3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
None of the windows download links work.
I recommend that you wait for version 0.10 to be released here at f95.
I just read the following at the game's discord site (note: this refers to the uncensored version at patreon:

"Version 0.10 is out!
So, where do we start? This was a complicated release, to put in simple words, but we managed to pull through. First of all, this release will solve several bugs found in Ginger's story for new players. Since she was the first girl we were able to date, her code was giving us some compatibility issues with the rest of the story. Another major problem was that the Gala event was triggering way before it should have, and the “to-do” list was telling us to date her even before the MC met her. Luckily (and hopefully), all of her bugs were fixed, and new players shouldn’t have these problems anymore. If you have them, once you install this new update, the story will reset, so you can continue with the chronologically correct order."

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Xcxkoa.jpg
Version 0.10 is out!
So, where do we start? This was a complicated release, to put in simple words, but we managed to pull through.

First of all, this release will solve several bugs found in Ginger's story for new players. Since she was the first girl we were able to date, her code was giving us some compatibility issues with the rest of the story. Another major problem was that the Gala event was triggering way before it should have, and the “to-do” list was telling us to date her even before the MC met her.

Luckily (and hopefully), all of her bugs were fixed, and new players shouldn’t have these problems anymore. If you have them, once you install this new update, the story will reset, so you can continue with the chronologically correct order.

Now, moving on to the new stuff! This update will continue with one of the stories from the last update. Just wait a few days after finishing everything from the 0.09 update and then go to school; an event should trigger after you walk in.

We are introducing a new character that will pop up after you have gone on a date!

We also are setting the path for a long-requested action scene between the MC and undisclosed characters... That's right, plural!

We are already working on the 0.11 and 0.12 updates, so the next update should be ready way sooner than the time it took us to release this update.

We are thankful for everyone who has played the game and kept following every update we have done. And also, we would like to thank all of our Patreons who keep supporting the development of this project.

Happy clicking!! =^.^=

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 2729367
Version 0.10 is out!
So, where do we start? This was a complicated release, to put in simple words, but we managed to pull through.

First of all, this release will solve several bugs found in Ginger's story for new players. Since she was the first girl we were able to date, her code was giving us some compatibility issues with the rest of the story. Another major problem was that the Gala event was triggering way before it should have, and the “to-do” list was telling us to date her even before the MC met her.

Luckily (and hopefully), all of her bugs were fixed, and new players shouldn’t have these problems anymore. If you have them, once you install this new update, the story will reset, so you can continue with the chronologically correct order.

Now, moving on to the new stuff! This update will continue with one of the stories from the last update. Just wait a few days after finishing everything from the 0.09 update and then go to school; an event should trigger after you walk in.

We are introducing a new character that will pop up after you have gone on a date!

We also are setting the path for a long-requested action scene between the MC and undisclosed characters... That's right, plural!

We are already working on the 0.11 and 0.12 updates, so the next update should be ready way sooner than the time it took us to release this update.

We are thankful for everyone who has played the game and kept following every update we have done. And also, we would like to thank all of our Patreons who keep supporting the development of this project.

Happy clicking!! =^.^=
Tried to talk to Willy and he's not telling me where Jessica lives. Either it's glitched or he's just not talking(must be related to Johnny Tightlips lol).

Reactions: joinchi

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Tried to talk to Willy and he's not telling me where Jessica lives. Either it's glitched or he's just not talking(must be related to Johnny Tightlips lol).

How to change MC name?

Derp89X

Feb 22, 2021

How to change MC name?
Nope just can't progress to get to the new Jessica scene. May have to restart the entire thing. Good thing it doesn't take that long to get back where I was but I'll try older saves first.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Downloaded newest version of High School Days.

My only Quest right now is to go on a night date with Ginger and have sex.
I went on multiple night dates with her and they all end with sex in her room/house. Still, nothing happens. The quest log doesn't update, any interactions with her (school or phone) doesnt change anything.

Any help,guys?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Love the beginning, love the game and especially the artwork. No mention of Chloe in any of the change logs. Is she still untouchable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

I went on multiple night dates with her and they all end with sex in her room/house. Still, nothing happens. The quest log doesn't update, any interactions with her (school or phone) doesnt change anything.

Any help,guys?
Thanks for this mention... We found a bug! are you playing on a PC, Mac, Android?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.101 bug

1) In the version before was this aso that Felicia talked to you a second time to make friends/club activity. - logic bug - old bug, You must go there without you have not anymore to wait some days.

2) Ashley when you try to talk to her again after a time you get the information again that - she likes cats and this is aso writing again as info in the address book. These bug was aso in the version before. - old bug

3) Do the Darkness Ritual Event - bug? (have it immediately after the rave) - in the old version I talked with her in the school and get items for her before I meet her in the forest can it be that it is buged now ???

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.101
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: amsousa95

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Any help,guys?

If you are playing on a PC, Linux or Mac, please:

Save the game, close it, then open the game folder
Replace this files
Open the game and reload your saved file
Go bang Ginger, then leave the house.

If you are playing on an Android, there is no way to patch the game, you'll have to wait for us to upload the game again, it should be done by later today

Reactions: amsousa95

Thipp

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your game but how you do to have the Jessie adress ? Willy say nothing.

Thanks a lot

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
hmm didnt try it yet but i get very strong sumertime saga vibes!?? or am i wrong!?
That has been mentioned a few times before I believe, yes.

The story setting and characters are reasonably different though. But I will admit the game play style and the artwork have a similar vibe to them. At least for the last time I actually looked at Summertime Saga about 2 years ago. So no, you're not wrong. However I do think this one is worth giving a chance to. (y)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When I went joging the second time with Jessie for me it is a new bug !!! (in the old versio n no problems)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/personajes/andy/BI/[andy_torso]/[andy_bi]_[andy_side].png': could not find image. ('images/personajes/andy/BI/Base_Simple/Borracho_Left.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2204, in script call
File "game/historias.rpyc", line 13954, in script call
[Previous line repeated 11 more times]
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2532, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2605, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2532, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2605, in script call
[Previous line repeated 3 more times]
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 3040, in script call
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
[Previous line repeated 6 more times]
File "game/historias.rpyc", line 21056, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 6673, in script call
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 6731, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 6731, in script call
[Previous line repeated 8 more times]
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 7122, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 7178, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 7178, in script call
[Previous line repeated 5 more times]
File "game/historias.rpyc", line 33170, in script call
File "game/historias.rpyc", line 35163, in script
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\core.py", line 671, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\image.py", line 785, in visit
self.find_target()
File "D:\Downloads\HighSchoolDays 0.101\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/personajes/andy/BI/[andy_torso]/[andy_bi]_[andy_side].png': could not find image. ('images/personajes/andy/BI/Base_Simple/Borracho_Left.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
High School Days 0.101
Wed Jun 28 15:24:53 2023

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes