VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nutprime

Jun 3, 2017
Just a thought with Ava, once you get to see her "accessory", would it be hard to modify the other sexual options to have her skirt removed?

Also, please please show a little more of the intercourse between Ava and MC. You're killing me here!

Other than that.. great game.. story is good, and the characters are likable.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I keep getting you've reached the end of her storyline the last thing she did was show me her lingerie in my room. Is there an updated walkthrough?
The sex scenes and doing her storyline in the school garden are different things. You're already past conversation 17, so you can go to the courtyard. From there you can select to go to someone's room. Choose Ella's room and there you can find the sex scenes

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, it's totally avoidable. You'll never be forced into something like that in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can follow the story line with all 4 girls and choose the line that either Starts relationship, or choose Friends only line.
The 4th girl Vivian i forget but you have 2 options on her I think not going to put spoiler in here.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Just wondering if there are going to be more options for the sex scenes for the girls since there are only the 3 so far you can do naughty things with, and 4 girls total to date even though latter is just story based starter? I have played all 5 girls to end of their story line in new version are they are going to be continued if so that would be great? I like the game. Just having trouble with the thief part just wondering if it is not completed yet? Sorry the first question at top would be a spoiler if I went into detail, so hoping you get the meaning since I am not sure what is and is not a spoiler for most readers.

Reactions: sp250

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
The sex scenes and doing her storyline in the school garden are different things. You're already past conversation 17, so you can go to the courtyard. From there you can select to go to someone's room. Choose Ella's room and there you can find the sex scenes
Where do I find the rope?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Just wondering if there are going to be more options for the sex scenes for the girls since there are only the 3 so far you can do naughty things with, and 4 girls total to date even though latter is just story based starter? I have played all 5 girls to end of their story line in new version are they are going to be continued if so that would be great? I like the game. Just having trouble with the thief part just wondering if it is not completed yet? Sorry the first question at top would be a spoiler if I went into detail, so hoping you get the meaning since I am not sure what is and is not a spoiler for most readers.
Yes, all 6 romanceable characters will eventually have 4 sex scenes each. Vivian just doesn't seem to be as popular as Ava and Ella, so she hasn't been chosen as the girl one of the updates should focus on. But she'll get her turn eventually.

As for the thief and that being unfinished, you're totally right about that. That's the main story and it certainly isn't finished in this version. Then again, the game isn't finished, is it? The main story will be finished in one of the future updates. I don't know exactly which one yet though

Reactions: Guygee

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ok thanks for update and fast reply. I do like your games so far so keep at it and good luck on next updates.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for this substantial update - I do hope you're able to keep developing this game as I'm in the clear minority who fancy both Vivian and Charlotte! :extremelyhappy:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Does this game already feature pregnancy, or is it a "planned" content?
It's in there already, just not really noticeable. Only one character can get you pregnant, and only if you have sex with him at the right time. Doesn't look like his sex scene is repeatable either, or at least I've not been able to repeat it.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
I have to know, do the random texts we get during play from the other characters have any purpose other than flavor?

While I love the idea of them, the limited variety (currently) and seeming randomness of them have me confused.

Also let me add in a vote for a story involving the MC and her twin. I would love to see that bath fantasy expanded on into actual happening. ;-)

Thanks in advance for any answers you can provide.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I have to know, do the random texts we get during play from the other characters have any purpose other than flavor?

While I love the idea of them, the limited variety (currently) and seeming randomness of them have me confused.

Also let me add in a vote for a story involving the MC and her twin. I would love to see that bath fantasy expanded on into actual happening. ;-)

Thanks in advance for any answers you can provide.
Currently the text messages are only for flavor, yes. You'll get more romantic texts when you are in a relationship with someone though (if that character actually has text messages implemented), so it does have a point in regards to adding romance-exclusive conent

As for MC and Michelle (twin), they might see each other naked or even see each other have sex, but you won't ever be able to start a relationship with her. I'm sorry if that's what you were hoping for. I do have some other stuff planned for her though, so hopefully I'll eventually get around to adding that stuff to the game

Reactions: goditseb

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
As for MC and Michelle (twin), they might see each other naked or even see each other have sex, but you won't ever be able to start a relationship with her. I'm sorry if that's what you were hoping for. I do have some other stuff planned for her though, so hopefully I'll eventually get around to adding that stuff to the game
Can't say I am not disappointed but fair enough. This is your creation and your vision. I can respect that.

Thanks for being so active and answering my post.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Can't say I am not disappointed but fair enough. This is your creation and your vision. I can respect that.

Thanks for being so active and answering my post.
Thanks for understanding. You're certainly not the only one who has asked for Michille to become a romancable character, so maybe I'll do it eventually. I don't know yet. But there is still plenty of stuff I have to finish first before starting to consider that. I first want to finish up all the other characters before potentially adding a new romancable character as that takes a lot of work

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes