3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Just found this game. I felt the need for a walkthrough; while there's nothing for what I assume is the main storyline in Things To Do I had no idea what I needed to do to progress with the different girls. For anyone complaining about the lack of a walkthrough, cowboy up and join the Patreon. $1 gives a full walkthrough. No need to whine, stop being cheap

Reactions: RichyCapy

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
really good game so far only one or two bugs that sprang up but over all a really good update. Only recommendation is something to show end of update asides from a blank todo list.

doqprod

Oct 31, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug.
After resolving the conflict with Ginger and Frida, I can no longer see Ginger at school, making it impossible for me to invite her to the Gala.
I went back a few save files to the point where the conflict with Ginger and Frida was yet to be triggered (Went on 6 dates with Ginger but not Frida). Even at this point, I realized Ginger is no longer in school.

Is she just somewhere else at this point after you go on 6 dates with her?

EDIT: I am running another save where she is my girlfriend and it seems like it is from Day 79 onwards that she stops showing up at school?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stonerberg

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
After resolving the conflict with Ginger and Frida, I can no longer see Ginger at school, making it impossible for me to invite her to the Gala.
I went back a few save files to the point where the conflict with Ginger and Frida was yet to be triggered (Went on 6 dates with Ginger but not Frida). Even at this point, I realized Ginger is no longer in school.

EDIT: I am running another save where she is my girlfriend and it seems like it is from Day 79 onwards that she stops showing up at school?
you need to go to ginger's house to talk to her

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Kinda stuck : repaired the pool, watched the girls train, passed time, green-haired girl jumped on MC during the night but now nothing happens and the to-do list stays empty ........ The 4 club girls at school don't have anything to say, I can watch movies at night with the blonde girl, work at the cafe but that's about the most of what I can do

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
really good game so far only one or two bugs that sprang up but over all a really good update. Only recommendation is something to show end of update asides from a blank todo list.
Mmm... that is a tough one :( because every update has a bit more of story, but if the player skipped or missed something, its hard for the system to know :( but let me see what we can do about it :)

Reactions: amsousa95

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Hello! After having the argument, she should be at home, after talking to her, she should be back at school. She wont appear at school until you go to her house and talk to her.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Kinda stuck : repaired the pool, watched the girls train, passed time, green-haired girl jumped on MC during the night but now nothing happens and the to-do list stays empty ........ The 4 club girls at school don't have anything to say, I can watch movies at night with the blonde girl, work at the cafe but that's about the most of what I can do
Mmm the rave event should automaticly start after a few days... you should go to school and Ginger will be trill about something, talk to her and that's it. Thats how the Rave event triggers.

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Hello! After having the argument, she should be at home, after talking to her, she should be back at school. She wont appear at school until you go to her house and talk to her.
Actually after the Gala event the same thing happens to me after I go on a date with her. It says in the save Ginger hallway False and even when I set it to true it just reverts the next day. It also had the Gala Quest for her on the to do list even tho I didn't ask her or go with her. I did manage to turn that off but I suspect that its still on somewhere else causing her to not appear anymore. I never got the argument to happen and she isn't at home.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Actually after the Gala event the same thing happens to me after I go on a date with her. It says in the save Ginger hallway False and even when I set it to true it just reverts the next day. It also had the Gala Quest for her on the to do list even tho I didn't ask her or go with her. I did manage to turn that off but I suspect that its still on somewhere else causing her to not appear anymore. I never got the argument to happen and she isn't at home.
Is weird, may be I miss something... can you try with this save file? this will put you right before Jessie tells you to meet her later that night

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
Is weird, may be I miss something... can you try with this save file? this will put you right before Jessie tells you to meet her later that night
Well it worked for a bit but then 2 dates later (+sex) and she is a no show again. It doesn't seem to show the Gala on the to do list but she is gone from the hallway. I can still go on dates by phone but sometimes its just 1 action instead of three on the date no matter where we go.

I should add I did Chloe's+Sophie's route again so it might be that route?

Kai40

Mar 26, 2023
View attachment 2323807

Overview:
The game is an Adult DateSim/Game made with Ren'Py. It follows the story of “Andy,” a young student who has to make the best of a family crisis.
Having to move in with his grandmother while his parents sort things out, in the city, he will be reunited with friendly faces and meet new people, some of whom will be friends, and others not so much.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2020-07-20
Developer: El Ciclo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.091
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/PC: MEGA - GDrive -
Mac: MEGA - GDrive -
Android: MEGA - GDrive -
Linux: MEGA - GDrive -

View attachment 519166 View attachment 519167 View attachment 1189586 View attachment 1189587 View attachment 1822471 View attachment 1822473 View attachment 1822474 View attachment 1822475 View attachment 1822476 View attachment 1822477 View attachment 1822478
How to go to the back of the school

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well it worked for a bit but then 2 dates later (+sex) and she is a no show again. It doesn't seem to show the Gala on the to do list but she is gone from the hallway. I can still go on dates by phone but sometimes its just 1 action instead of three on the date no matter where we go.

I should add I did Chloe's+Sophie's route again so it might be that route?
If you are doing the gala event with Ginger, there is a point in which she will be grounded and you have to go to her house. Can you send me a screen shoot from the "To-Do" list please? :)

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
If you are doing the gala event with Ginger, there is a point in which she will be grounded and you have to go to her house. Can you send me a screen shoot from the "To-Do" list please? :)
No I didn't go with Ginger. Huh it showed up again I think it showed up after I had a date with her, or I forgot to check.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Can I start a new play-thru without the game remembering who I took to the gala? If not, what file(s) do I need to change or delete? Is there any special order that I should use when selecting a girl to take to the gala?

May 30, 2020
im sorry but the gameplay is just terrible. pls add:
time forward
be more specific on hints
highlight names of buildings on map
create an internal map for building like school to quickly navigate
highlight who is where

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes