3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
r5k76fsmpula1.png
Version 0.08 is out!
We would like to inform you that the 0.080 release is up and ready to be downloaded by all of you naughty players.

In this release, we are giving the focus on the consequences of out MC by going against the Principal’s wishes as well, we are introducing a new character requested by a Violet level Patreon as part of this story.

We also did a lot of code cleaning and optimization to make the game run better in older machines, and we also fix the problem with the SFX not working properly in most of the game.

We have already have our path chosen for the next release (0.09), focused on Jessie since she was our winner in our last survey.

So, once again, we thank you for playing our game, and we would especially like to thank all our Patreons who support the development and continuation of the game. New characters will debut soon, thanks to our top Patreons, who requested them as part of the benefits of the Violet Tier.

Thanks, and happy clicking! =ˆ.ˆ=

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolDays-0.081
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Star-struck
Reactions: RichyCapy

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

I see the doors with the club signs, but they are not high-lighted, and nothing happens when I click on them. The task list still says to talk with Felicia in her office. May I assume that at some point Felicia will tell me about the clubs. If so, that hasn't happened yet. How do I get around that bug? Is there some specific time of the day to see Felicia in her office? Do I have to replay the game from the beginning to get around this bug?
Upon replaying from start (version 0.81) I was able to visit Felicia in her office where Felicia told me about the clubs. Spoiler contains what I think happened on the first play thru when I could NOT visit Felicia in her office.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
High School Days [0.091] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (827 MB/ 199 MB) : ,

Last edited:

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
2nd time Gala event with Jessies invite does not trigger the way it is described. She is only asking me to do sports ... not telling me to meet her at 9 p.m. as the 1st time. Can you look into it?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That is a story for another release... in the Phone, you can see what you can do in the current update and what's for future releases...
It is generally bad development practice to make something "touchable" or "available" until it is actually used in game.
So you might have just left out the clickable activation on the door until the content is ready.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The artwork reminds me of those old 2000s comic, can't say I hate it!
I'm actually thinking it's a bit like Cherry Poptart, but with sharper edges.
And Cherry is considerably older - the first volume is all the way back to 1982. She had a lil sis and mom who also did their share of fuckin' in the comics.

Larry Welz, the author, even sells sketches. Maybe he'd be up for a game project.

1678418289580.png

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes