yourself to make these projects.
How are you dealing with the Patreon Decline thingy? Hope it doesn't affect you at all. Personally I would totally support you if Patreon stopped with their bullshit and I don't mean financial or anything, the bastards simply don't let me login. I enter all my details and absolutely nothing happens. No incorrect details, no loading pages, nothing, It's a shame really, I'd pay good money to support you :FeelsBadMan:
Then let's me make an educated guess and say... you're probably from America. Because this currently isn't unexpected as Patreon fucked up big time on the 31th of July. Every creator I know was hit by this (including myself, I went from $704 to $589 overnight). I was pretty bad for me as I already earn too little at the moment to do this comfortable as a full time job like I'm doing at the moment, but I've seen much worse. Some people lost thousands in support due to Patreon's fuck up. I made a post about it on my Patreon page. It is still a bit unclear what actually happened as Patreon hasn't officially stated the problem they are having. But this (in short) is what people have been able to put together: Patreon moved their payment processing from the US to UK. US banks freaked out about small payments that were suddenly being made by tons of US citizens (Patrons from the US) to the UK as such small payments are often a sign of fraud. So most US banks are blocking those payments and sometimes even putting fraud charges on US patron's bank accounts. Hopefully Patreon is working on fixing there massive (and dangerous) fuck up, but at the moment it's still a big issue. They suggest switching to paying through PayPal, but that obviously isn't an option for everyone and not something that should have to be done as a work around. So yeah... people are pretty angry at Patreon at the moment as they did all this without notifying anyone and were kind of shitty about apologizing for it afterward and just trying to put the task of fixing it on the Patreon creators (by asking to to personally PM every Patron of theirs that was affected) instead of doing it themselves

Keep in mind that parts of this is just speculation though as Patreon really hasn't been clear on the whole issue

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
That poll is difficult ,played them all loved them all.Story i guess would be blooming love as its completed and i loved having to option of choosing how the sister would be more open to things or u could choose to have her more reserved if that is the right word i'm looking for. Relationships with the boss and the sisters friends where u could have fun with them .
This game i like again because of the options for love interests i had too many crushes so i had to restart and play so i can date them all ,i really like ava and to be honest because she is a futa and really interested to see how she grows character wise ,not just that lol
Ella i also think a brilliant character ,she has that something about her and want to take care of her ,really hard to explain ,maybe because she is blind and more vulnerable than the others so i feel more protective and want to do more even though she is very capable herself and very independent .But i really enjoy this too so far.
Strapon toy would be fun for mc to use on the girls,not sure how difficult that would be to put in the game.
Their beautiful world ,is new so i'd feel bad to judge at this stage but saying that if i have to choose my favourite character out of all the games so far i'd have to say Livia She is adorable ,playing as a futa is a great option and i also like the mother she is very beautiful too,so this although quite early has the the potential to become my favourite of the 3.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
That poll is difficult ,played them all loved them all.Story i guess would be blooming love as its completed and i loved having to option of choosing how the sister would be more open to things or u could choose to have her more reserved if that is the right word i'm looking for. Relationships with the boss and the sisters friends where u could have fun with them .
This game i like again because of the options for love interests i had too many crushes so i had to restart and play so i can date them all ,i really like ava and to be honest because she is a futa and really interested to see how she grows character wise ,not just that lol
Ella i also think a brilliant character ,she has that something about her and want to take care of her ,really hard to explain ,maybe because she is blind and more vulnerable than the others so i feel more protective and want to do more even though she is very capable herself and very independent .But i really enjoy this too so far.
Strapon toy would be fun for mc to use on the girls,not sure how difficult that would be to put in the game.
Their beautiful world ,is new so i'd feel bad to judge at this stage but saying that if i have to choose my favourite character out of all the games so far i'd have to say Livia She is adorable ,playing as a futa is a great option and i also like the mother she is very beautiful too,so this although quite early has the the potential to become my favourite of the 3.
Well... You certainly aren't alone in those choices. And thanks for playing my games and enjoying them

- Ava seems to be the most popular character from HSCS (followed by... you guessed it: Ella). After all, they were voted (by my Patrons) as the first two characters to get their own update. I put up another poll for the next update of the game today and Ava and Ella's second updates are once again in the lead, beating out characters who haven't even received an update yet
- Livia also seems to be the most popular character from TBW - Divinity and she is in the lead for the character version 0.2 will focus on (shortly followed by Sivenne)

Both polls have only been up for a short time though, so this might all change in the near future.

Ava seems to be really popular in every poll I put up about this topic. I did a poll a while ago about the most popular character from Blooming Love + HSCS and only the younger sister (Sophie) from Blooming Love managed to beat Ava (who thus can in a close second). But this makes somewhat sense as Ava is the closest in personality and appearence to Sophie. And when I put up that poll, HSCS was only just released and most of the players played Blooming Love first and become fans of my games because of that game.

But I'm curious to know which game overal is you favorite. HSCS? Or TBW - Divinity? Opinions are difficult to measure about that one. I haven't heard many people say 'this is great' or 'this is bad', maybe because it is only on version 0.1. But as TBW - Divinity takes so much development time (much more than Blooming Love or even HSCS), I do like to know if people actually end up liking it or if I'm wasting my time with that game

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Well... You certainly aren't alone in those choices. And thanks for playing my games and enjoying them

- Ava seems to be the most popular character from HSCS (followed by... you guessed it: Ella). After all, they were voted (by my Patrons) as the first two characters to get their own update. I put up another poll for the next update of the game today and Ava and Ella's second updates are once again in the lead, beating out characters who haven't even received an update yet
- Livia also seems to be the most popular character from TBW - Divinity and she is in the lead for the character version 0.2 will focus on (shortly followed by Sivenne)

Both polls have only been up for a short time though, so this might all change in the near future.

Ava seems to be really popular in every poll I put up about this topic. I did a poll a while ago about the most popular character from Blooming Love + HSCS and only the younger sister (Sophie) from Blooming Love managed to beat Ava (who thus can in a close second). But this makes somewhat sense as Ava is the closest in personality and appearence to Sophie. And when I put up that poll, HSCS was only just released and most of the players played Blooming Love first and become fans of my games because of that game.

But I'm curious to know which game overal is you favorite. HSCS? Or TBW - Divinity? Opinions are difficult to measure about that one. I haven't heard many people say 'this is great' or 'this is bad', maybe because it is only on version 0.1. But as TBW - Divinity takes so much development time (much more than Blooming Love or even HSCS), I do like to know if people actually end up liking it or if I'm wasting my time with that game
I'd have to go with blooming love at the moment because its completed and i played it alot of different ways to see how different the younger sister would be,maybe it was also the first game i played of the 3 .
HSCS i really like too ,it has alot for everyone so if u don't like lesbians u have guys, and for me i don't like guys so lesbian route and futa is a great addition so i'm liking this as more updates come out, so the choices are hard .
So You really want to know if i like HSCS or TBW ? easiest way for me to choose that was i asked myself a question if you said ok i'm only going to complete one game so u choose. Is it HSCS or TBW ,it would be really hard but i'd choose TBW, that game has serious potential and Livia will edge the vote for me even though its at version 1. Sorry i couldn't be too clear for u but i hope that helps in some way.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Decided to give this a ago....I like what I've seen so far. Ella's character won me over.:heartcoveredeyes:

Dreg'atar

May 25, 2017
Hello guys, sorry if it is a bit off subject, but when I try to add any rpy like the cheat files to my game folder, WinRar sends me an error message saying that I can only add rar or zip files, what should I do ?

Thank you for your answers.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hello guys, sorry if it is a bit off subject, but when I try to add any rpy like the cheat files to my game folder, WinRar sends me an error message saying that I can only add rar or zip files, what should I do ?

Thank you for your answers.
WinRar? To what version (PC, Mac OSX, Android) are you trying to add it? Because you should simply extract the game from the zip file, extract the rpy file you want to add and drop the file in the 'game' folder of the unzipped High School Crush Simulator game. It sounds like you're trying to add the rpy file to the zip file of the game directly without unzipping it first. Have you unzipped it using WinRar first?

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Nice update was great to see lisa again,now i have to ask any chance she will join charlotte and me for a threesome or nothing like that planned?

Dreg'atar

May 25, 2017
@ Bright Sun Studios

Thank you for answering, that was it, I just add to extract the main folder somewhere elese and it worked, how dumb of me.
Thanks !

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Nice update was great to see lisa again,now i have to ask any chance she will join charlotte and me for a threesome or nothing like that planned?
Nah, sorry. I have nothing like that planned. This was just a one-time cameo appearence to make clear to everyone this is set in the same city/universe as Blooming Love

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Ah i see ,Thanks for answering so quick ,was still great to see previous characters appear I'll hope we'll bump into lexi at somestage now lol

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Ah i see ,Thanks for answering so quick ,was still great to see previous characters appear I'll hope we'll bump into lexi at somestage now lol
Blooming Love shows (if you make the right choices) that Lexi does like to visit Gardenside Park (which appears in both BL and HSCS), so it's possible

But I think that there are... uhm... two other characters from Blooming Love people would to see make a cameo appearence first (you don't even know how often people have asked about this)

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Blooming Love shows (if you make the right choices) that Lexi does like to visit Gardenside Park (which appears in both BL and HSCS), so it's possible

But I think that there are... uhm... two other characters from Blooming Love people would to see make a cameo appearence first (you don't even know how often people have asked about this)
Lol i thought of them first but realised if named them it may not work as their names would all be different so went to the next i liked alot which was lexi:extremelyhappy: .
On another note i just realised on my stat menu ,before i had used different toys and it gave the biggest penetration ,now it only says 3 fingers at 5cm and anal is 1 finger at 2cm ,is that glitched or just been changed until ava or a male has sex with you?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes