3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
First one, just any weekday morning (7:00 am) go to the bathroom

Second one, after the pool scene with Latisha or Chloe, go to Chloe room at 2:00 am any weekday

Third one, Invite her to the Gala event, but buy beer each round before dancing or buy a champagne (she need to get drunk)

Forth one, you need to go to the gala event with all three girls, then at school a scene should trigger with the Principal, during this event, you are task on finding a fish, you have to go and ask Emma for help, when she gives you what you need, share part of it or keep all of it, dont give her all of the rest.
I didn't know the bit about the beer/champagne. Is there a way to try it again, or am I screwed?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hola alguien sabe donde esta el pub, debo hablar con phill pero no encuentro el pub
Esta en medio del mapa, pero por favor, asegurate de estar jugando con la ultima version del juego (0.113) porque metimos un parche para forzar la apertura de este lugar.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I didn't know the bit about the beer/champagne. Is there a way to try it again, or am I screwed?
The game tells you to save the game before asking a girl to go to the Gala, for two reasons, first so you could load the game and go with another girl, second, because you could not unlock the scene and you may have to try again.

If you didnt save the game, you can use this save file:

It will place you right before talking to Jessica about the tickets.

Here are the instructiosn on how to import or export a save file:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The game tells you to save the game before asking a girl to go to the Gala, for two reasons, first so you could load the game and go with another girl, second, because you could not unlock the scene and you may have to try again.

If you didnt save the game, you can use this save file:

It will place you right before talking to Jessica about the tickets.

Here are the instructiosn on how to import or export a save file:
Ah, I see. Thanks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RichyCapy

godslayer555

Nov 21, 2018
I've been trying to continue Ashley's story but when I go to her dates on saturday and sunday, it just doesn't continue, no matter what I try, the sunday date stays on the schedule, also her variable is on 25 before the saturday date but then on monday after the sunday date the game states "You closed Ashley's story" which makes no sense

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I've been trying to continue Ashley's story but when I go to her dates on saturday and sunday, it just doesn't continue, no matter what I try, the sunday date stays on the schedule, also her variable is on 25 before the saturday date but then on monday after the sunday date the game states "You closed Ashley's story" which makes no sense
Does the date on sunday starts?

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Progress the story until you have rubbed oil on Jessie’s back at the Beach, to do that you need:
-> You need to have completed the Rave event.
-> Then, you need to have gone jogging with her more than 4 times (weekdays mornings).
-> After that, you need to have offered her to rub some oil on her back at least once. (weekends noon)

Once this is done, go to the Beach any weekday morning at 7:00 am and talk to Jessie, she will ask you to meet her next day at night at the beach.
I have repeated all those and don't get gala tickets offered to get gala tickets for the second time. Another bug maybe?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have repeated all those and don't get gala tickets offered to get gala tickets for the second time. Another bug maybe?
You only get the tickets offered once, after you are done with the gala with a girl, you need to reload a saved game and invite another girl

godslayer555

Nov 21, 2018
Does the date on sunday starts?
Yes, it happens normally but it stays there, I mean I can go every sunday and have a date with her, just the dialogue I think it's the same as the saturday one, but still it loops and then her variable goes to 7 and the loop stays, I have no idea what causes it, I even made 5 different saves focusing solely on her and I get the same result anyway.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yes, it happens normally but it stays there, I mean I can go every sunday and have a date with her, just the dialogue I think it's the same as the saturday one, but still it loops and then her variable goes to 7 and the loop stays, I have no idea what causes it, I even made 5 different saves focusing solely on her and I get the same result anyway.
I think we do... we just updated the game, and post it... please download it and give it a try. We recoded the complete Sunday date.

You will have to redo the Sunday date. :(

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Loving Pam and Kana. Who does not like a hot milf.

Would it be possible to have a room icon next to the map. So we can jump direct to the bedroom, or is there a way and I keep missing it.

Great game. I love playing it.

godslayer555

Nov 21, 2018
I think we do... we just updated the game, and post it... please download it and give it a try. We recoded the complete Sunday date.

You will have to redo the Sunday date. :(
Thanks, and it's not a problem at all, I like the game and the art, I would love more animations and a better UI but I would be asking way too much without being a patreon, when I get a proper income irl I'll be sure to buy one of those packages you have there ;) thanks for the game

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
The "Meet Ashley at the Arcade in the mall Sunday at 12 pm" item appears after you finish your date on saturday, and it should be removed on sunday when you talk to Ashley

But you said you went on a Sunday and she wasnt there, right?

In the morning of sunday, right after you wake up, can you show me the "Ashley's Story" var again?

Then, can you go to the mall, to the arcade un Sunday at 12:00 pm, when she was suppost to be there, and show me the "Ashley's Story" var again?

Thanks!
Hi there! I have the same problem, where can I find the "Ashley's Story" var to show you? Thanks :)

Pandolino

May 31, 2020
Alguien puede explicarme cómo iniciar el evento Gala? Ya fui con Chloe pero en las tareas me dice que vaya con Ginger y Sophie pero no sé como hacer para comprar los tickets otra vez. He ido a correr y a citas con Jessie para intentar que me venda el ticket pero no lo hace. Gracias.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Loving Pam and Kana. Who does not like a hot milf.

Would it be possible to have a room icon next to the map. So we can jump direct to the bedroom, or is there a way and I keep missing it.

Great game. I love playing it.
We tried this back when we started the game, but doing this would make the player miss on events that trigger once you are outside the house, or in the home hallway.

You need to jump trough those spaces to see if there is something there to do :/

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Alguien puede explicarme cómo iniciar el evento Gala? Ya fui con Chloe pero en las tareas me dice que vaya con Ginger y Sophie pero no sé como hacer para comprar los tickets otra vez. He ido a correr y a citas con Jessie para intentar que me venda el ticket pero no lo hace. Gracias.
Hola! el juego te aviso que tenias que guardar tu partida antes de invitar a alguien a la Gala por dos razones:
1. porque si vas con una chica y no cumples los requerimientos durante la gala, no se desbloquea la escena final.
2. para poder volver a jugar la gala pero invitando a otra chica.

Si no guardaste tu partida, puedes usar esta, al menos no tendras que iniciar desde cero el juego:

Te va a dejar justo enfrente de Jessie antes de que te pida verse mas noche para darte los boletos.

Aqui esta como usar partidas guardadas:

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes