3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Each girl is different, to finish with Sophie you need to be wearing the speedo, for Latisha the bermida, Its mentio nin the story as well on each girls guide (go to the phone contacts, and each girl has ist own notes)

For Frida and Ginger it helps a bit the bermuda, but is not necesary

However, Jessy is a hard cookie to crack, you wont be able to finish with her just yet, her story is still under development, and there is a reason why your "moves" doesnt work on her.
ok thanks. so anyway is there any walkthrough for this game?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ok thanks. so anyway is there any walkthrough for this game?
Yes there is but it's for , honestly you don't need it, just check the "to-do" system of your cell phone, it's very specific and tells you step by step what you have to do

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yes there is but it's for , honestly you don't need it, just check the "to-do" system of your cell phone, it's very specific and tells you step by step what you have to do
about the glowing red room, Lilian, and repay Sophie?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Each girl is different, to finish with Sophie you need to be wearing the speedo, for Latisha the bermida, Its mentio nin the story as well on each girls guide (go to the phone contacts, and each girl has ist own notes)

For Frida and Ginger it helps a bit the bermuda, but is not necesary

However, Jessy is a hard cookie to crack, you wont be able to finish with her just yet, her story is still under development, and there is a reason why your "moves" doesnt work on her.
Ginger is hard too. I run out of stamina

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me out. I am trying to take advantage on the situation when you ask Chole to watch a movie in the living room. Am I doing anything wrong or missing anything?

Elaphi

Jul 13, 2018
Stuck in a loop where I had to go to principal but ran. Can't go home cause I need to go to principal. Can't enter school because its night.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Stuck in a loop where I had to go to principal but ran. Can't go home cause I need to go to principal. Can't enter school because its night.
Wow, that's a new bug... no one reported it since no one runs hahaha, let me see what I can do... you should be able to back track at least untill you can not run

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
sadge. Me want more!!!
Chloe is a long-term project... she's the girl everyone wants to bang, but she's a bit of a prude... so a series of circumstances must pass before she'll let you move on. But there will be some hits as to where the road is going

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how can i open darkness scene?
Before the rave, you need to talk to everyone and ask for information about the rave, Darkness will ask you to send her all the information about the rave once you have it, after you talk to Ginger, Frida and Chloe (the three girls that give you some information) go to your room and text her.

Check the "To-Do" list, that is almost a step by step guide.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I would recommend a thorough bug fix pass. I've encountered at least 5 different ones.
Please tell them so I can fix them, normally we gather all the bugs found by players and release a small fix update, we just updated the game two days ago

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Before the rave, you need to talk to everyone and ask for information about the rave, Darkness will ask you to send her all the information about the rave once you have it, after you talk to Ginger, Frida and Chloe (the three girls that give you some information) go to your room and text her.

Check the "To-Do" list, that is almost a step by step guide.
do know how to unlocked sex scene with sophie on the pc table?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes