3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No I didn't go with Ginger. Huh it showed up again I think it showed up after I had a date with her, or I forgot to check.

Mmm is weird, let me check the code... every change of day, the system reset the location of the characters unless there is something ther player has to do. Let me check the code to see what could be happening here

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can I start a new play-thru without the game remembering who I took to the gala? If not, what file(s) do I need to change or delete? Is there any special order that I should use when selecting a girl to take to the gala?
Let me send you a small patch to fix this... and regarding the order, I would suggest, Chloe, Sophie and Ginger at the end

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
im sorry but the gameplay is just terrible. pls add:
time forward
be more specific on hints
highlight names of buildings on map
create an internal map for building like school to quickly navigate
highlight who is where
Well, most of the players enjoy the game as it is, the hits are way too specific, and we add more every update. Remember that is a game, it should have some challenge on it, otherwise it would be a Visual Novel in which you just have to skip dialogs to go to the scenes. Most of the game dont highlight who is where because the location of the characters changes depending on the story.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Hello!
To trigger this event, you will need to complete the 0.08 and keep all of the dish or part of it to trigger this event. If you gave all the fish to Emma, the scene won't trigger, and you will have to play the previous update again.

If you share keep all of it, just go home after getting it, if you share it the Emma, you need to go back to the coffee shop next day after getting it.
hey give me a save with that already finish cause after i check with all the saves i have none i have after the fishing trip that keep fish i already gave it away, 2 thx to the latest update now i cant even fishing at 2:00 anymore after going back to replay it just for the damn fish our retarded mc keep yelling about fishing at night is too dangerous even when the note is telling me to fish at 2:00 about the most challenging in this game is how to get pass your abundances of bugs and glitches.

Last edited:

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I cant buy the rave outfit for some reason it doesnt appear in the clothing store, I also cant text darkness with the info I gathered.

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021
There is one in the last update, you need to finish the principal’s event and keep part or all of the fish when Emma asks
Just finished everything as I restarted from scratch. Thank you for skip the mini-games. If you got to restart everything it's time saver. Got the Ms. Principal scenario before the Gala. After finishing the gala, it asked me to go to school even though I got the scene lol. Hoping for more Ms. Principal ^.^

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Let me send you a small patch to fix this... and regarding the order, I would suggest, Chloe, Sophie and Ginger at the end
Were you going to send this to me via PM or post it on the first post of the thread?
Very respectfully,
fleetp

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes