3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
For treesome... very soon ;)
Other tags, well we're working on adding more content, a little more diversity, if you have a special tag you'd like us to see add, please let us know. Lots of content are players suggestions.
Mostly just group sex and lesbian stuff, thats what I look for in a game. There's a already a lot of girls to choose from which is why i am intrested. I don't like games with a limited group of girls to choose from.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Mostly just group sex and lesbian stuff, thats what I look for in a game. There's a already a lot of girls to choose from which is why i am intrested. I don't like games with a limited group of girls to choose from.
We are going to add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on a the next release... Lesbian, we havent though about it but there is the potential to do it... we are going to try to release an update each month, having interaction with girls we havent played with yet, and add a bit of more content to ones we already did

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
not a super fan not much to do the update didnt go any were let me know if it gets any good content

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played yet, so sorry if this has been dealt with, but will grandma ever be on the menu? Or is so an old hag?

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Hi,

Red flag in this project for me.:

So let me get this straight, you want to add more characters while you are a (2?) person team to focus on more things which essentially means you will focus less on the excisting characters and tags... .
Rookie mistake and you will most likely abonden this project because you will get exhausted by frustrated fans who only want to see their interested genre updated while having to wait too long for it, you don't feel it now but just you wait. You better focus on one genre and not too many characters.

Yea, i'm only for femdom and it is nice of you to inc. it but i'm not going to wait a year for some femdom content... . xD

Good luck though.

1666178726689.png

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Can't really expect too much from games with many characters from release and adding more characters from updates

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Haven't played yet, so sorry if this has been dealt with, but will grandma ever be on the menu? Or is so an old hag?
She is not in the plans for now, but she is related to the main arc

help me I have to find ginger's address and I don't know where to look. Thanks for your help
Hello, you should ask Mrs. Felicia, then go ask Willy, he will ask you for something in return.

Are there any BDSM stuff or mostly femdom?
There is no strong BDSM, but eventually, so far, the fendom is mild soft... but we will increase the intensity in future releases.

I can't trigger the clubs event
After 7 days, go to the school on the second floor, Mrs. Felicia will want to talk to you, go to her office and talk to her. She will tell you to go and join the clubs, she mentions that the club meetings must be held at 4 p.m.

Is there a walkthrough ?
Yes there is but it's for , honestly you don't need it, just check the "to-do" system of your cell phone, it's very specific and tells you step by step what you have to do

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi,

Red flag in this project for me.:

So let me get this straight, you want to add more characters while you are a (2?) person team to focus on more things which essentially means you will focus less on the excisting characters and tags... .
Rookie mistake and you will most likely abonden this project because you will get exhausted by frustrated fans who only want to see their interested genre updated while having to wait too long for it, you don't feel it now but just you wait. You better focus on one genre and not too many characters.

Yea, i'm only for femdom and it is nice of you to inc. it but i'm not going to wait a year for some femdom content... . xD

Good luck though.

View attachment 2110273
Hahaha, well... we started two but right now we are a little more, adding characters is done with the intention of better telling a story, as will be seen in the next release. The girls you see in the image are the main ones, from which the main stories will emerge. We are aware that we can not add more girls and leave the story halfway than those that already exist, but in the upcomming release you will see what we mean when we talk about more girls.

Regarding the content, at the beginning when we were two people, we made updates every four or five months, which was extremely frustrating for us, not to mention the players, but now we are testing a mechanic where we are divided into two teams, and instead of releasing big updates every five months, we will make updates smaller but faster, we are about to finish the october update, and we are already working on the november update, if everything continues like this, we will be making updates every month, I hope we can make it.

Thank you for your comments, all feedback is welcome

Reactions: TheWando and sidsan

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
is there any clue for massage. I'm running out of stamina
Each girl is different, to finish with Sophie you need to be wearing the speedo, for Latisha the bermida, Its mentio nin the story as well on each girls guide (go to the phone contacts, and each girl has ist own notes)

For Frida and Ginger it helps a bit the bermuda, but is not necesary

However, Jessy is a hard cookie to crack, you wont be able to finish with her just yet, her story is still under development, and there is a reason why your "moves" doesnt work on her.

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes