3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I just started playing again from a save from September (last time I downloaded and played). I'm having a problem with the MC's clothes. In the MC's room, I changed MC's clothes to the tank top and boxers, then changed back to the normal red shirt and blue jeans, but whenever the MC tries to do anything, the game has some messages/dialogue that say he can't because he's not dressed correctly (can't watch TV, can't go to school, etc.).

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm, i don't get the new scene either. how do you get a job at the club? i talked to Amy but she doesn't offer a job.

Reactions: RichyCapy

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
hm, i don't get the new scene either. how do you get a job at the club? i talked to Amy but she doesn't offer a job.
You have to complete ginger and frida quest lines and go to at least 8 dates with them. Once you complete these, our character mention how to get an extre job on random monday morning.

Edit: My words for devs, Please give us a "Sleep right now" option. When you want to skip days, u have to press take a nap nap nap nap... and then sleep. This makes game slow and dull.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Edit: My words for devs, Please give us a "Sleep right now" option. When you want to skip days, u have to press take a nap nap nap nap... and then sleep. This makes game slow and dull.
We use to have a sleep till tomorrow, but we saw that most game has the "nap... nap... nap..." thingy so we programed the rest of the game around that. We can may be add an "nap till night" option. We cant add it direcly in the morning since it could cause problems during days in which the player has something to do at night, like dates, going to school for whatever reason, or bootycalling, it could accidentally skip the event and cause the story to mess up :/ but, we will figure something up :)

Reactions: peter358

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
the scene won't trigger for me
You need to go on 8 dates (that is how many dates you requiere to unlock everything from Ginger and Frida), after that, on te next monday morning, the MC will say he needs to find a better paying job since dating is expensive; you can go talk to Chloe or Amy or directly (Phill and Brad are optional but both will say they dont have jobs), Amy will say she needs to talk to her superiors, 4 days later, she will text you.

To see how many dates you have been, look at the user stats in the phone

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
I can't get the new job quest (and I still get $30 at my shop) the only implementation is that I can send messages to my room. Does anyone have a save game at this point?

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Having sex with Frida after the rave and not pushing any button while she is coming is bugged. The game switched to having sex with Chloe and make her come. Please take a look into it dev team.

• Wow
Reactions: RichyCapy

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
I think i ran into a bug, it says to ask Chloe about the light but when i talk to her there is no option for asking about light.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes