ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
>downloaded the game
>installed it
>loads my old save
>5 minute later
>i've seem everything new

Well then
And @Bright Sun Studios can you add more anal masturbation scene ?

And that pepper masturbation is definetly H O T (does i intend pun here ? Eh who cares)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
>downloaded the game
>installed it
>loads my old save
>5 minute later
>i've seem everything new

Well then
And @Bright Sun Studios can you add more anal masturbation scene ?

And that pepper masturbation is definetly H O T (does i intend pun here ? Eh who cares)
If it only took you 5 minutes than you either read very quickly (like extremely quickly), you didn't actually do all the new stuff (of course if you aren't in a relationship with Charlotte, this update doesn't add that much new things, but still much more than 5 minutes) or you're exagferating to make a point (which is a valid strategy, but it isn't really clear here if that's what you were going for). Either way, you didn't really say you found it an issue, but the way you put it makes it sound like you didn't think the update was worth it content wise, which is a valid opinion to have if you actually did most of the new things (you can always just check the change log to see what was added) and didn't think it was enough.

As for more anal masturbation scenes... that is the plan, yes. Eventually. Not in the next update though

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Files that you can find while browsing that game files that are out of place.
...Holy shit, I had already noticed what you're talking about and everything, I just assumed it was just some sort of placeholder and moved on. This is really cool :)

Some heavy stuff here... looking forward to seeing what comes of it~

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
If it only took you 5 minutes than you either read very quickly (like extremely quickly), you didn't actually do all the new stuff (of course if you aren't in a relationship with Charlotte, this update doesn't add that much new things, but still much more than 5 minutes) or you're exagferating to make a point (which is a valid strategy, but it isn't really clear here if that's what you were going for). Either way, you didn't really say you found it an issue, but the way you put it makes it sound like you didn't think the update was worth it content wise, which is a valid opinion to have if you actually did most of the new things (you can always just check the change log to see what was added) and didn't think it was enough.

As for more anal masturbation scenes... that is the plan, yes. Eventually. Not in the next update though
I dont really cares about Charlotte so skip all the part

But for ava I'd read that shit

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Found these unused stuff(?)
What's supposed to happend here?
This is from the Android port from the66, right? Seems he renamed some files. I don't use the .mp4 format myself, so I can't know for sure what these files are/if they were in my original version of the game somewhere. You'll have to ask the66 for some information

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is from the Android port from the66, right? Seems he renamed some files. I don't use the .mp4 format myself, so I can't know for sure what these files are/if they were in my original version of the game somewhere. You'll have to ask the66 for some information
nope, in my apk are no mp4's and btw both posted mp4's are webp's

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Found these unused stuff(?)
What's supposed to happend here?
As the66 stated, these are actually renamed webp files. I don't know how you got them like this though. If you rename them to .webp, you can open them as normal images (as they are in the webp format they are still from the android port and not from my official version of the game as my images are in .png format). The images are part of the bestiality fan patch and are actually used in the game with the patch installed

Reactions: goditseb

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
As the66 stated, these are actually renamed webp files. I don't know how you got them like this though. If you rename them to .webp, you can open them as normal images (as they are in the webp format they are still from the android port and not from my official version of the game as my images are in .png format). The images are part of the bestiality fan patch and are actually used in the game with the patch installed

i see

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I'm just discovering the game, few animations so far, but other than that the story is cool and I like the gameplay, choices, actions etc.

Reactions: goditseb

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
who is the futa girl in the game and more importantly it say in the patch
'''Also adds the introduction of a future bestiality storyline to the shopping district.'''
horse maybe? or dog gangbang?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes