3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
full save please
Do you ever try to play a game?
In the past 6 weeks you made 14 posts asking for saves.
Put some effort in it. It's not rocket science.

I made a day-to-day walkthrough. 78 days.
Since the dev has one on Patreon, I won't post it here.
But I'm willing to answer specific questions.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how can i bootycall sophie to get your panties ?
There are two ways to booty call sophie
1. After fixing the pool, go in a saturday noon and talk to her. After 4 days she will text you to bootycall you
2. After Willy ask you for panties the second time, go to your room and text Sophie.

Reactions: mtolivera

mtolivera

Aug 14, 2022
There are two ways to booty call sophie
1. After fixing the pool, go in a saturday noon and talk to her. After 4 days she will text you to bootycall you
2. After Willy ask you for panties the second time, go to your room and text Sophie.
I think I am in 'Wait for shophia' bug every single time of I sleep and she never comes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I think I am in 'Wait for shophia' bug every single time of I sleep and she never comes
That is weird since "Wait for sophie" option do a time jump, it just send you to the booty option
Can you send me your save file please?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i can't see any felicia scene but its in the gallery
After going on 8 dates, the MC will say he needs to find a better job, then go and talk to Amy, she will tell you to wait 4days, after 4 days she will text you saing she got you a job. Go to the club and work.

After you have worked 4 times in the club, a scene will trigger.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
The hint system in this game makes it damn near unplayable. I like the scenes themselves but there is no way of knowing what to do in between quests. met the girls and banged Latisha, a quest which started more or less at random, but have no idea what to do next. Especially annoying with no fast way to skip days.

The clubs seem to be stalled, everyone at school has nothing new, the job seems stalled, and there is no way of knowing whether a quest is finished, or I have to set off a random flag.

AeroVux

Jun 30, 2020
Sometimes you just have to go to school and work (or ask dad for money), and something will happen. It works somewhat similar to a cycle, some days you have something to do, some days you dont have nothing to do.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes