VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Lol i thought of them first but realised if named them it may not work as their names would all be different so went to the next i liked alot which was lexi:extremelyhappy: .
On another note i just realised on my stat menu ,before i had used different toys and it gave the biggest penetration ,now it only says 3 fingers at 5cm and anal is 1 finger at 2cm ,is that glitched or just been changed until ava or a male has sex with you?
It's possible that it's a bug. But it's also possible 5cm with 3 fingers is simply the biggest width you can get at the moment. I'll look into it as I don't fully remember which option should be the biggest.

As for naming the main characters of Blooming Love... there is no way around that. I'll have to use their 'canon' names (in fact... in a very sneaky way I already have as Evelyn is referenced in the game). Their names are Evelyn (older) and Sophie (younger). If I ever actually make a full sequel to Blooming Love, the game will start with asking you their names of course. But for small cameo roles, their canon names will do (especially if they also physically appear in the game, because that should obviously make it clear which character we're talking about)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I have only one reproach, you shouldn't use fixed day for the main story events. Between the other characters, the jobs to buy some goods, and the different activities to build stats, there's occupations for way more days than the actual 32 covered by the story.
I know that you warn us to save at the end of the story, and that initially the game intend isn't multi-romance, but still it seem better to me if you use two counters (one for the day events, and one for the night events), or just one for both, up to you of course, then use something like this for the story branching :
Code:
default storyDayCounter = 0

label Class_Story_Events:
    if storyDayCounter == 0 and day >= 3:
        call Scene2 from _call_Scene2
        $ storyDayCounter += 1
    elif storyDayCounter == 1 and day >= 5:
        call Scene4 from _call_Scene4
        $ storyDayCounter += 1
    elif storyDayCounter == 2 and day >= 8:
        call Scene6 from _call_Scene6
        $ storyDayCounter += 1
    [...]
This way, even those who forgot to save, or overwrote the save by error, while be able to continue the story.
And to not mess with those who use a save file at the right day, add something like this :
Code:
label version_fixer:
    [what's already in the label]

if version >= 4 and storyDayCounter == 0:
        if day == 3:
            $ storyDayCounter = 1
        elif day == 5:
            $ storyDayCounter = 2
    [...]
This way, those who saved at the last story point they see will have storyDayCounter set at the right value. Those who start a new game will not be bothered. And those who forgot to save or overwrote their save will have to replay the events, but also see the ones they should have missed otherwise. Like you don't change variables values in the story scenes, it'll have no incidence on the game itself, but it will please them.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Oh, that's very simple. The dog has an affection stat that gets increased when you do certain actions with it (such as taking it for a walk). You need a minimum amount of 3 (I think) for the first bestiality option to show up. At leasts, that how it was in the original version before I removed it from the base game
My question : Why have removed it (dog bestiality) from the base game ?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
hey hey
wtf is this
tag futa but no futa?
i even searched the images
didnt find but 1x image/vid .. of a female humping another female
not showing if its a dildo or a dick or just clit rubbing... !
Ava=futa There are no scenes without her skirt yet, only an imagination shot in the bath tub.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
hey hey
wtf is this
tag futa but no futa?
i even searched the images
didnt find but 1x image/vid .. of a female humping another female
not showing if its a dildo or a dick or just clit rubbing... !
As mentioned in the comment above, Ava is a hermaphrodite. She doesn't have any futa-on-girl sex scenes in this version of the game, as you noticed. But she and Ella are once again leading in the character focus poll for the next update, so I'm 99% sure the next update will actually add vaginal sex with her

nacre667

May 8, 2018
Random nitpick but in one of the new sex scenes with Charlotte, when she eats the MC out, why does arousal not go down? Idk seems weird to me since this is the only (current) scene involving another character that actually involves the MC seems to orgasm, seems kinda odd that there is no effect on the arousal gauge.

edit: I should say only FF scene where the MC actually orgasms (but now that I'm thinking about it I can't quite recall if the dialog implies if she orgasms or not). I haven't play any of the routes involving the males, not my thing :p

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Random nitpick but in one of the new sex scenes with Charlotte, when she eats the MC out, why does arousal not go down? Idk seems weird to me since this is the only (current) scene involving another character that actually involves the MC seems to orgasm, seems kinda odd that there is no effect on the arousal gauge.

edit: I should say only FF scene where the MC actually orgasms (but now that I'm thinking about it I can't quite recall if the dialog implies if she orgasms or not). I haven't play any of the routes involving the males, not my thing :p
I'm face palming myself right now because I've been a bit stupid. Because that certainly should decrease Arousal (and doing the same for Charlotte should increase Arousal). But I forgot to have the game edit the 'sex stats' during Charlotte's new sex scenes. It's not a huge deal, but I'll still fix it in the next update. Thanks for pointing this out to me

jsarah

May 31, 2017
A quick look at the change log will show you what's been added. Charlotte was chosen as the focus of this update, so it's she who has received new content in this update (along with some solo content for the main character)
Thx, I'll wait future releases... so I'll have even more to play. Decisions about characters are influenced by patrons I suppose... Do you post a poll each month about that or sometimes you choose from your own?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Thx, I'll wait future releases... so I'll have even more to play. Decisions about characters are influenced by patrons I suppose... Do you post a poll each month about that or sometimes you choose from your own?
My patrons can vote on the order in which characters get new content. They can't vote on the story or direction of that content, that is all up to me. I usually post the poll a few days after an update because obviously I can only start working on the next update when I know the poll result

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Excellent game as always. Blooming Love was one of my favorite games, and this is shaping up to be even better. Glad to see Lisa gets a cameo appearance in this game. Shared universe confirmed?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Excellent game as always. Blooming Love was one of my favorite games, and this is shaping up to be even better. Glad to see Lisa gets a cameo appearance in this game. Shared universe confirmed?
It was already confirmed in version 0.1 (it was just very, very, very hidden away), but yes. HSCS is in the same city as both Blooming Love and Rosie's Innocence. There are quite a few references to locations from Blooming Love in this one. Gardenside Park for example (the park you can go to at night if you sneak out of you room/the park you go to with Ella) was also in Blooming Love various times. It was the park they had their first 'date' in on Day 4.
Speaking of that date, they sisters from Blooming Love also went to a coffee shop on that date. That coffee shop once again appears in Ava's storyline as a location where they go on a date

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
As mentioned in the comment above, Ava is a hermaphrodite. She doesn't have any futa-on-girl sex scenes in this version of the game, as you noticed. But she and Ella are once again leading in the character focus poll for the next update, so I'm 99% sure the next update will actually add vaginal sex with her
Speaking of Ava... is there going to be some way for her to gain the ability to have kids in the future? I was incredibly disappointed to find out that in a game with possible pregnancy, the only futa is infertile :'(

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Speaking of Ava... is there going to be some way for her to gain the ability to have kids in the future? I was incredibly disappointed to find out that in a game with possible pregnancy, the only futa is infertile :'(
Unless there is an overwhelming demand for it from my patron backers (yeah, I know it's annoying to hear that patrons have even a small bit of control over a project, but they are the ones who try to make it possible for the development to continue at all), no, I don't plan to add that. It has been pointed out to me that it technically isn't impossible for an hermaphrodite to have children, but it's still somewhat rare. And in Ava's case, she falls under the category of infertile and will probably romain so (especially as she doesn't have testicles, kind of an essential for impregnating someone)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Unless there is an overwhelming demand for it from my patron backers (yeah, I know it's annoying to hear that patrons have even a small bit of control over a project, but they are the ones who try to make it possible for the development to continue at all), no, I don't plan to add that. It has been pointed out to me that it technically isn't impossible for an hermaphrodite to have children, but it's still somewhat rare. And in Ava's case, she falls under the category of infertile and will probably romain so (especially as she doesn't have testicles, kind of an essential for impregnating someone)
I mean, if you ask me you've already got an easy out available in the form of the Lilium mutation - can just have it turn out to have unique effects on herms or something :p

"It has been pointed out to me that it technically isn't impossible for an hermaphrodite to have children, but it's still somewhat rare."
Less rare than having both sex organs be both developed and usable, so she's already beaten the odds big time to begin with, heh.

If you're set on this though I get it, like I said I just found it disappointing (and it kinda makes me feel even worse for Ava, too - bad enough that her condition is a strain on her life in general; not being able to have kids on top of it is a bit depressing)

EDIT: Also, as far as her not having testicles... that didn't really make sense to me. If that were the case she wouldn't just be sterile, she wouldn't even be able to get hard - and as we know she has the exact opposite problem.
Sure, there's plenty of hentai and such out there with futas without visible balls, but it's always explained as them just being located internally

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes