3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to get to rub back on jessie and jogging with her
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Same, I can't talk to any of the girls at the pool anymore, says that I am too busy.
Wait... where does the MC say that? :/ I cant find in the code any reason for that... do you press on a girl and a message appears? or you cant go outside?

MehStuff

Aug 25, 2019
Wait... where does the MC say that? :/ I cant find in the code any reason for that... do you press on a girl and a message appears? or you cant go outside?
On Sunday I try to click on the girls. I need Latisha to cover for Chloe for the gala. But When I click on them I get this, "Sorry, I'm pretty busy at the moment."

I also have the issue where randomly I will not have the ability to message anyone, the message button will disappear.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
On Sunday I try to click on the girls. I need Latisha to cover for Chloe for the gala. But When I click on them I get this, "Sorry, I'm pretty busy at the moment."

I also have the issue where randomly I will not have the ability to message anyone, the message button will disappear.
Wow, the save file really got messed up... This save should put you right in front of Jessie to start the Gala Party event :)

Reactions: stal1234

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i bought swimming clothes but it doesn't trigger scene they say something like (sorry but i'm busy) also i don't have sophie in contacts
Not sure what happened, but use this save file, it should put you right in front of Jessie to start the Gala Party event :)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how do u get more gala ticket
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie, she will ask you to meet her next day at night at the beach.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
So the new girl will be ginger's mom?

Question:
How is it possible to invite Felicia to the Gala Party. She's missing in the school and I can't find her.

Edit: Nevermind, she's back on the next day.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is this game still censored in 2023?
The version here is uncensored, this is normal a feature for patreon but since we download a lot of games, is only fair the share the full version too. If you go to our webpage and download it from there without been a patreon, then you will get the censored version

Reactions: TritonSands
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes