3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Airforce450

Dec 11, 2020
TO Tell darkness about the rave. I think I talk to to everyone but cant pass in info to Darkness. What am I missing?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.102 bugs/improvement ideas (I started new)

Aso this version is so buged that it is not playable !!! (normal it should be possible to play the game version till the end this works in the version before aso not and now the same with other bugs)

At the moment the producer waste our time as players when it is for him not possible to give out a version that you can play without problems till the end. We have here aso a lot of gamebreaking bugs and the gallery looks aso that it don`t work correct.

The 0.10beta Version came out 23.6 and now with 0.102 is on 9.7 not playable so I don`t know what the most players have played before when they have till today give not out a working version !!!

1) After you made the place for cheerleading in the garden the hints are vanished. So you should give here a hint that you should be in the hallway at noon Saturday and aso Sunday (after this the hints go further).

2) Info that Ashley like cats you get as Address Info again and again. bug not fixed - for exampel I have it there now 4x times

3) Ginger Address Info is missing - bug later gamebreaking bug

4) Hint go out with Ginger double - one is enough - bug

5) I get the copy for Ginger and should text her this don`t work because the Ginger address info is missing - gamebreaking bug

6) Gallery Ginger 1 (2 I have unlocked so I don`t know if I can unlock it or not) - maybe bug

7) Chloe Gala inviting - in the hints are nothing (or vanished) - buying dress and ask Latishia (to switch work after swimming - no option) - bug

8) Jessica hints before you talk with her on the beach (to get the appointment to buy the cards) - you have here the infos for running and beach visiting what you don`t need anymore

9) Gallery - Heros Name is vanished and the name from the producer hero are here - bug (other Games ask before to give another name or the game should ask after the hero name in the persident file for playing in the Gallery)

Havent seen at the moment so I can`t say if this is working or not:
Gallery
Chloe 3&4
Ms. Felicia - not unlocked
Frida 3
Ginger 1?, 3&4
Jessica 2&3
Principal 6
Sophie 7&8
??? - not unlocked

You can look in my save and maybe look in your code why these all not work. I need no fix only a working playable version !!!

Last edited:

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
have all ready try it still not working
type notepad on your windows search and select it
copy paste the code from the file provided on this website
select file, then save as
delete the *.txt from the name of the file you're creating so that its empty
put in unlock.rpy as the name
select save as type: All Files
now that the file name and code are done put it in the game folder

that worked for me since I had a problem with my files not being recognized as .rpy

Jun 15, 2020
type notepad on your windows search and select it
copy paste the code from the file provided on this website
select file, then save as
delete the *.txt from the name of the file you're creating so that its empty
put in unlock.rpy as the name
select save as type: All Files
now that the file name and code are done put it in the game folder

that worked for me since I had a problem with my files not being recognized as .rpy
Thanks its working right now and need to save the file to the game folder

Juanito Banana

Apr 23, 2020
Please I need a full save file of 0.102 please, there's some scenes i can't get because of the bugs this game has and i really want to see the last scene of Jessica, i can't use the gallery unlocker because I play on Android and Joiplay don't runs the game at all

HeldCorrupted

Jul 17, 2023
Ok, i just made this account to list this bugs in this game v0.102:

1. Principal keeps calling even though i went to her office multiple time it still triggers

2. Gala party invitations are missing, the game says to save the game when inviting people but when i do and i try to invite for example Chloe, the options goes missing. To be specific, when i was about to ask chloe for the gala party i saved the game so i can return for the other but when i reloaded the save file the option vanishes.

Example:

Before saving:

Want to go out?
Want to go to the gala party?
Bye.

After saving:

Want to go out?
Bye.

3. Jessica's meet up at the beach around 9pm keeps triggering for me.

4. Went on a date with both Frida and Chloe yet it in the To-do list it keeps saying to date them

5. Gala party (again)
The to-do list keeps saying to invite someone at the party but the options are not showing (similar to No.#2 ) i went to the beach to meet jessica but as soon as the MC sleeps for the next day and try to invite someone, the options are not available

At the Fix-Release on v0.92 the only problem i had on that version was frida but in this version it's pretty annoying and unplayable considering i restarted for about 6 times now just to get those options to invite some but it keeps vanishing after sleeping for the next day and i had to stop because it's pissing me the hell out.

I really hope this gets fixed soon because i like the art even though willy looks like he was drawn by a 6th grader who's an anime fan.

Reactions: hentai charley

KingZ21

Jul 18, 2023
I try to finish the event after the gala party I completed all three girl but the event to go to school never got trigger

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases.png

Another release in the bag! You can now download version 0.11 from our site!

We added new content to a story already started in previous releases and started a new story with an untapped character, giving a small explanation on why she behaves as she does.

As with other releases, this launch has new areas, new mini-games, new images, and new animations.

We also took the opportunity to fix some minor bugs found by players on previous releases which didn't affect the story telling or the game play but were there, so we needed to remove them.

As mentioned in previous posts, we are going to focus our work into giving more of a back story to some of the characters already introduced but kept in the background.

We are already working on all the releases scheduled from here to the end of the year, so we have quite some work cut out for us!

We are thankful for everyone who has played the game and kept following every update we have done. And also, we would like to thank all of our Patreons who keep supporting the development of this project.

Happy clicking!! =^.^=

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes