3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
Appears to be a bug after Chloe version of gala event where principal still thinks you broke in. You can't click the computer to get past it, I assume because I never actually broke in.

Edit: Nevermind I'm stupid and had 0.081

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm playing 082. I started a new game from scratch and found a bug. I've seen Felicia in her office and she told me to see the girls in the club rooms. I've visited the club rooms and talked to the girls. "Visit the girls in the club rooms' is still showing in the task list. Plus when I again see Felicia she once again tells me to see her in her office where she tells me to visit the girls in the club rooms, but the doors to the club room are locked.

Seems like a good time to put the game aside until the next release and then start a new game.

EDIT: Not sure WTF is going on, but now ' visit the girls at the club rooms' is no longer on the task list and their contacts are showing on my cell phone.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
MC says he might have some use for the fish after meeting Emma. What use?

Also, I made three saves after the Gala party according to the date I had danced with: Chloe, Ginger and Sophie. First I played through the update using Chloe's save. However, when I reload the other saves, I can no longer trigger the event with the principle (go to school and nothing happens).

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I attended the gala with Chloe, encountered Felicia at the night club, and subsequently had a discussion with Felicia at school about what happened at her place after we left the club. I've gone on some more dates with Frida and Ginger, and had a night-time visit with Sophie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Other than the 'future events', nothing else is showing in my 'to do' list. Is there any other events in this path? I'm playing version 0.8.2.

EDIT:

EDIT 2

Last edited:

AlphaNova

Jun 27, 2019
The only 2 things I'm aware of that I can't seem to accomplish in this game (.082) is ask Chloe about the light and the last picture with the Principal.
"Ask Chloe about the light" is under "Things to do", and not "Things for later", so I'm guessing it's something I can do in this update?
The last picture with the Principal looks like a scene that takes place at her house. It may be that I need to go back and chose a different option with that scenario?
I have tried to go back to an earlier save and replay that punishment scene but the game play seems to think I've already played it as going to the mall results in Stella clearly welcoming me back and doesn't offer the package, even though my "Things to do" says that's what I ought to be doing.
I wanted to replay this whole part because there was a sense that I missed an opportunity with Emma. This is where she is explaining why the coffee shop was closed for a day. I swear I chose to share the fish with her, but she as much said I missed the opportunity to share with her later during that explanation of being closed for a day. But, I can't make that trigger when I go back either.
I must admit I'm getting a bit lost in which came first, the chicken or the egg!
I'm new to this game and game type so I'm sure I'm just not doing something correct.
Thanks for any help and advice.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I went to the gala with Ginger,

My 'to do list' says go to school. I've done that for two weeks, talking to everybody, but nothing seems to happen. Is there anything more in version 082, or is there something I need to do to trigger an event?

EDIT: I've seen comments in the thread (see previous post) about Emma saying why the coffee shop wasg closed (seems it's closed on all Sundays) and the MC having a fish, but have encountered neither.

EDIT 2: is it possible to go to the Gala with Frida?

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
so update?
I took a look at the Patreon page. In a post date 13 April, it said "What external factor can make our MC's situation even worse? Well, we'll see in our next release, which should be out next week. "
There is frequently a delay from when an update is released to Patreon supporters to when we see anything here.

Reactions: amsousa

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Question:
[/QUOTE]
Hi. I got that scene you mentioned. I'll try using someone else's save to see if I can get

AlphaNova

Jun 27, 2019
Hi. I got that scene you mentioned. I'll try using someone else's save to see if I can get
[/QUOTE]

I think it's becoming clear that once you have completed some tasks, and then you go back to an earlier save, or someone else's save, not everything resets back to that time. At least, in my experience it doesn't.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I think it's becoming clear that once you have completed some tasks, and then you go back to an earlier save, or someone else's save, not everything resets back to that time. At least, in my experience it doesn't.
That would explain a lot of the frustration I'm having. I guess I'll start from the beginning of the game when the next update is issued, instead of playing using a saved game.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry to all the players who have reported bugs... Im going trough all the coments and try to provide support to all.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I found to bugs in this release. 1) Ginny beach date is broken and 2) I cannot text the principle as I did not get her text number. Also I have a event to take her key from the Picture.

I continued from the last event (gala).
Hello!

The principal bug has been solved for the next release, can you provide more details about Gingers problem?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes