VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Now your 'Blue Door' and hidden files in locked .zips are driving me insane.

I figured how to open the blue door and how to get the computer files (but not in game which I am annoyed at) and opened the backup data file and converted it so I can read it.

But I still have 0 clue how to access the information locked in the Secure_Log_Files. Anyone have a hint on that one? Is it ok to discuss the previously discovered contents on here?

Edit: Scratch that. Got them open. Was so damn obvious. Now to convert them from binary...

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Now your 'Blue Door' and hidden files in locked .zips are driving me insane.

I figured how to open the blue door and how to get the computer files (but not in game which I am annoyed at) and opened the backup data file and converted it so I can read it.

But I still have 0 clue how to access the information locked in the Secure_Log_Files. Anyone have a hint on that one? Is it ok to discuss the previously discovered contents on here?

Edit: Scratch that. Got them open. Was so damn obvious. Now to convert them from binary...
It's perfectly OK to discuss them here, but maybe use spoiler tags for those who want to find it themselves. Glad you figured out how to open the Secure_Log_Files.zip file though. That one is the most difficult to figure out without cheating a bit. It is the most important one though when it comes to the backstory

Reactions: goditseb

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High School Crush Simulator v0.5 with enabled bestiality content and cheat addon
you have to enable your kink in the preferences
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High School Crush Simulator v0.5 with enabled bestiality content and cheat addon
you have to enable your kink in the preferences
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Haha Nice

ReLyf

Dec 27, 2017
Nice update
Even though ava only have 1 real sex scene (i mean maybe in the future there's more)
But it's either my phone or what, framerate is all over the place
Ella sex scene is good
Still don't know how to open the blue door and different clothes (help maybe)
Overall it's better than the last update (well duh )

Reactions: AlexDreamer

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So what's the point of the sister being able to fantasize about Michelle then? It's pretty pointless to be able to fantasize about her if you can't do anything with her. Might as well just remove her from the bathtub list option since you can't do anything with her anyway.

Well Michelle is now on the 100% ignore list then right up there with Andeeew and that other turd.

The only time I would go into that one bathroom stall would be if she was given the option to literally smack that fucking thing as hard as she can as soon as they stick it through the hole and I mean smack it really really hard and make him think twice about sticking shit into holes randomly.

Or if you were given the option to trap Andeew in the stall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
So what's the point of the sister being able to fantasize about Michelle then? It's pretty pointless to be able to fantasize about her if you can't do anything with her. Might as well just remove her from the bathtub list option since you can't do anything with her anyway.

Well Michelle is now on the 100% ignore list then right up there with Andeeew and that other turd.

The only time I would go into that one bathroom stall would be if she was given the option to literally smack that fucking thing as hard as she can as soon as they stick it through the hole and I mean smack it really really hard and make him think twice about sticking shit into holes randomly.

Or if you were given the option to trap Andeew in the stall.

Yes I did notice that problem as well

Betty Boop

Aug 10, 2018
It's in there already, just not really noticeable. Only one character can get you pregnant, and only if you have sex with him at the right time. Doesn't look like his sex scene is repeatable either, or at least I've not been able to repeat it.
Could you be a bit more specific (in spoiler)? I get that I would need the MC to be fertile, but timing it would require knowing when it is possible.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I'm curious, is there a reason there isn't any visible penetration in the sex scenes?
Guessing about the penetration, but my guess is that it would take far more time away from building the main story line, and probably also take way longer for next update to come out. Just my take for what it is worth.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Good question looks like basically one animation scene for each version of sex scenes, at least from what I can see not really sure maybe a Dev or someone else might have a better assessment.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes