3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

lordpp2000

Mar 23, 2022
If you are playing on a PC or Mac,

Save your game and close it, then replace this files in the game folder.

Then, open your game, go to the phone, then to the user's stats, at the end, there should be a line that says "Ginger Story", that should be a 19, after going on a date with her and having sex, check that number again, it should still be 19
I think it worked cheers bro!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hi! willy dont speak to me in the mission : ask willy where jssie live. and i have a mission askin to jog again with jessie, but she is not in the beach. D:
We just uploaded a game update with this and some other small fixes... so if you please, go and download the new version :)

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
me di cuenta que hablan español asi que lo digo en español?) sigue sin funcionar lo de willy, vas y te salen las dos opciones de siempre: Whats New y Good Bye

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases.png
Bug-fix release 0.102 is out!
Thanks to all the players who have downloaded and played the game! You make all of our effort worth it.

Some players found some bugs that we immediately found and fixed, so players can enjoy our game as it should be. We created this quick fix release which fixes several small insignificant bugs and two major problems:

- After going on a date with __ at night, the scene wasn’t triggering.
- Giving Willy his payment in exchange for information, the option wasn’t available.

Please download this new version, to avoid running into any of these problems.

Once again, we thank all of our players and our Patreons for their constant support of the development of this game.

Happy clicking!! =^.^=

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 2731196
Bug-fix release 0.102 is out!
Thanks to all the players who have downloaded and played the game! You make all of our effort worth it.

Some players found some bugs that we immediately found and fixed, so players can enjoy our game as it should be. We created this quick fix release which fixes several small insignificant bugs and two major problems:

- After going on a date with __ at night, the scene wasn’t triggering.
- Giving Willy his payment in exchange for information, the option wasn’t available.

Please download this new version, to avoid running into any of these problems.

Once again, we thank all of our players and our Patreons for their constant support of the development of this game.

Happy clicking!! =^.^=
Sorry to say this but nope?) 1687990575155.png 1687990599545.png
its still uncontinuable :c
1687990691365.png
and jessi is not in the beach

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah! she wont be in the beach since she is "hidden", can you replace this file in your game folder, and try once more?
Now i can talk and all, i got the ginger pantys but when i talk to willy he say again the two same thing xd whats new and bay

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
same here, i just found this game and started a new game, i got till the handjob scene with the principal, and now the journal says all its finished(and i though that was it, but i saw in the changelog that there is more and even sex scenes, i didnt get any, only the principal and the blowjob in the bed in the prologue)
I tried it months ago, last year it seems to me and I got many more scenes and I remember that I completed all the events of the cheerleading practices, that's why I was surprised that the task book was finished, and then I made it go like 5 days without nothing happens, the worst thing about sandox is having no idea what to do and visiting all the places on the accessible map without anything happening, 30 minutes passed like this and I closed the game, I thought I would get more scenes than last year but I achieved less scenes ... something that is not working well.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The gameplay is slow but is a good game. I also see people with 0 IQ around here.
0 IQ. ??? hahaha now giving opinions about what a game in "development" is doing wrong is being stupid? I only write comments when I think they can contribute by citing specific things, I liked the game a lot when I tried it for the first time last year, that's why I express my annoyance that instead of improving, I have some problems at the beginning ... where you literally do not advance anymore, something that if you don't read the changes or review the gallery you realize that you missed almost all the content... if someone new had tried it, I assure you that if it gets stuck at this point, it will never touch the game again... And it would seem a shame because I like the concept and art.

Harase

May 26, 2023
The second one is an event that happens after you have gone to the gala with all three girls, the third is an event that is trigger 4 days after you unlock the second one
So after I finished one girl, I have to play a new game to go with another girl, right?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.102
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
This game is so buggy, I have no idea what is and isn't supposed to be part of the game.
I keep repeating the scene where Felicia tells you about the clubs every day. I've introduced myself to all the clubs, but I can't interact with them beyond that. Is doing club stuff implemented in the game or not? Will it show up if I keep playing? Or is it a bug because "introduce yourself to the clubs" is constantly on my to-do list? Is it somehow tied to her telling you to masturbate? Because I keep doing that and nothing changes.
They tell you about the nightclub at the beginning of the game, but I don't have the option to go there. Will it be unlocked later? Or is it another bug that the option to go there isn't appearing? I have no way of knowing.
I reloaded an early save to try and avoid the other bugs, and I couldn't trigger Ginger's introduction. Even though she wasn't in my contacts yet, the game was treating it like that scene had already played. I had to start a new game to be able to talk to her.
I ordered both items I needed to fix the backyard at the same time. One arrived, but not the other. Does one just take a few extra days to show up? Or is it yet another bug? Frankly, I'm not going to bother playing anymore to find out.
The devs should really iron out what they already have instead of trying to add more content. Because after less than an hour, the game already feels unplayable

Last edited:
Reactions: GrobyZockt
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes