3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I've found this game just two days ago and these two days I did not part with her. Great graphics, good content. I look forward to future updates. And I would also like to thank the team of developers for the excellent work.

Reactions: RichyCapy

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021
Still can't figure out how to trigger the "Go to School" after Gala party with Ginger. I'll wait for the next update, maybe it'll fix the bug?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
ok you really need to fix the problem with the gala event u making 3 girls branches depend on the Gala which only offer ONCE in the entire game especially for Ginger, her entire quest is now permanent bug since i already went with someone else and in the process i can't progress with the principle either. Just have the Gala tickets be available to purchase on ebuy in future or something after you purchased the 1st time off Jessica, have 3 different branches lock off from 1 event you really just asking continuously bug fix in the future.

Apr 6, 2020
I love this game, especially Principle.
But I can't figure out how to continue developing scenes with her?
I'm stuck at the moment when she calls the hero into the office just to give a footjob as punishment for absenteeism. If you don’t skip classes, she doesn’t call anymore, and if you continue to skip classes, she continues to call him for a footjob once a week, the plot does not move on with her. How to move forward?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I love this game, especially Principle.
But I can't figure out how to continue developing scenes with her?
I'm stuck at the moment when she calls the hero into the office just to give a footjob as punishment for absenteeism. If you don’t skip classes, she doesn’t call anymore, and if you continue to skip classes, she continues to call him for a footjob once a week, the plot does not move on with her. How to move forward?
you need to continue with Darkness then Ginger path because both of those the mc will be record for his misdeed by the spycam in the principal office then she will call him in to punish him, for Ginger path you might want to read the post i just put above or u might get lock out of Ginger path which in turn lock out of the principal path.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021
you need to continue with Darkness then Ginger path because both of those the mc will be record for his misdeed by the spycam in the principal office then she will call him in to punish him, for Ginger path you might want to read the post i just put above or u might get lock out of Ginger path which in turn lock out of the principal path.
Still won't unlock for me. May have to start over.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
I may sound stupid, but how go the sun lotion minigame? I click and drag mouse all over her back but nothing happen

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I may sound stupid, but how go the sun lotion minigame? I click and drag mouse all over her back but nothing happen
rapid clicking in the middle off her back, for some girls your stamina won't be enough seem like there should be stamina stat increase which they probably hadn't add in yet so just best to skip the mini game entirely.

Apr 6, 2020
It didn't help me.
I just finished the plot on dates with Ginger, Darkness, etc.
Now I have an empty menu with tasks, as if there is nothing else to do in the game, and it has been more than 10 weeks, nothing has changed. I don't know where or what I might have missed. At the same time, in the gallery itself, I did not meet a few more characters, and did not open the entire gallery with the same Ginger, etc.

It turns out that the last thing I did in the game is:
Found a pearl and a flower
Orgy in the forest with Darkness
Been on dates with Ginger and Frieda all over the place
Got a job at the Club
Helped a drunk Felicia or whatever, at the club
Was repeatedly called by the Principal for a footjob
Nothing else is happening....

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
It didn't help me.
I just finished the plot on dates with Ginger, Darkness, etc.
Now I have an empty menu with tasks, as if there is nothing else to do in the game, and it has been more than 10 weeks, nothing has changed. I don't know where or what I might have missed. At the same time, in the gallery itself, I did not meet a few more characters, and did not open the entire gallery with the same Ginger, etc.

It turns out that the last thing I did in the game is:
Found a pearl and a flower
Orgy in the forest with Darkness
Been on dates with Ginger and Frieda all over the place
Got a job at the Club
Helped a drunk Felicia or whatever, at the club
Was repeatedly called by the Principal for a footjob
Nothing else is happening....
you still hadnt go to the Gala with Ginger right? im guessing you hadnt unlock the Gala ticket from Jessica yet if not look for search for the post about the "Gala" the creator put up a few post on how to get the tickets for it Untitled.jpg you need to get the ticket invite Ginger to go with you, she say yes at first, but then her mom will ground her due to her bad grade(if at any time Sophie demand you to bring her to the Gala due to the favor you own when she gave you her panties, you need to deny it or you going to get lock out Ginger route which in turn lock out of the principal route), then the mc decide to go steal test sheet from the principal office which got him caught on the spycam from the principal office again, then after you finish taking Ginger to the Gala stuff , the principal will eventually call him in for discipline.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
you still hadnt go to the Gala with Ginger right? im guessing you hadnt unlock the Gala ticket from Jessica yet if not look for search for the post about the "Gala" the creator put up a few post on how to get the tickets for it View attachment 2467958 you need to get the ticket invite Ginger to go with you, she say yes at first, but then her mom will ground her due to her bad grade(if at any time Sophie demand you to bring her to the Gala due to the favor you own when she gave you her panties, you need to deny it or you going to get lock out Ginger route which in turn lock out of the principal route), then the mc decide to go steal test sheet from the principal office which got him caught on the spycam from the principal office again, then after you finish taking Ginger to the Gala stuff , the principal will eventually call him in for discipline.
I really didn’t have a gala concert, no one talked about it, as if there was no such event in the game at all. Sophia's panties really had to be taken earlier, so I'll have to refuse her if I don't want to block the way with Ginger, who doesn't interest me... Okay, I'll look for how to launch the event with the Gala concert, I hope the developer will remove this binding to characters in the future, because that many do not like, but they have to "start a relationship" to move forward in the story.

Reactions: amsousa

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I really didn’t have a gala concert, no one talked about it, as if there was no such event in the game at all. Sophia's panties really had to be taken earlier, so I'll have to refuse her if I don't want to block the way with Ginger, who doesn't interest me... Okay, I'll look for how to launch the event with the Gala concert, I hope the developer will remove this binding to characters in the future, because that many do not like, but they have to "start a relationship" to move forward in the story.
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-days-v0-082-el-ciclo.43937/post-9884551

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
Thank you, I immediately found in the topic the post of the developer that you mentioned, the funny thing is that I assumed that everything would be tied to that girl from the beach. More precisely, when during these 10 weeks I was trying to find how to advance the plot, I thought that since she was one of the new acquaintances, maybe something could be done with her. But I was denied any attempts to communicate with her. Now I know that I need to come to her on certain days and at certain times of the day in order to start events with her, and automatically start progressing through the story. I was at the same time close to the solution, and at the same time far :)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes