3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Whomm

May 14, 2020
Gallery unlock patch for the time being: Put this file inside your "game" folder delete your 'persistent' file (inside your saves folder), this will remove your preferences though, so you will need to set them again (sounds, skipping etc.)
It does not work :/

beryn

May 8, 2017
Gallery unlock patch for the time being: Put this file inside your "game" folder delete your 'persistent' file (inside your saves folder), this will remove your preferences though, so you will need to set them again (sounds, skipping etc.)
Sorry, but the only thing this does is locking every scene from the gallery, and yes I placed the file in the game folder and deleted the file in the saves folder.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
so was able to unlock the scenes myself using the older gallery unlocked LewdTheLolis made and combining it with the not working one from SnowDawg , had to use this codes and add to the older mod :)

enjoy, credits to both, so im not sure if can update this for the upcoming updates :)
Life has kept me busy so I haven't been able to update mine in forever, thanks for keeping it up :)
I'll take a look at it later and hopefully by the time a new update rolls out I might have more time to do it in case you don't feel like continuing it.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have the same problem with the school clubs, though i have been able to advance to the story with the cheerleaders
I have the same problem with the loop of the 4 clubs, did you manage to solve it by chance?
Let me see what could be wrong, since once she says you should go and talk to the girls in the club, that should be the end of it. She should ask you again.

What version of the game and on what plataform are you playing?

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, but the only thing this does is locking every scene from the gallery, and yes I placed the file in the game folder and deleted the file in the saves folder.
I wonder why it didn't work for you hm, it worked for me

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
RichyCapy Is the femdom avoidable/minimizable, or is it a main feature of the game?
All scenes are avoidable, for the femdom ones, just when the Principal tells you to sit down or take it like a man, choose the other option, that will avoid make the MC run from the scene, avoiding it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
All scenes are avoidable, for the femdom ones, just when the Principal tells you to sit down or take it like a man, choose the other option, that will avoid make the MC run from the scene, avoiding it.
Excellent. The only thing I would like to see so far is better notes on what I'm supposed to be doing. Is there really just one class I'm taking and I'm done with school by noon? I keep wandering into the cafeteria expecting lunch and afternoon class.

I feel like I am stumbling around with the only things I know I'm supposed to do is keep working at the coffee shop and to masturbate. Even the masturbation prompt disappears after following the instruction once.

Both of my other quest items clearly indicate I can't do them yet. I'm assuming something will trigger others to appear but it's really frustrating that I don't have any clear indicators of what I'm supposed to be doing. Like I wander into the overgrown back yard, see there's a pool there yet the MC doesn't even think to go ask Chloe what's up? I go to school and my intelligence doesn't increase? I don't actually have anything to do with the gym, science, or math classrooms?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Excellent. The only thing I would like to see so far is better notes on what I'm supposed to be doing. Is there really just one class I'm taking and I'm done with school by noon? I keep wandering into the cafeteria expecting lunch and afternoon class.

I feel like I am stumbling around with the only things I know I'm supposed to do is keep working at the coffee shop and to masturbate. Even the masturbation prompt disappears after following the instruction once.

Both of my other quest items clearly indicate I can't do them yet. I'm assuming something will trigger others to appear but it's really frustrating that I don't have any clear indicators of what I'm supposed to be doing. Like I wander into the overgrown back yard, see there's a pool there yet the MC doesn't even think to go ask Chloe what's up? I go to school and my intelligence doesn't increase? I don't actually have anything to do with the gym, science, or math classrooms?
We are trying to develop as much as we can, on previous version you couldn’t use the TV, now you can, before you couldn’t use the computer. So on future releases, we will be adding the possibility to play arcades, go to movies, swim on the ocean or pool.

We try to be as clear as possible in what the user must do, and mark the ones you can do anything about it, but we can surely try to be even more specific. Like the clothing for the rave event in which some players are getting confused with. We’ll try to be even more clear on the todo list.

Reactions: Cirdon and peter358

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Is there a way to set a specific time (with the help of UnRen, Shift + O for example), the Principal sent me a text to meet me but I didn't go immediatly and now the school is closed and I cannot go to sleep either. Rewind doesn't go back far enough.

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Is there a way to set a specific time (with the help of UnRen, Shift + O for example), the Principal sent me a text to meet me but I didn't go immediatly and now the school is closed and I cannot go to sleep either. Rewind doesn't go back far enough.
Never mind, I restarted a previous save to 'fix' it. The Tasks keep saying that I should meet all the club representatives, but I already did that and can only check up on them. Is there anything I'm missing?

Nonetheless, I am able to continue the story, until I want to trigger the Rave. Nothing happens on Saturday 9 pm. I talked to everyone and have the right clothes. I use version 0.0351 on Windows.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
We try to be as clear as possible in what the user must do, and mark the ones you can do anything about it, but we can surely try to be even more specific. Like the clothing for the rave event in which some players are getting confused with. We’ll try to be even more clear on the todo list.
Wonderful!

Weekends before you clear the back yard were just frustrating, it felt like there had to be something I was supposed to be doing but I couldn't find anything.

Also, once you do have the quest but have not gotten all of the items needed? Going into the backyard to fix the parts you do have (like expecting I can mow the yard even if I don't have paint/wood or pool chemicals) puts another copy of items in the online store. If possible, check if those have already been added and to the store once and don't add them again.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It suppost to not allow you to go anywere else but school, what did you do insted of going to school? because, it should have force you to go there. We need to fix this so the player cant do anything else but to go where it story tells it to do sometimes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Never mind, I restarted a previous save to 'fix' it. The Tasks keep saying that I should meet all the club representatives, but I already did that and can only check up on them. Is there anything I'm missing?

Nonetheless, I am able to continue the story, until I want to trigger the Rave. Nothing happens on Saturday 9 pm. I talked to everyone and have the right clothes. I use version 0.0351 on Windows.
Hello, we just updated the game... for some reason, to some players its not triggering the rave event, so now there will be a button in the living room so the player can force and start the rave, to see this button, the player must:
- Get the banner from school (the one that says the rave is coming, either by going directly to the board or by talking to Ginger)
- Talk to Frida, she will tell you to buy the sleeveless shirt, the GREEN one, not the white one, the white one has sleeves)
- Talk to Chloe, she will tell you to be on the living room, using the green outfit (rave outfit)\ on a Saturday at 9 pm.

If the scene doesn't start by it self, there should be a button in the bottom right to force this. For some reason, sometimes, the game knows that you talked to Chloe but it doesn't change the variables :(

Reactions: AydanW

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Most of the players are been able to start the rave event with no problems, but a few players aren't been able to, for whatever reason is this, so we just uploaded the game once more with a patch to force the trigger on the rave:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

We made several tests in al 6 versions of the game and they all work well, so we couldn't point to the true reason of why to some players the variables are not changing properly :(

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Wonderful!

Weekends before you clear the back yard were just frustrating, it felt like there had to be something I was supposed to be doing but I couldn't find anything.

Also, once you do have the quest but have not gotten all of the items needed? Going into the backyard to fix the parts you do have (like expecting I can mow the yard even if I don't have paint/wood or pool chemicals) puts another copy of items in the online store. If possible, check if those have already been added and to the store once and don't add them again.
We will be adding more content to the other girls so the player can do several things at once, right now, there is only story for a few, but the idea is to have a separated story for each girls and more to come, so we should be having enough content to keep the player doing things.

On our next version, we will add content to two girls, and expand the content of one

Reactions: Cirdon

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
It suppost to not allow you to go anywere else but school, what did you do insted of going to school? because, it should have force you to go there. We need to fix this so the player cant do anything else but to go where it story tells it to do sometimes
I went to fix the backyard, which takes all day, so it was dark and the school was closed after that

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes