3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Votacion 2.jpg

Who is next?

We would like to thank all our players who have been following the development of this game. It is thanks to all of you that we strive to become the best adult game out there!

One of the benefits of our Violet Tier is the right for the patron to ask for a new character, so in the following releases, we will introduce two new characters. But we must not forget our current ones, whose story we haven’t expanded.

We already have chosen who will feature in the 0.08 release, which will be a current character and a new one requested by a top-tier Patreon.

However, for the 0.09, we still haven’t chosen who will be featured, so we would like to ask all the players whom they would like to see have her story developed. So please, choose any of the characters you would like to see! We are only choosing from characters we haven’t developed; it’s time for them to shine!

To vote, just go to the top of this thread and choose your waifu :)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
Maybe i did everything about the game, but i just can't unlock the gallery of the big tits girl with tanlines in the beach, what am i missing?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe i did everything about the game, but i just can't unlock the gallery of the big tits girl with tanlines in the beach, what am i missing?
Hi!, when you help her with the dog running with her bra issue, you should have "ask for a date", that would have unlocked that image :/

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
[Pulls out a folding chair]
Ignore me, just here waiting for a hero to post a save with the current full gallery. :cool:

Reactions: JPG007

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have the lawnmower and i have bought the other stuff on the computer do I have to wait for them or what
There are three items, the pool supplies, the paint and wood, and the lawnmower, once you have all three of them, go to the back of the house and press on the button that says "Fix backyard"

Reactions: amsousa
Aug 14, 2021
Hi!, when you help her with the dog running with her bra issue, you should have "ask for a date", that would have unlocked that image :/
So, yeah there's a bug, her gallery still locked and i did this "quest" of the dog... btw its nice to see the Dev of the game really helping people with some little questions... thanks and i really wanna see more content of her, or any other girl who can have a tanline

billyjj

Sep 16, 2022
I met Jessie at night and when offered the ticket my only option was Hard No. I have plenty of money so why couldn't I buy the tickets?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I met Jessie at night and when offered the ticket my only option was Hard No. I have plenty of money so why couldn't I buy the tickets?
hahaha you should have just “grab” the tickets! Just click on them :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, yeah there's a bug, her gallery still locked and i did this "quest" of the dog... btw its nice to see the Dev of the game really helping people with some little questions... thanks and i really wanna see more content of her, or any other girl who can have a tanline
Let me take a look to the code and see what happen

Thanks man!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes