3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can't take chole out on the date to gala, even though it says i should knock on her door at 9pm saturday with elegant outfit. I do that and nothing happens. and yes i've given her the dress and asked the other girl to cover for her. i started playing the game from the beginning on v0.112, so the bug still exists. attached my save
Before knoking on Chloe's door, please go to the phone, then to the User Stats, at the botom right there is a small bug, press on in please and tell me what number does "Jessie's Story" has

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Before knoking on Chloe's door, please go to the phone, then to the User Stats, at the botom right there is a small bug, press on in please and tell me what number does "Jessie's Story" has
1692547493418.png

Jassica's story is at 24 as shown in screenshot.
Also, chloe's location at this time is at her job in the club in case that means anything

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
There's a weird bug with me where I can't talk to chloe Sophie or latisha on Sunday at noon because I don't have a swimsuit but when I put it on then they say they're busy and I can't interact with them

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There's a weird bug with me where I can't talk to chloe Sophie or latisha on Sunday at noon because I don't have a swimsuit but when I put it on then they say they're busy and I can't interact with them
Hey! this bug has been hunting us for a while, very few players have encounter it, and we dont know why its happening... can you please help us check it?

Go outside, and before taking to the girls, in the pool, can you please open the Phone, then go to the User Stats, then in the bottom right side there is a small bug there, can you please press on it and send us a screen shot of the pop up?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Hey! this bug has been hunting us for a while, very few players have encounter it, and we dont know why its happening... can you please help us check it?

Go outside, and before taking to the girls, in the pool, can you please open the Phone, then go to the User Stats, then in the bottom right side there is a small bug there, can you please press on it and send us a screen shot of the pop up?
hey i love to know what you mean by threesomes as two guys one girl or two girls and one guy?

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.113
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Who is the girl in the gallery's left lower corner?
Pamela
To unlock her, you need:
- Go on more than 6 dates with Ginger and 6 dates with Frida
- Go to school and a scene trigger outside your classroom
- Go to Ginger's house and talk to her (You should also go to the Art club and talk to Frida)
- Go on a night date with Ginger that ends up with sex (a scene should trigger while leaving her house)
- Go on another date with Ginger that ends up with sex

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes