3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Is there anything else I can do with Chloe during the TV date? MC talks about taking advantage of the situation.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I already got this outfit but which buildings should I going at Saturday 9pm. I try all the place can't find the right place...
In the phone, there is a "To-Do" list... it should say you should go to the living room in the house, if the rave event doest start by itself, there should be a button to start it.

livingroom-dia.png

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
3, you could
Go on a date on friday, then on saturday, then on the next friday you can finish the date, but the first time you go in to her house, you wont be able to finish all the scene, invite her out that same saturday and afterwards you will able to finish the complete scene.

For Frida, is 2... but to complete the scene, it has to be during night time, if you invite her during the day (beach) the scene wont unlock since there is a bit of an important dialog after Frida spends the first night with you
The stats say that I've gone on seven dates, had sex three times, and had four blowjobs. Still I'm told to continue to date Ginger. Frida's resolved, but do I need to something special with Ginger?

Problem with this is that we would have to create doble animations and doble images, since we are not working under a image generator like the swift 3d or blender which you only have to activate or deactivate the function... we hand draw all images then then trace them on a PC, so we would have to set two different images, one with hair and one without... so we have to choose which girls we would have and which don't....

Here is a little teaser of a image for our next release as an example of our process:
Most creators make a transparent PNG that is overlaid on top of an image.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The stats say that I've gone on seven dates, had sex three times, and had four blowjobs. Still I'm told to continue to date Ginger. Frida's resolved, but do I need to something special with Ginger?
With Ginger, the scene ends when you had full sex with her, not only the BJ, that happens on the second time... for her to invite you in her house, you need to rise the lust, carnival activities are the best way.

Most creators make a transparent PNG that is overlaid on top of an image.
When it comes to images, yes... is that simple, problem is with the videos... that's more complicated :/

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
With Ginger, the scene ends when you had full sex with her, not only the BJ, that happens on the second time... for her to invite you in her house, you need to rise the lust, carnival activities are the best way.
Yep, sex. Still have the To Do.

When it comes to images, yes... is that simple, problem is with the videos... that's more complicated :/
Ah, right.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough I have no clue what to do
The "to-do" list says almost everything you have to do... just one or two thing we missed that will be added on the next version, but almost everything you have to do, its said there :)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I do not know what to do now
But there is a lot to do... You need to talk to willy, then wait 5 days then talk to him again... from there own, most of the thing to do will be marked... just that part since we didnt had the "to-do" list in our second release.

We will be adding more steps in the guiding system

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just curious, its not in the tags, but does this game feature any 3some or more content?
For treesome... very soon ;)
Other tags, well we're working on adding more content, a little more diversity, if you have a special tag you'd like us to see add, please let us know. Lots of content are players suggestions.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes