3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Anysave please
I am bug
Mission give panties to willy
Can you provide us with some content on where did you stucked? Giving the panties to Willy is easy, just go to chloes room at night (2 am) and press on the drawer next to her bet

For the second time, text sophie top meet up as a bootycall and she will give you hers in exchange for something

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Still can't figure out how to trigger the "Go to School" after Gala party with Ginger. I'll wait for the next update, maybe it'll fix the bug?
Hello, a scene should have trigger at the moment you stepped in the school, regarding the Principal, it didnt trigger?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ok you really need to fix the problem with the gala event u making 3 girls branches depend on the Gala which only offer ONCE in the entire game especially for Ginger, her entire quest is now permanent bug since i already went with someone else and in the process i can't progress with the principle either. Just have the Gala tickets be available to purchase on ebuy in future or something after you purchased the 1st time off Jessica, have 3 different branches lock off from 1 event you really just asking continuously bug fix in the future.
The system checks if the scene is unlocked, regadless if the scene has been played more than once... we will look a way to enforce this so there isnt any more bugs... but since future scene will depend on all scene been onlocked, is requires the player to save and reload them.

Lets see what I can do to make it a bit simpler and better just before we launch 0.09 (by tomorrow)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
you still hadnt go to the Gala with Ginger right? im guessing you hadnt unlock the Gala ticket from Jessica yet if not look for search for the post about the "Gala" the creator put up a few post on how to get the tickets for it View attachment 2467958 you need to get the ticket invite Ginger to go with you, she say yes at first, but then her mom will ground her due to her bad grade(if at any time Sophie demand you to bring her to the Gala due to the favor you own when she gave you her panties, you need to deny it or you going to get lock out Ginger route which in turn lock out of the principal route), then the mc decide to go steal test sheet from the principal office which got him caught on the spycam from the principal office again, then after you finish taking Ginger to the Gala stuff , the principal will eventually call him in for discipline.
You still have the gala tickets after the event? that a bug... thanks for telling us to fix this

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There! I think I answer to most of the questions here... Im sorry for the delay, I normally visit F95 on a daily basis to check on bugs, ideas, and feed back, but for some reason, i didn't saw most of them :(

Ill promise I will be more attentive to this forum.

We do have an walkthrough but is patreon exclusive since we need the money to play the artist who are making all the images and animations, however, we have try to make it as clear as posible the "To-Do" system so players just have to see what they have to do to unblock everything.

The beta version of 0.09 is out, and until now, there hasn't been any bugs (but there are only 10 persons playing it, we might have to ask more to help with this) So, if no mayor bug is found, we will be launching the public version tomorrow.

Once again, sorry for the late response, and Ill put more attention to this page.

Reactions: Eric VanStella

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hello, a scene should have trigger at the moment you stepped in the school, regarding the Principal, it didnt trigger?
I'm having the same problem as DERP98X. After taking Ginger to the gala I get the message to go to school, but no different scene is triggered when I get there.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm having the same problem as DERP98X. After taking Ginger to the gala I get the message to go to school, but no different scene is triggered when I get there.
I checked the code and there isnt a bug, but I'll add something that forces to start the scene, may be we missed something that would make the scene... The principal should have come and talk to you.

This should be fix by next release which should be today or tomorrow

Reactions: fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I checked the code and there isnt a bug, but I'll add something that forces to start the scene, may be we missed something that would make the scene... The principal should have come and talk to you.

This should be fix by next release which should be today or tomorrow
Thank you.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases2.jpg
Version 0.09 is out!
We would like to inform you that version 0.09 is up and running!

In this update, we finished several events that didn't have a proper ending in previous releases, so we needed to close those stories to make room for new ones.

There will be 4 stories in this update:

The first is a direct continuation of the last update, but due to time and money, we couldn't finish back then. However, we needed to finish it, so to trigger this event, you will need to complete the 0.08 and keep all of the dish or part of it to trigger this event. If you gave all the fish to Emma, the scene won't trigger, and you will have to play the previous update again.

Another story from this release is a direct continuation of the Gala event, which you will have to finish the Gala with all three girls (Ginger, Sophie, and Chloe); otherwise, you won't be able to trigger the rest of the story.

The third story is a continuation of the Rave event; you just have to wait 5 in-game days to trigger it.

And for the last scene, you must have gone on at least 6 dates with Ginger and 6 dates with Frida to trigger it.

We have already started working on our next update (0.10), focusing again on two girls for this update and, if time and money allow it, a third girl.

So, once again, we thank you for playing our game and would especially like to thank all our Patreons who support the development and continuation of the game.

Thanks, and happy clicking! =ˆ.ˆ=

Last edited:

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Nice, just played through the 0.09 content and I love it :) Could someone help me unlock Chloe's new scene?
I assume it has something to do with the fish I partially kept from Emma, but it does not trigger anything and I dont know how to give the fish to Chloe.

Edit: Found it, it seems I forgot to go back to Emma and hear her story about what happened after she ate the fish. I got it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichyCapy

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm confused. Is the gala a one-time event (as in it doesn't repeat), or do I get tickets from the beach girl (Jessie?), take one girl to the gala, get tickets again, then take a second girl, then get a third set of tickets to take the last eligible girl?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm confused. Is the gala a one-time event (as in it doesn't repeat), or do I get tickets from the beach girl (Jessie?), take one girl to the gala, get tickets again, then take a second girl, then get a third set of tickets to take the last eligible girl?
The game tells you to save it at some point so you can go back and replay the event, the code will detect if you already have finished with some girl regarles if you open a save file

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes