3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It is generally bad development practice to make something "touchable" or "available" until it is actually used in game.
So you might have just left out the clickable activation on the door until the content is ready.
Actually, is more common than you think, have you ever played a game where you can’t access some areas until the story ask for it? Well, is the same thing, the only difference is that some of these games are develop in the course of 4 or 5 years with teams of over 30 people or way more. So, once they release the game, the story is completed.

For us, we are a small group of 5 (3 artist and 2 coders, although some times we hire artists on Fiverr or other sites to help out on some parts) that relays on the patronage to continue the developing of the game, so we can’t afford to wait 4 or 5 years for releases, and we can't hire 30 people :( maybe once we have more patreons we could hire more artist and speed up the releases. :)

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
cheat money???
Best way to make money is to Go to work early in the day, work twice, then go back home, text your dad and get $ 100, then text your mom to get energy boost, then go back to work one more time. Once you work enough times (5 times), ask Emma for more info about her, and when ask, select "Encourage" this will double the money received as payment in the coffee shop.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly like the game, but I also understand the call for a walkthrough. I'm at a point, where my notebook dosen't give me any hint, but I know, there have to be some Quests somewhere. (Changelog speaks about fishes and Ginger Gala path, which I didn't encounter)... I guess I just have to grind more, but I don't know what (Dates? Sex? Just doing school days? etc.)

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
I would like to know if there is any news about adding any system of economy based on breeding or at least individual pregnancies?

Sep 24, 2020
Are you using a PC or Mac? if so, place this file inside the game game folder, run the game, try going inside a club, once they are unlocked, save the game, close it and delete the file to avoid any posible future errors.

Before using it, make sure to have talk to Ms Felicia about joining the clubs, otherwise the game will crash.
You can help me ?

I have Touch the pool
but nothing happened
is this a bug
mission to meet willy behind the school

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You need to finish Gingers path in the Gala Event, then go to school monday...
yo so i already went to Gala with Sophie, so Jessica doesn't offer me anymore tickets so how am I supposed to complete the "Finish the Gala event with Ginger" in the note. In addition, here a bug u might want to keep an eye out for Untitled.jpg that highlighted area with the arrow that kind of hidden it make you jump into previous events that you already finish, i had one where it make me replay chase the dog for Jessica bikini, and after that complete she disappear can't be found on the beach anymore had to reload a much earlier save and redo everything, it's right next to move left button so someone might brick their save by accident.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
You can help me ?

I have Touch the pool
but nothing happened
is this a bug
mission to meet willy behind the school
Hold your mouse over the area between the flagpole and the school. An arrow should appear. Click on the arrow to go behind the school. If that doesn't work you may have found a new bug.

Reactions: amsousa

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I think the the Jessie Beach stuff is broken, I am on "Wait a few days & then go to the beach & talk to Jessie" I have gone 3 weeks & she still is not at the beach.

Talasmon

Jul 4, 2022
I found to bugs in this release. 1) Ginny beach date is broken and 2) I cannot text the principle as I did not get her text number. Also I have a event to take her key from the Picture.

I continued from the last event (gala).

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I found to bugs in this release. 1) Ginny beach date is broken and 2) I cannot text the principle as I did not get her text number. Also I have a event to take her key from the Picture.

I continued from the last event (gala).
Same, I have a task to text the principal. but no option to do so.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes