3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you very much
Go to the beach weekday mornings at 7:00 am, then go to the mall and buy the Workout outfit, then go again to the beach at 7:00 am and ask her to join

You need to give her a massage in a sunday afternoon at the pool
Thank you very much

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Once you talk to the girls and tell them you will join, that is for all of them...

The only girl you have more interaction is Frida, during the rave

More events with them coming soon!

To fix the backward, you need to buy the two items online and ask Emma for the lawnmower, for her to lent you it, you need to have the affection high enough... you can do that by working with her and dont miss. (or skip the minigame) you will know her affection is high enough when you see you are not getting more after completen the minigame.

Once you have the three items, go to the backward during mornin or noon
Yes, but the quest is broken. I have ordered the items and they should appear the next day. nothing happened. went back online andthe items were shown as wouldn't have bought it the first time. bought it again. then only one of two orders appeared. then the other day the second order appeared. did the backyard quest and a day after another order appeared which i didn't order specificly.

The "Go jog with Jess" quest is bugged too. Where do I have to meet her to start the quest?

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@RichyCapy: after the first rave - having sex with Frida ... clicking on "finish" and waiting for the auto close it leads to Sophie Sex end scene. Might wanna take a look into it.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Bug: Unlocked Galleries in the main menu will revert to be locked after restarting the game.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Inviting Sophie over for a booty call is messing up the time. Calling her on a Sunday evening and waiting for her is suddenly two days later. Week starts on a Tuesday after her event is finished.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Inviting Sophie over for a booty call is messing up the time. Calling her on a Sunday evening and waiting for her is suddenly two days later. Week starts on a Tuesday after her event is finished.
Will review and see what could be causing this

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bug: Unlocked Galleries in the main menu will revert to be locked after restarting the game.
The Gallery system uses "persistent" variables so in case you restart the game, even if you reinstall it, doesn't affect what you already unlock, (unless you delete all data from the game) can you please tell me where do you play the game? Android, PC or Mac, and what specifications you have

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
@RichyCapy: after the first rave - having sex with Frida ... clicking on "finish" and waiting for the auto close it leads to Sophie Sex end scene. Might wanna take a look into it.
We just check our code and everyhing looks fine!
Can you please tell me where do you play the game? Android, PC or Mac, and what specifications you have. Two or three players have said the "jump" sequence fails and takes you to a point where you shouldnt... but we havent been able to replicate the error :(
Did you start a new game?

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
The Gallery system uses "persistent" variables so in case you restart the game, even if you reinstall it, doesn't affect what you already unlock, (unless you delete all data from the game) can you please tell me where do you play the game? Android, PC or Mac, and what specifications you have
* Win10 64bit
* V 0.4 downloaded from this site
* new installation
* started a (new) game
* played for some hours
* went to main menu and rewatched scenes
* turned it off
* started the game on next day
* open scene replay/gallery in main menu
* all achieved scenes (i.e cheerleader, principal) are greyed out
* continued the game
* achieved new scenes to unlock
* went to main menu
* the old scenes are still greyed out
* the unlocked scenes in my second session are unlocked
* no cheats, no console/developer, unmodded

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
We just check our code and everyhing looks fine!
Can you please tell me where do you play the game? Android, PC or Mac, and what specifications you have. Two or three players have said the "jump" sequence fails and takes you to a point where you shouldnt... but we havent been able to replicate the error :(
Did you start a new game?
I play a completely new game on PC.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes