3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how many dates I have to go with ginger? RichyCapy

how to find amy?
After the third date she will invite you to go in her house, the second time you go in to her house you will finish the complete scene.

Amy is in the Club, at the bar... she will make a bigger aparence in the next release

Reactions: sidsan

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
* Win10 64bit
* V 0.4 downloaded from this site
* new installation
* started a (new) game
* played for some hours
* went to main menu and rewatched scenes
* turned it off
* started the game on next day
* open scene replay/gallery in main menu
* all achieved scenes (i.e cheerleader, principal) are greyed out
* continued the game
* achieved new scenes to unlock
* went to main menu
* the old scenes are still greyed out
* the unlocked scenes in my second session are unlocked
* no cheats, no console/developer, unmodded
Is really weird... we are trying to find out what could cause this to happen since "persistent" values are saved independently from the game. We are running the game in different scenarios trying to reproduce the error but we haven’t been able to do so. But we are still trying

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
After the third date she will invite you to go in her house, the second time you go in to her house you will finish the complete scene.

Amy is in the Club, at the bar... she will make a bigger aparence in the next release
I completed that still in to do list showing date ginger

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I completed that still in to do list showing date ginger
In the phone, see if her lust is high enough... with Ginger, playing Walck the Mole and the Shooting Range are the best way to get her to like you.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I'm doing as the principal wanted and going to class 7 on the first day of school and ...nothing. There is no interaction or story advancement when I enter that room. I even tried backing out and reentering the classroom, trying the other rooms in the school, and even searched the map. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm currently playing on the latest APK version.

Edit: So what I had to do to fix the issue was to close the game and restart from the very beginning, which is no big deal. However, now I am at the point where I can go to a rave, but I am unable to trigger the event despite wearing the rave outfit at 9:00 PM in the living room.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So I'm doing as the principal wanted and going to class 7 on the first day of school and ...nothing. There is no interaction or story advancement when I enter that room. I even tried backing out and reentering the classroom, trying the other rooms in the school, and even searched the map. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm currently playing on the latest APK version.
Hi, after the principal tells you what classroom you should go, keep going to classes...after 5 days, talk to Willy

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I think the texting option may have a bug in it. The option to text others does not show until after the rave sans Sophia because of course.:p:whistle:

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Dating Ginger, Saturday 12 pm at the beach is now bugged. Ginger is not visible at the beach.

Putting Lotion on Sophia on Sunday at 12 pm doesn't lead to follow-up action in the room.

Playing the new 0.041 version on computer.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Dating Ginger, Saturday 12 pm at the beach is now bugged. Ginger is not visible at the beach.

Putting Lotion on Sophia on Sunday at 12 pm doesn't lead to follow-up action in the room.

Playing the new 0.041 version on computer.
Ginger should be on the third area of the beach, but will look in to it..
Also, we will see tha Sophia bug...we didnt change anything in those areas of the code

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolDays-0.041
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Question. I hate femdom. Since I do will I miss out on some of the ladies?

CptTrips

May 28, 2018
I like the game. I'm at the point to go to the rave, but i could not find frida anywhere at school. even tried a new game for some ingame days, but i can't find her. Can please someone give me advice? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Talasmon

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Believe I ran into 2 bugs:

1) order 'Pool Supply' and 'Paint and Wood' at the same time, makes one undeliverable + each day you start to get duplicate entries on pc > browse internet > ebuy. [edit: i mean the initial order you only get one of the two items and the other item is never delivered, so you have to place another order, maybe I just missed a delivery (1 day vs 3 days), but my ebuy was full of a dozen listings for same items][edit2: ok, I got my 2nd 'Pool Supply' way way late, apparently either bug or the displayed delivery X days is incorrect]

2) Felicia: Stuck on infinite loop (each day it triggers now) where she brings up topic of clubs. What happened she did that the very 1st time and I went around to all 4 clubs and met all 4 club members and joined all 4 clubs. The next day I finally got their entrees in the 'NOTES' section of phone, on this same day, Felicia started her infinite loop, where she keeps stopping me in the hall each day, and the 'NOTES' won't update/remove entires for the 'meet 4 club members' as well, as the actual 4 club members only having "Just checking in" choice when talking to them. [edit2: Felicia loop finally stopped after 8+ days. Though the 'Notes' are not updating, still says to meet club members, and I already have and joined the clubs...]

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like the game. I'm at the point to go to the rave, but i could not find frida anywhere at school. even tried a new game for some ingame days, but i can't find her. Can please someone give me advice? Thanks in advance.
She should be at 12 or 4 pm at her club...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Believe I ran into 2 bugs:

1) order 'Pool Supply' and 'Paint and Wood' at the same time, makes one undeliverable + each day you start to get duplicate entries on pc > browse internet > ebuy. [edit: i mean the initial order you only get one of the two items and the other item is never delivered, so you have to place another order, maybe I just missed a delivery (1 day vs 3 days), but my ebuy was full of a dozen listings for same items][edit2: ok, I got my 2nd 'Pool Supply' way way late, apparently either bug or the displayed delivery X days is incorrect]

2) Felicia: Stuck on infinite loop (each day it triggers now) where she brings up topic of clubs. What happened she did that the very 1st time and I went around to all 4 clubs and met all 4 club members and joined all 4 clubs. The next day I finally got their entrees in the 'NOTES' section of phone, on this same day, Felicia started her infinite loop, where she keeps stopping me in the hall each day, and the 'NOTES' won't update/remove entires for the 'meet 4 club members' as well, as the actual 4 club members only having "Just checking in" choice when talking to them. [edit2: Felicia loop finally stopped after 8+ days. Though the 'Notes' are not updating, still says to meet club members, and I already have and joined the clubs...]
You should be able to buy both at the same time, and the Felicia bug, there was a player who mention this before but he stops replying to our messages so we didn’t know if the bug was fix... Yea, the "I should go to Felicia office" should have been deleted after you went to her office... for some reason, the variable didn’t remove itself from the "to-do list" so she kept appearing.

We might have to rebuild the game since some people are having problem with the variables... not this one in particular but some others in the game, for some reason, sometime when the player completes a task, the game doesn’t change the variables.

Edit: We are going to work around this problem trying to force the game to change its variables, not the most optimal solution, but a solution nonetheless for the meantime.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes