3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
ЕСТЬ У КОГО ПРОХОЖДЕНИЕ?
Это англоязычный форум, пиши на английском.
This is an English-language forum, write in English, please .
The walkthrough is only available to sponsors on patreon. But the game has, de facto, a built-in walkthrough - a notebook with current quests and hints on them.

CptnSpaulding

Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys. Im stuck in game. Last thing i did was dating Jessica for the first time. In my notes there is only "-go to school" but nothing happends in there. Already talked to everyone.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys. Im stuck in game. Last thing i did was dating Jessica for the first time. In my notes there is only "-go to school" but nothing happends in there. Already talked to everyone.
Hi! check your gallery, and see what scene is still locked... may be this is just a bug :(

There are three events that use this "To-Do" info... and they are early in the game... like the rave :(

CptnSpaulding

Apr 28, 2019
Hi! check your gallery, and see what scene is still locked... may be this is just a bug :(

There are three events that use this "To-Do" info... and they are early in the game... like the rave :(
All scenes unlocked. Is it the end of the aktaul Version? There should be a info.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
All scenes unlocked. Is it the end of the aktaul Version? There should be a info.
Yeah, most likely.... there are a few scenes that wont unlock items of the gallery:
- Have you seen the small scene after you go on a date with Ginger, then on your way out of her house, a scene triggers?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i'm stuck in "find a place to chloe practice" can anyone help me?
Have you fully explored the house? In the hallway (where you see the door to the MC's room and also the locked room with the red light) holding your mouse pointer on the far right of that screen you should see an arrow appear. Clicking that arrow will take you to the living room, where you'll see a doorway and a closed door. Click on the closed door and check out the back yard.
P.S. Don't feel bad, I also had trouble finding the back yard.

Reactions: sxsxno

Johansenburg

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe I'm being an idiot, but I can't figure out how to take Chloe to the gala. It is Saturday at 9 pm, I have the elegant clothes, the to do list says to knock on her door at 9 pm using the elegant clothes.

But when I knock it just says she must be at work. I bought her the clothes, I got her shift covered, but I can't advance. She is indeed at work. If I continue to the next day, all of her stats drop and she's upset.

What do? I'm using version 0.102 on Android.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe I'm being an idiot, but I can't figure out how to take Chloe to the gala. It is Saturday at 9 pm, I have the elegant clothes, the to do list says to knock on her door at 9 pm using the elegant clothes.

But when I knock it just says she must be at work. I bought her the clothes, I got her shift covered, but I can't advance. She is indeed at work. If I continue to the next day, all of her stats drop and she's upset.

What do? I'm using version 0.102 on Android.
Mmm... its sound about right. are you there on a saturday or a friday... did you say anything to Sophie?

Code says:
You have to be wearing the Elegan Outfit
You have to have the date in your schedule
Saturday 9 pm

Try changin cloths and going to her room, you the MC should say something about your clothing

Last edited:

Johansenburg

Jan 6, 2018
Mmm... its sound about right. are you there on a saturday or a friday... did you say anything to Sophie?
It is Saturday night at 9 pm. If I go to sleep I wake up to a bunch of notifications about Chloe's stats going down.

I don't think I said anything about it to Sophie, but I honestly don't remember. Was I supposed to, and in what context?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes