3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So, as instructed by Frida, I met with all four clubs, and even joined. However, for whatever reason the game doesn't recognize the quest was finish and has it set to repeat every time I go to the second floor of school. Which then locks me into the quest again, with no way to finish it, because I'd already met the girls during the first time it was given.

Is there anyway to get around this?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, as instructed by Frida, I met with all four clubs, and even joined. However, for whatever reason the game doesn't recognize the quest was finish and has it set to repeat every time I go to the second floor of school. Which then locks me into the quest again, with no way to finish it, because I'd already met the girls during the first time it was given.

Is there anyway to get around this?
For some reason, the variables in the game are not been change, this is happening to some players... most players dont have this problem, but some do, so we are remaking the variable system to "force" the variable change, we should have it ready in a few hours and we are going to upload the fix.

Sorry for this, we dont know what can be causing this, since is not happening to everybody, just to some few :/

Reactions: Masorrcaa

Kurosawa212

Nov 15, 2019
Is it just me? Cause I can't find Frida, I click on the art class but nothing happens. Where do I find her?

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Just wondering if there is more femdom content with the principal or others after the scene with willy at night.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just wondering if there is more femdom content with the principal or others after the scene with willy at night.
All scenes can be skipped, depending on who you are talking the scene will be focused on, but for the most part, all Principal scenes will be femdom related, at least for the time been, may be later in the story we could mix it up with her

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Were is Ginger house?
After Ginger tells you to find out, go talk to Ms Felicia, then go talk to Willy, he will tell you but he will want something before.
(In the phone, the "To-Do" list will tell you what to do step by step)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How many dates with ginger do you need to progress?
3, you could
Go on a date on friday, then on saturday, then on the next friday you can finish the date, but the first time you go in to her house, you wont be able to finish all the scene, invite her out that same saturday and afterwards you will able to finish the complete scene.

For Frida, is 2... but to complete the scene, it has to be during night time, if you invite her during the day (beach) the scene wont unlock since there is a bit of an important dialog after Frida spends the first night with you

Reactions: Masorrcaa

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I've tried that but every time I click on the door, nothing happens. Is there a specific spot I am supposed to click?
She should be in her class room, second floor, in the door with the paint pallet and the brush is at the door.
If not, some players have issues with the variables of the game, this can be solved by deleting and reinstalling the game, your saves and progress are not affected. Once you do this, try going to sleep and going to school next day at 12... this should reset the variables and should work

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Went to living room on Sat at 9 in rave clothes girls aren't there and no option to start rave. Same bug was in older version with rave.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Went to living room on Sat at 9 in rave clothes girls aren't there and no option to start rave. Same bug was in older version with rave.
Is there a button in the bottom right? There are three things to see the button, the time (9pm) the day (saturday) and the outfit, this one:
rave.png

Nothing else is requiered to see the button... for the rave to autostart, you would have to talk to everyone before getting here.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
3, you could
Go on a date on friday, then on saturday, then on the next friday you can finish the date, but the first time you go in to her house, you wont be able to finish all the scene, invite her out that same saturday and afterwards you will able to finish the complete scene.

For Frida, is 2... but to complete the scene, it has to be during night time, if you invite her during the day (beach) the scene wont unlock since there is a bit of an important dialog after Frida spends the first night with you
ginger scene still confusing tried all still same date ging in to do list

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes