3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
releasejpg.jpg
Bug-fix release 0.092 is out!

Hello, folks!

Some players have been having the issue of finding Ginger once you reload the game for the Gala event. She is a slippery little girl, isn’t she?

So, we re-coded that whole area since. Since if the player don’t have some criteria, she won’t appear, so we made it simpler.

This release has NO NEW CONTENT, is just a bug-fix release, so if you had any trouble, please download this release which might fix the problem. And while we were at it, we fixed some minor bugs too.

If you didn't have any problems, then just wait for the next version update which will include all of these fixes.

Thanks and enjoy!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-0.092
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone give me a save version of all the scenes?
why you dont' just play it buddy....BUHHH!!!!
anyway my last one released was for v0.070....

mhhh time to make a new one!!!!!

here is the 100% save for:
[El Ciclo] High School Days v0.091-pc
unzip in
\game\saves

plus some extra slot backup from older version + Gala Party with 3 girls
Snap1.jpg
persistent must go here to work
C:\Users\"yournamehere"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HighSchoolDays

have fun! salut!!!

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
potentially this is a very good, may be even an excellent game. However the programmatic side of its execution is very poor. I had to start from scratch at the advanced stages four or five times already just to overcome some silly bugs. And now the "Go to school" event is still not being triggered in version0.092 and i simply don't have the heart to go through all of the old gameplay again for the 6th time to fix it! I give up. A pity.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
thank you, nothing happens when I click on it. have tried that already. what should I be wearing for our first date?
If nothing happens when you click on the house, it might mean you didn't complete the quest to get her address (I think it involves getting some women's panties for the jerky guy at the school). If you did complete the quest the game should have shown you where her house is. If the game didn't show you, then I suspect it's a bug in the program.
What you wear depends on where you take her. If to the beach (Saturday or Sunday noon), then wear a swim-suit. If you are going to the dance club or carnival (Friday night or Saturday night), wear the 'dress up' outfit (white shirt, vest, dark slacks) that you bought in the clothing store at the mall.

I've encountered more than one bug playing this, and am strongly tempted to set it aside until a walk-thru is written. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: hdm317

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If nothing happens when you click on the house, it might mean you didn't complete the quest to get her address (I think it involves getting some women's panties for the jerky guy at the school). If you did complete the quest the game should have shown you where her house is. If the game didn't show you, then I suspect it's a bug in the program.
What you wear depends on where you take her. If to the beach (Saturday or Sunday noon), then wear a swim-suit. If you are going to the dance club or carnival (Friday night or Saturday night), wear the 'dress up' outfit (white shirt, vest, dark slacks) that you bought in the clothing store at the mall.

I've encountered more than one bug playing this, and am strongly tempted to set it aside until a walk-thru is written. :(
Yeah! You need to ask Willy, he will tell you where the house is buy he will ask for something in exchange, you CANT skip this since is part of the game story

Reactions: amsousa95
Oct 1, 2020
Who all can I invite to the Gala and how do I invite them? I got the Chloe run but Ginger isn't spawning and I don't know anyone else.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Who all can I invite to the Gala and how do I invite them? I got the Chloe run but Ginger isn't spawning and I don't know anyone else.
Have you taken Chloe to the gala? If you have, you might remember a scene with Sophie where she asked you to take her to the gala.
After finishing the gala with Chloe, replay the game from the screen where you were advised to save. Once again ask Chloe to the gala, but this time when Sophie asks you to take her, tell Sophie 'Yes".
After taking Sophie and finishing the gala reload the save. Then you can ask Ginger. I assume you completed the quest to get Ginger's address. If she's not at school you might be able to find her at her house.
Note that at least one player has not been able to access Ginger's house.

Oct 1, 2020
Have you taken Chloe to the gala? If you have, you might remember a scene with Sophie where she asked you to take her to the gala.
After finishing the gala with Chloe, replay the game from the screen where you were advised to save. Once again ask Chloe to the gala, but this time when Sophie asks you to take her, tell Sophie 'Yes".
After taking Sophie and finishing the gala reload the save. Then you can ask Ginger. I assume you completed the quest to get Ginger's address. If she's not at school you might be able to find her at her house.
Note that at least one player has not been able to access Ginger's house.
Add me to this as well because outside of the date, Ginger is not spawning anywhere.

Gjou56

May 30, 2023
I dont understand, I never got that Ginger quest to get her adresse bu they ask me to date her but i cant and when I talk to willy he say he has something and my mind and i answer that i dont want to get involved, now i have to go to gala with ginger but the gala isnt happening

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes