3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to finish Bootycall Sophie and ask for the panfies
Hello! there are two ways on getting Sophie as Booty call
1. Talk to her while she works out on you backyard, then wait 4 days and she will text you while you are in your front yard
2. After willy ask you for the second panties, go to your room and text Sophie

Then, at night in your room select "wait for Sophie", then when she knocks in the window, press on it.

Reactions: hentai charley

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
RE Scene with Cheerleading Squad is being chased by perverts: Should have had Willy as one of the perverts.
Thats a nice idea hahahaha

Also, as of this latest update (0.06), can I raise the Stats? And if so, how so?
We added user stats but we never had use for them... so there are in the phone but their are not used :/
We might remove them and change it for something else :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It seems that Everything is dependent on going on Dates. So how the HELL do I get the Damn date option!!!

This is EXACTLY why the game needs a USEFUL hint system. Because the one you have tells me what I need to do (which I've often been told already)- not HOW to do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It seems that Everything is dependent on going on Dates. So how the HELL do I get the Damn date option!!!
The dates start after the Rave event, when the player is supposed to be more confident with his schoolmates.

This is EXACTLY why the game needs a USEFUL hint system. Because the one you have tells me what I need to do (which I've often been told already)- not HOW to do it.
Remember this is a game, not a visual novel. The main difference is that a game requires the player to achieve objectives and figure out how to do things. With a visual novel, you just have to click the mouse and the story progresses by itself.

The "to do" system is extremely detailed, I don't think we can be more clear.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The dates start after the Rave event, when the player is supposed to be more confident with his schoolmates.

Remember this is a game, not a visual novel. The main difference is that a game requires the player to achieve objectives and figure out how to do things. With a visual novel, you just have to click the mouse and the story progresses by itself.

The "to do" system is extremely detailed, I don't think we can be more clear.
Oh, I'm not asking for a step-by-step walkthrough like you're talking about. But, for instance, when I need to go on dates to advance, the hint page should tell me that I can't go on dates UNTIL the Rave event.

Reactions: papasmurf

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone know anything about the update status?
Hello, we just release the beta version for out top patreons, there are still 3 images missing and one beta player found a big bug (which it has been fix).

We are waiting on the 3 missing images and see if there aren’t any more nasty bugs before the public release. It should take just a couple of days.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases-descubierto.jpg

Version 0.07 is out!

We would like to inform you that the 0.07 release is up and ready to be downloaded by all of you fantastic players.
This release marks the first update that features multiple paths, meaning you will have to save at one point, then go back and try another route. It also features the first release in which you need to do specific actions to unlock the scenes. So, you need to pay attention to what your date says.

All scenes will be canon to the main story, so if you replay the game and take another path and lock the other previous scenes, they will all remain unlocked, and the story will be played as if you have gone all the paths; you just need to unlock them first.
We have already started work on the upcoming release (0.08), which we hope to launch in mid-February. Our job is never over.

So, once again, we thank you for playing our game, and we would especially like to thank all our Patreons who support the development and continuation of the game. Two new characters will debut soon, thanks to our top Patreons, who requested them as part of the benefits of the Violet Tier.

Thanks, and happy clicking!

PS. Please help us by voting on the curren poll in top of the page, and while you are there, rate us! :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
how to get the new gala event to start? i played about a week worth of days and nothing new happened.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to get the new gala event to start? i played about a week worth of days and nothing new happened.
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times.
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once.

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie.

Reactions: amsousa

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
lockpoint
In the end, I gave up, and to see all of the gallery I made an unlocker and just used that.

Can you share the unlocker with the members here?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
lockpoint
In the end, I gave up, and to see all of the gallery I made an unlocker and just used that.

Can you share the unlocker with the members here?
Well, is not the ideal scenario but there been few people posting unlockers, so :cry:

We had some issues with the gallery getting lock once you restarted the game, but that's been fixed

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
thanks for the info about Jessie. haven't really done much of anything with her so i guess now i need to get on her...yes i meant to say that..

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
thanks for the info about Jessie. haven't really done much of anything with her so i guess now i need to get on her...yes i meant to say that..
Well, is a small update but according to the poll, most likely she is getting a bigger update soon

Reactions: stal1234
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes