3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I cant buy the rave outfit for some reason it doesnt appear in the clothing store, I also cant text darkness with the info I gathered.
That's weird... May be you skipped a step (but I cant imagine which) did you talk to Chloe? and Brad?

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
That's weird... May be you skipped a step (but I cant imagine which) did you talk to Chloe? and Brad?
yes, I talked to both but i think I know what may have been the problem. I talked to most people before going to the occult club and talking to her and now I also cant message her. that may be the problem I may have sequence broke by accident since by the point I talked to her I already had all info

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021
Can't find Ginger to invite her too Gala's event
Same thing happened to me. Soon as I finished dating both Ginger & Frida, unlocked the sequence introducing new character
Elizabeth that causes jealously from Ginger and Frida. After making up with Ginger than you can meet her again. You can't Frida date again after this sequence. Until future updates maybe?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Same thing happened to me. Soon as I finished dating both Ginger & Frida, unlocked the sequence introducing new character
Elizabeth that causes jealously from Ginger and Frida. After making up with Ginger than you can meet her again. You can't Frida date again after this sequence. Until future updates maybe?
Yeah, this is intended...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But thats temporaly, in a future update they'll make up.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Game shows continue to date Frida after breakup (7 for each is mental btw)
Texting Frida at any time warps you to her room in school
Game shows continue to go to school, after finishing night with Felicia and I believe talking with her in and out of room?
Game also had one other "to do" but I deleted it for space.

All on Android, all scenes unlocked but some showed with darker borders or pictures? No locks and could be opened however.

At least, I assume thats all content done, unless any new squares are added or anything is added to the end placeholder one

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
1683715346146.png
How do yo unlock these scenes?
Girl with black and white hair is still locked for me too, and it says go to Gala event with ginger even though I have already gone with Chloe. What should I do?
Jessie's second scene is still locked and I am getting no more hints.

Mike 626

Jun 15, 2017
Principal quest with fish and present has repeated after breaking into school the second time for the dagger, cannot pick up item from the mall

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 2610063
How do yo unlock these scenes?
Girl with black and white hair is still locked for me too, and it says go to Gala event with ginger even though I have already gone with Chloe. What should I do?
Jessie's second scene is still locked and I am getting no more hints.
The first one is while doing the Gala event for Ginger, the second is after the gala event with Ginger, the teacher will call you to her office. But you need to finish the gala event with Ginger

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Principal quest with fish and present has repeated after breaking into school the second time for the dagger, cannot pick up item from the mall
This could be a bug... at what point this happened? you were breaking in for the dagger?

Mike 626

Jun 15, 2017
This could be a bug... at what point this happened? you were breaking in for the dagger?
I had invited ginger to gala and had to break into the school for the answers, thereafter the principal called me in and showed me the footage and i got her two quests for the fish and collecting the package, i had completed those quests and got those scenes, later on when i did the quest for darkness to steal the dagger i completed that quest and then the next day i was called in and shown the footage then those two quests for the principal repeated and the one for the fish could be done again but if you go to collect the package you can only make small talk

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I had invited ginger to gala and had to break into the school for the answers, thereafter the principal called me in and showed me the footage and i got her two quests for the fish and collecting the package, i had completed those quests and got those scenes, later on when i did the quest for darkness to steal the dagger i completed that quest and then the next day i was called in and shown the footage then those two quests for the principal repeated and the one for the fish could be done again but if you go to collect the package you can only make small talk
Oh I see, we mess up there, we didnt consider that order... let me fix it for the next update... and see if I can create a small patch for you... you said you already made both the Ritual and Gala event right?

Mike 626

Jun 15, 2017
Oh I see, we mess up there, we didnt consider that order... let me fix it for the next update... and see if I can create a small patch for you... you said you already made both the Ritual and Gala event right?
Don't stress dude i'll play it again after the next update anyway, ive made a lot of save files XD

Also i just went back to confirm something it duplicates the other quests as well like finding a job so im not sure if because that one duplicates that it makes it so you follow the entire path again so the quests for talking to each person about a job such as Amy etc as well as the fish scene with chloe

hardonhenry69420

Apr 8, 2020
I think something corrupted my save. Tried to play the game from the beginning and now I can't booty call Sophie regularly, but when I need to booty call her to get the panties she shows up but it plays her first scene with the blowjob and I'm stuck in a loop of opening the window for her, the scene and going to the next day at 12pm. Does anybody know which folder/files I should delete to get a clean reinstall?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I think something corrupted my save. Tried to play the game from the beginning and now I can't booty call Sophie regularly, but when I need to booty call her to get the panties she shows up but it plays her first scene with the blowjob and I'm stuck in a loop of opening the window for her, the scene and going to the next day at 12pm. Does anybody know which folder/files I should delete to get a clean reinstall?
I have the same question. Which folder/files do I delete to get a clean reinstall?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This save will put you right before the Gala event starts! :)

Depend where are you playing:

Windows:
%APPDATA%/RenPy/highschooldays

Mac:
~/Library/RenPy/highschooldays

Linux:
~/.renpy/highschooldays

But for android there isnt since its save inside the game :(

hardonhenry69420

Apr 8, 2020

Windows:
%APPDATA%/RenPy/highschooldays

Mac:
~/Library/RenPy/highschooldays

Linux:
~/.renpy/highschooldays

But for android there isnt since its save inside the game :(
Thanks man! You're a g

Reactions: RichyCapy

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

It took me some time to find the location as my save files for renpy games were in different sub-folders, but I was able to load the save file. Thank you.

Reactions: RichyCapy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes