3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The hint system in this game makes it damn near unplayable. I like the scenes themselves but there is no way of knowing what to do in between quests. met the girls and banged Latisha, a quest which started more or less at random, but have no idea what to do next. Especially annoying with no fast way to skip days.

The clubs seem to be stalled, everyone at school has nothing new, the job seems stalled, and there is no way of knowing whether a quest is finished, or I have to set off a random flag.
Most of the stories are triggered when the player does something, you have to read the "to do" list and pay attention to what the dialogues say. Remember, this is a GAME, not a VISUAL NOVEL... the main difference is that a game requires the player to do things to trigger events (which most are shown in the to-do list), and a visual novel is just clicking the mouse and see the dialog box.

You have an event with Darkness that triggers after the Rave, and the dates (Ginger and Frida) also start after the Rave.

To trigger Sophie's other scenes, you need to fix up the backyard, trigger this event any day at 4, 6, or 9 pm in the hallway of the house, after 9 days in the game.

Like I said, this is a game, not a visual novel. You need to see things to do, talk to people, go places, put some effort to trigger events. They all shown on the to-do list.

Most of the games we play don't have the Skip Day option...you have to do activities to skip time, so we programed or game in this same way.

Reactions: hentai charley

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Most of the stories are triggered when the player does something, you have to read the "to do" list and pay attention to what the dialogues say. Remember, this is a GAME, not a VISUAL NOVEL... the main difference is that a game requires the player to do things to trigger events (which most are shown in the to-do list), and a visual novel is just clicking the mouse and see the dialog box.

You have an event with Darkness that triggers after the Rave, and the dates (Ginger and Frida) also start after the Rave.

To trigger Sophie's other scenes, you need to fix up the backyard, trigger this event any day at 4, 6, or 9 pm in the hallway of the house, after 9 days in the game.

Like I said, this is a game, not a visual novel. You need to see things to do, talk to people, go places, put some effort to trigger events. They all shown on the to-do list.

Most of the games we play don't have the Skip Day option...you have to do activities to skip time, so we programed or game in this same way.
Except a lot of these things do not show up on the to do list. Nor is there a good way of knowing if you are missing anything. I understand an open game is not a VN, that is not the complaint. Have done the backyard stuff, have gone on dates, I now think I have seen everything in the game, but cannot be sure. Even more hints or letting a player know what is still open in an update works. You do well enough with things that are coming later, so one doesn't waste time trying to get rid of spike, or open the red light door, or what have you. But the hint list is more to respect people's time than anything else. The art in the game is great, and it is generally fun to hang with the chicks here, but it does often seem to mean constantly repeating the same thing day after day to see if MAYBE something new will happen.

As for skipping days, a lot of games of this ilk offer the option, especially when certain events can only happen on certain days. Since dates only happen on the weekends, if you are waiting on that, it is far easier to have a skip day option, when there isn't really anything to do outside that day, clicking on nap four times a day or playing video games or whatever isn't exactly thrilling or interesting, nor are the jobs, for example. It can come off as extra busy work, without knowing about payoffs. It's not unique to this title, but as I said, several games do offer this, and it can be welcome.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Navidad_2022_color.png
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
On behalf of the entire High School Days staff, we would like to thank all the players who have been with us throughout this year.
Without a doubt, it was a year of many challenges; we lost a vital family member, the recent attack on our system, and many more problems that made the game's development very complicated.
But it was also a year of tremendous growth; new members joined our family, and players from over 40 countries downloaded our game.
We want to thank all the people who followed our project closely, are waiting for new updates every month, and have provided ideas to develop our game further.
And, a very especially thank you to each of our Patreons who continue to provide their valuable support that allows us to continue growing. Thanks to all of you, the project continued, and despite the problems, we were able to move on.
On behalf of our entire team, we wish you happy holidays, and we hope next year will be a year of many achievements and many joys.

horten54321

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
how could I trigger the Jessica event on the beach again? First time I refuse and go to the beach store to buy the swim clothes.
But after that I never see her again at the beach.

Thanks for every help.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
how could I trigger the Jessica event on the beach again? First time I refuse and go to the beach store to buy the swim clothes.
But after that I never see her again at the beach.

Thanks for every help.
I think, in the rave you can talk to her, she will mention she saw you ignore her, and afterwards, she will be in the beach again. Not sure since almost everyone helps her and this part was done few months ago. Let me check on the code to confirm this.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
does anyone when is the next update
We are doing some final adjustments to the story and adding some images to fill some blanks areas, we should have the beta version in the next following days. The public version should be out a few days afterwards. :)

Reactions: Mikadio2887

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Hi!, you need to have the paint and wood, the pool cleaning kit and the lawnmower to be able to fix the backyard
Thx for the answer.

I thought it was a bug because I bought both items at the the same time but both items wasn't deliver on the same days. first item take 5 days and it take another 5 days for second item to delivered. why? :unsure:

Also plz add skip to weekend when go to sleep. I was at a point when every event only happen at weekend. it a pain to skip from Mondays to get to Saturday and then do it again and again.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I thought it was a bug because I bought both items at the the same time but both items wasn't deliver on the same days. first item take 5 days and it take another 5 days for second item to delivered. why? :unsure:
Well, is part of trying to make the game as "real" as posible, and some packages take longer to arrive than others :D

Also plz add skip to weekend when go to sleep. I was at a point when every event only happen at weekend. it a pain to skip from Mondays to get to Saturday and then do it again and again.
This is a commun request, but when we started working on the game we had a function like this, but since we saw that most of the games doesn't have the "skip day" function, we removed it, and is not programed this way.

The main problem is that if we add this function again, it could mess up the dating system, but we will add a way to at least go from morning to night in a single skip.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hello guys can you help me get chloe panties, when i go to her when she's asleep it just no other option
Hello, there is a cloth drawer next to her bed... press there while she is asleep. :)

Note: If you do it while she is awake (9:00pm), you will be kicked out of her room and loose point with her

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
  • Why are none of the things I *can* do (like above) in this stage of the game in the hint system?
    • That just leads me to trying everything to try and find something that changes, this leads to:
  • Why is it that every time I go back and check to see if something has changed with someone, the same damn hint is added to my list again?
  • Why if I check the backyard more than once more pool supplies and more paint and wood appear in my ebuy store?
I think you need to find Something that Ashley likes.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
RE Scene with Cheerleading Squad is being chased by perverts: Should have had Willy as one of the perverts.

Also, as of this latest update (0.06), can I raise the Stats? And if so, how so?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes