3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.114
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lagerboy350

Oct 15, 2022
How do you go on dates? im on the dates quests but i dont know how to go on a date. also for some reason the club wont let me into it and wont show up on the map

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how do you finish the gala event?
For Ginger: when Jessie ask about her, dont say she is "a friend"
For Chloe: Bug a beer before dancing or buy a bottle of champange (She needs to get drunk)
For Sophie: Dont fail in any of the three times dancing

miku1st

Dec 11, 2017
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie, she will ask you to meet her next day at night at the beach.
i have some bug in my save ?
i will complete quest in list but jessie doesn't ask me to meet her at night

-> You need to have completed the Rave event. (complete)
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings). (more 5 up)
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon) ( more 4 up)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i have some bug in my save ?
i will complete quest in list but jessie doesn't ask me to meet her at night

-> You need to have completed the Rave event. (complete)
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings). (more 5 up)
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon) ( more 4 up)

View attachment 2886073 View attachment 2886077 View attachment 2886079
Weird!
Try using this save, it will place you right before starting the gala, just talk to Jessie to start the event:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
any walkthrough?
Yes there is but it's for patreons, honestly you don't need it, just check the "to-do" system of your cell phone, it's very specific and tells you step by step what you have to do.

We offer the walkthrough to patreons since we need to make some money out of the game, we are already giving it away here for free at F95.

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how to get last scene of chloe?
After finishing the gala with all three girls, go to school and an event with the Principal will start, follow it.

When Emma ask what to do with the rest of the fish, either keep it all or share it with Emma, do NOT give it all away.

May 24, 2018
I think i talked to everyone about the rave, a least im able to`start it, but i cant text darkness the info about it.
Did i miss something?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Some parts in this is better than Summertime Saga other parts are not. Then again, the other game has been in dev for... many many years....

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I think i talked to everyone about the rave, a least im able to`start it, but i cant text darkness the info about it.
Did i miss something?
After you talk to Chloe, she will tell you where and when the rave is going to be, then go to your room and use the phone to text Darkness... you can only text while been in your room.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes