3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I missed Ashley at the Arcade on Sunday and now she is no where to be found. Anyone have an answer? Thanks!
You closed that story :(

You need to reload a saved game.

Once you complete her introduction story, is safe to stand her up, but during the first two dates, you can't.

Reactions: anewguymaybe

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases4.png
In this version, we are continuing with a story which started last release in which our hero kinda made a mess in Kana's and Ashley's life by poking around where he shouldn't. A harsh turn of events landed our beautiful ladies in hot water. Now it's time for our hero to step up once more and figure out how to help these ladies in distress before it's too late. That's why he was told not to get involved, right?

Also, we created and introduced a new feature that will allow the MC to hunt down some special trophies so he can remember past events while enjoying his “alone time”.

We would like to thank every single player who downloads and plays our game. Thankfully, we have been growing enough to be able to release updates even faster. We expect the next release to be done mid October with a scary theme.

We also want to thank all of our Patreons since, without them, this game wouldn't be possible. Thanks!!!

So, without further adieu... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art style is... unique! I like it, unironically.
Too many anime women, this is a nice change.
Will keep my peeper on i- wait it's 3 years old.

Reactions: RichyCapy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jan 27, 2022
i know this game gotta be longer than that, i need some help.

there's nothing in my to do list and im only like 15 minutes in.

he's my save just to show you guys

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 2939965
In this version, we are continuing with a story which started last release in which our hero kinda made a mess in Kana's and Ashley's life by poking around where he shouldn't. A harsh turn of events landed our beautiful ladies in hot water. Now it's time for our hero to step up once more and figure out how to help these ladies in distress before it's too late. That's why he was told not to get involved, right?

Also, we created and introduced a new feature that will allow the MC to hunt down some special trophies so he can remember past events while enjoying his “alone time”.

We would like to thank every single player who downloads and plays our game. Thankfully, we have been growing enough to be able to release updates even faster. We expect the next release to be done mid October with a scary theme.

We also want to thank all of our Patreons since, without them, this game wouldn't be possible. Thanks!!!

So, without further adieu... Happy clicking!!! =^.^=
Update was great. Will we get more content with Chloe anytime soon?

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
hey..May I ask why you can’t have activities with Jessica after dating?

View attachment 2940141
Yes… need to go on a date with out been too tired! If you are tired, you won’t be able to do anything! After dancing for the second time, go to the bar and drink a lot of energy drinks before ending, then go dancing for the third time

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i know this game gotta be longer than that, i need some help.

there's nothing in my to do list and im only like 15 minutes in.

he's my save just to show you guys
Check your gallery, that is the best way to know if there is something missing, see if an item of a girl is still locked and I'll tell you what to do :D

Jan 27, 2022
Check your gallery, that is the best way to know if there is something missing, see if an item of a girl is still locked and I'll tell you what to do :D
yea, where do you get anime/cat related stuff for ashley ?

ive checked the mall and all of the stores have nothing for sale.

also how do i unlock "that room" ?

im incredibly confused ngl

Jan 27, 2022
Keep talking to her, then go to classes, a scene should trigger when you come out from classes, after talking to her several times and letting some days pass by.

That's for a future update, we havent develop that part of the story :(
is my save bugged ?

ive tried it multiple times, i talked to her and went to class for like 3 in game weeks and nothing is happening still.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes