3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
it doesnt let me, i go out to the pool in my swimshorts, click on her and the script reads, sorry im pretty busy
That is weird since there is no dialog of her been busy when she is at the pool with Chloe and Sophie, when she says she is busy is when she is working out

Can you send me the save file or a screen shot when she says that please? that way I can see what is worng

ollyh24

Aug 4, 2020
That is weird since there is no dialog of her been busy when she is at the pool with Chloe and Sophie, when she says she is busy is when she is working out

Can you send me the save file or a screen shot when she says that please? that way I can see what is worng
thats what comes up after i click on latisha?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
I don't usually try games that haven't been completed, hate not being able to run through every plot thread once I get invested, but this is one I'm really glad I gave a try. Really like the artwork, very humorous at times, and very much looking forward to the future updates. I'm sure Brad could find some work for you, maybe another mini-game hustling bags of weed around the town or something.

As far as bugs, sure this has already been called out, but if you do two massages (something I'm glad you can auto-complete because I can't do that mini game for anything), it automatically skips you over to Monday night.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't usually try games that haven't been completed, hate not being able to run through every plot thread once I get invested, but this is one I'm really glad I gave a try. Really like the artwork, very humorous at times, and very much looking forward to the future updates. I'm sure Brad could find some work for you, maybe another mini-game hustling bags of weed around the town or something.
Thanks for the compliment! :D

As far as bugs, sure this has already been called out, but if you do two massages (something I'm glad you can auto-complete because I can't do that mini game for anything), it automatically skips you over to Monday night.
Mmm is weird since it shouldnt allow you to do two in the same day :( with whom you had this problem?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Mmm is weird since it shouldnt allow you to do two in the same day :( with whom you had this problem?
If you massage Jessie on the beach at noon, it takes you until 4PM. Then if you go home and massage either Sophie or Letitia in the backyard, it is 9PM on Sunday. Following the scene in your bedroom, it will be 9PM on Monday when it concludes.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If you massage Jessie on the beach at noon, it takes you until 4PM. Then if you go home and massage either Sophie or Letitia in the backyard, it is 9PM on Sunday. Following the scene in your bedroom, it will be 9PM on Monday when it concludes.
Oh! we didnt though about that! thanks for pointing it out!

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I have the lawnmower, but I can't buy anything on the computer, even though I hit my father up for money and earned money at the coffee shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The task list says to see Felicia in her office, but every time I see her in the hallway we just make small talk. When I go to her office (I assume it's the door behind where she stands), the office is empty and there are no hot spots.

I can't go to the carnival or club where Sophia and Chloe work (they are not high-lighted). Nothing is happening at the beach other than talking with the guy in the shop, who I keep having the same conversation with). Ashley keeps running away and I get a hint about cats and anime. Lillian is still pissed off at me.There seems to be nothing to do in any of the mall shops or movie theater. There's nothing do do in the school gym or cafeteria. Willy and I keep having the same conversation. The principle keeps telling me to get back to class. The only thing to do in classroom 7 is to click on the blackboard where it says the same thing repeatedly.
When I go to the airport it says there's nothing for me to do there.
None of the few girls that I have phone numbers for (Chloe, Sophie, Emma or Ginger) will go on a date with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a game, and games are supposed to be fun, but this game is frustrating as hell.

EDIT: I just discovered the pools supplies bug, where if a player orders both the wood and paint and the pool supplies at the same time, only one gets delivered, and it doesn;t let me order more pool supplies.. Is there a fix for that or do I have to restart the *&^%$ game from scratch?

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The task list says to see Felicia in her office, but every time I see her in the hallway we just make small talk. When I go to her office (I assume it's the door behind where she stands), the office is empty and there are no hot spots.
This sound like a bug, let me look in to it

I just discovered the pools supplies bug, where if a player orders both the wood and paint and the pool supplies at the same time, only one gets delivered, and it doesn;t let me order more pool supplies.
You also need the lawnmower, that one you get it by asking Emma in the coffee shop, she will borrow you hers, the supplies and the wood and paint are not deliveredat the same time, you get one first and the next day youget the other one

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Thanks. I pr
This sound like a bug, let me look in to it

You also need the lawnmower, that one you get it by asking Emma in the coffee shop, she will borrow you hers, the supplies and the wood and paint are not deliveredat the same time, you get one first and the next day youget the other one
Thanks for the prompt reply; I had previously obtained the lawnmower from Emma. You MIGHT want to put something on the ebuy screen telling you that the expected delivery fr the pool supplies is FOUR days and not three, or at least have the items shown as 'on order' (like the real e-b*y).
Since I can talk with Felicia in the hallway and nothing new happens, does that mean the task is complete or should I continue to go into her office and hope something happens?

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply; I had previously obtained the lawnmower from Emma. You MIGHT want to put something on the ebuy screen telling you that the expected delivery fr the pool supplies is FOUR days and not three, or at least have the items shown as 'on order' (like the real e-b*y).
screenshot0002.png
It does says "Delivery time" :cry:

Since I can talk with Felicia in the hallway and nothing new happens, does that mean the task is complete or should I continue to go into her office and hope something happens?
Once you talked to Felicia, then go to the clubs and meet the president of each club :giggle: those are the rooms in the second floor, there are 4, you can see the icons in the doors

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I still recommend that you show the e-buy status of 'on order', rather than saying you csn't buy anything now. I'm apparently not the only one who was confused.
The pool supplies did not come the next day after the others ;( It was an additional four days. I must have missed the delivery time for the pool supplies. I do remember seeing only one display saying delivery time for three days. Note that I had enough money to buy everything at one time, so I did.

I see the doors with the club signs, but they are not high-lighted, and nothing happens when I click on them. The task list still says to talk with Felicia in her office. May I assume that at some point Felicia will tell me about the clubs. If so, that hasn't happened yet. How do I get around that bug? Is there some specific time of the day to see Felicia in her office? Do I have to replay the game from the beginning to get around this bug?

EDIT: Oh, sh*t. I replaced the historias file with the one from NOV 2022 and lost the contact information for the women I'd already met (Ginger, Sophie, Chloe).
Looks like I do have to start a new game. %%^*^**!!
To avoid encountering the Felicia bug again I think I'll wait for a walk thru or until the next update to try replaying. I wish you success with development of your game.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I still recommend that you show the e-buy status of 'on order', rather than saying you csn't buy anything now. I'm apparently not the only one who was confused.
The pool supplies did not come the next day after the others ;( It was an additional four days. I must have missed the delivery time for the pool supplies. I do remember seeing only one display saying delivery time for three days. Note that I had enough money to buy everything at one time, so I did.
I think we can add some sort of "on its way" so player can know when they already order something and its just a matter of waiting days

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I think we can add some sort of "on its way" so player can know when they already order something and its just a matter of waiting days
Thanks; that should help players.
I had been playing the compressed version. Next play thru I'll use the full sized download.
Very respectfully,
fleet

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
are you making this game harem game or will there be ntr and sharing if so can you skip or turn off ntr/sharing?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes