3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This version is important for multiple reasons; the first and most important is to continue developing the story for all our valuable players. We hope you like this release and find it enjoyable.
Did you do something to the rave code?

I started a fresh game, got to the rave section, got to 9 pm, changed into rave clothes, went to the living room, hit "Start rave" button. immediately in the back yard with Latisha wanting to know if I want to give her another massage.

Reactions: Tidepod

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolDays-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Did you do something to the rave code?

I started a fresh game, got to the rave section, got to 9 pm, changed into rave clothes, went to the living room, hit "Start rave" button. immediately in the back yard with Latisha wanting to know if I want to give her another massage.
Where are you playing? PC, Android, Mac? code seems to be working fine :/ but another player reported something similiar

Last edited:

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Could be a bug:

Seems like some stuff doesn't trigger properly!
I can't finish the quests visiting the clubs: Felicia told me to visit and speak to them, which I did. The next day Felicia ordered me again into her room and told me the same stuff to visit the clubs. The only option I have, when visiting the clubs, is "Just checking in".

Next one: When buying tools to fix the backyard, the tools I have bought appear a second time. That questline can be finished, yet it was irritating.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how do you progress with the princ she punished me for skipping is there more or is that the end for her content atm i want to lick her pussy/ass and be her subby xD anyways if anyone know any help would be amezing :) thanks have a good day :)

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Is there an online walkthrough? The ingame hint system isn't a help if I haven't started a quest. It doesn't tell me where to go to start one, so I just have to aimlessly click around until I find something.

Reactions: Jamaine

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Could be a bug:

Seems like some stuff doesn't trigger properly!
I can't finish the quests visiting the clubs: Felicia told me to visit and speak to them, which I did. The next day Felicia ordered me again into her room and told me the same stuff to visit the clubs. The only option I have, when visiting the clubs, is "Just checking in".

Next one: When buying tools to fix the backyard, the tools I have bought appear a second time. That questline can be finished, yet it was irritating.
Once you talk to the girls and tell them you will join, that is for all of them...

The only girl you have more interaction is Frida, during the rave

More events with them coming soon!

To fix the backward, you need to buy the two items online and ask Emma for the lawnmower, for her to lent you it, you need to have the affection high enough... you can do that by working with her and dont miss. (or skip the minigame) you will know her affection is high enough when you see you are not getting more after completen the minigame.

Once you have the three items, go to the backward during mornin or noon

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This should be linked to the front page!
There was one, but it was never in the front page, its around the treat but is not updated. We dont make one because we want the players to play the game, :p

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How do I get Ginger's address?
Go ask Ms. Felicia, then ask Willy, he will tell you but he will want something first.
See in the player phone in the "to-do" info, is very clear on what the player has to do :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes