3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ya I just noticed that. But even on the new version it won't let the scene happen View attachment 2858995

View attachment 2858996

View attachment 2858997
View attachment 2858998

Does Chloe need the dress before the scene because I don't have a prompt to give it to her?
Where are you plaing?
I've done that on the previous sunday and I purchased the dress.

View attachment 2859067
Not sure what happened, but Im patching that so it forces the date... one sec

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.112
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
"New in version 0.11v
Family comes first
This update starts the Ashley's and Pamela's stories. "

who is Pamela?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ya I just noticed that. But even on the new version it won't let the scene happen View attachment 2858995

View attachment 2858996

View attachment 2858997
View attachment 2858998

Does Chloe need the dress before the scene because I don't have a prompt to give it to her?
okay, the combination requiere for this bug to happen is quite complicated but it happened to you, we just posted an update that solves this, please download the version 0.112 of the game, this will allow you to go on the date

Reactions: heater74

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Full path to unlock:
- After the rave, start going on dates with Ginger and Frida
- After 6 dates with Ginger and 6 dates with Frida (they doesnt need to end up with sex), go to school and a scene should trigger outside your classroom
- Go to Ginger's house and talk to her
- Go on a night date that ends on sex
- Go on another date that ends on sex

:)

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
well this was a surprise hit with me

even though I have no clue why I have stats in my phone

... and could use a bit more kissing. And group action. and kissing between girls in group action. but that's just me

Anyway, question: I have to talk to Phill about Ashley and her sister but I never met a Phill? I mean, I did after the fact at a rave, but I said I needed to meet him before that. Also, I have no clue where Phill or this pub actually is. That was my main question.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
well this was a surprise hit with me

even though I have no clue why I have stats in my phone

... and could use a bit more kissing. And group action. and kissing between girls in group action. but that's just me
We are working towards several threesome scenes, but we needed to lay down the fundation of the relationship with the girls.

Regarding the more Kissing... we'll add some more :D

Anyway, question: I have to talk to Phill about Ashley and her sister but I never met a Phill? I mean, I did after the fact at a rave, but I said I needed to meet him before that. Also, I have no clue where Phill or this pub actually is. That was my main question.
Mmm okay, you may have came across with a Bug (we will look in to it, thanks for the heads up)... easy way to solve this is to go on dates, talk to Frida and Ginger after the rave, then go talk to Chloe, she will suggest to take your date to several places, amoung them, the PUB where Phill is.

We have to check why did the Ashley story trigger before going on one date (where it should have trigger)

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
We are working towards several threesome scenes, but we needed to lay down the fundation of the relationship with the girls.

Regarding the more Kissing... we'll add some more :D

Mmm okay, you may have came across with a Bug (we will look in to it, thanks for the heads up)... easy way to solve this is to go on dates, talk to Frida and Ginger after the rave, then go talk to Chloe, she will suggest to take your date to several places, amoung them, the PUB where Phill is.

We have to check why did the Ashley story trigger before going on one date (where it should have trigger)
well I went in two dates according to the contact list with Ashley to the arcade, so I just need six more? Haven’t been able to figure out how else to go in dates but I’m sure I’ll manage

also, while we’re discussing people showing up before they’re supposed to, my character met some silver haired I believe woman at the mall and they talked like they knew each other despite me never seeing her before.

also also, I noticed that the first splash screen had an “o” when there should have been a “or”, so you may want to take a quick look at that and fix it just to make it all nice and neat. assuming I saw correctly

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
well I went in two dates according to the contact list with Ashley to the arcade, so I just need six more? Haven’t been able to figure out how else to go in dates but I’m sure I’ll manage
Ginger and Frida, you can start dating them right after the Rave. You will need 6 dates with each to continue with Ginger story.

With Ashley, you just need two which are the Saturday and Sunday at the arcade dates, which is part of her story, you can’t miss them if you follow the steps. After the scene with the sister is played, you can invite her to the arcades which is technically a date, but it doesn’t lead to anything... yet.

Reactions: hentai charley

battries

Apr 18, 2020
How can I load a save file that I modded with extra money. When I click yes load the file it won't load. If I can't mod my files that's fine. Really I was just being lazy about earning cash.

• Sad
Reactions: RichyCapy

Shinny31

May 30, 2020
Hello Guys, i have " An exception has occured " when i try to research online for Dickens fish, what can i do ? When i ignore, a random past event appears

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hello Guys, i have " An exception has occured " when i try to research online for Dickens fish, what can i do ? When i ignore, a random past event appears
Make sure you are using the latest version 0.112 please ☺

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How can I load a save file that I modded with extra money. When I click yes load the file it won't load. If I can't mod my files that's fine. Really I was just being lazy about earning cash.
Not sure why this happened, unless you modify something you shouldn’t. There is no protection against modifying a save file and I know few players that have done this

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes