3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
could we get a walk through or a guide of some sort
We do have a walkthrough, but is for patreons :confused:

Sorry, but we need to make some money out of the game, and we are already giving it for free here at F95...

However, we have try do be as clear as posible in what to do, inside the game, just go to the phone, then open the Notepad, there you can find a list of things you have to do. The ones mark as "Things for later" are events for future updates.

Reactions: hentai charley

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
This new update causes the usage of the computer to crash the game. For me it started happening after getting the quest to investigate the flower

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
We do have a walkthrough, but is for patreons :confused:

Sorry, but we need to make some money out of the game, and we are already giving it for free here at F95...

However, we have try do be as clear as posible in what to do, inside the game, just go to the phone, then open the Notepad, there you can find a list of things you have to do. The ones mark as "Things for later" are events for future updates.
Thank you for clarifying that at least.

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
I'm at the Chloe gala event Saturday at 9pm but when clicking on her door it says she is out. All requirements are met. Anybody have a clue what is going on?

Knock on Chloe's door, Saturday at 9pm using the elegant outfit.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm at the Chloe gala event Saturday at 9pm but when clicking on her door it says she is out. All requirements are met. Anybody have a clue what is going on?

Let me check the code, I heard another player having this same issue, few months ago, but couldn't find the error, and the player didn't tell us if he fix it.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Can you please, open the phone, then go to the User Stats, then there is a small orange bug in the bottom left, please press there.

Look for "Jessica's Story" and tell me what number it says there, it should be a 27 or a 29; scroll down and see "Currently Wearing" it should say Elegant

also, check the phone dating schedule and see if there is an date with Chloe there.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks to some players, we found a bug when the MC tries to look for information on the PC, the bug has been fixed, please download the 0.111 version. :cry:

We took the opportunity to add a note to the new girl’s profile, on how to make her visit you after you played her scene, since it wasn't clear for some players.

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Can you please, open the phone, then go to the User Stats, then there is a small orange bug in the bottom left, please press there.

Look for "Jessica's Story" and tell me what number it says there, it should be a 27 or a 29; scroll down and see "Currently Wearing" it should say Elegant

also, check the phone dating schedule and see if there is an date with Chloe there.
1692305645030.png

Not seeing what you described

1692305741873.png

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
What version of the game are you playing? you can see it on the main screen. The latest is 0.111
Ya I just noticed that. But even on the new version it won't let the scene happen 1692307209974.png

1692307209805.png

1692307263150.png
1692307293980.png

Does Chloe need the dress before the scene because I don't have a prompt to give it to her?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes