3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Jun 20, 2021
Hy I found bug with ashley.

after saturday arcade date, we promised to meet againon sunday right.
On sunday, the exact same dialog happen as yesterday, and we promised to meet again TOMOROW ON SUNDAY, after that her likability(heart mark) decrease.
and next sunday, she is notin the arcade while the quest on to do listSTILL tell us to go to arcade to met her.

its stuck..

any fix for this?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

On sunday, the exact same dialog happen as yesterday, and we promised to meet again TOMOROW ON SUNDAY, after that her likability(heart mark) decrease.
and next sunday, she is notin the arcade while the quest on to do listSTILL tell us to go to arcade to met her.

its stuck..

any fix for this?
Make sure you play 3 times in the arcade, after the third, she will run off, that is part of the story.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
there are no third time bro..

its exactly as i said... Saturday > Sunday > *she and the list saying sunday, but shes not at arcade*
let me check the code, but on Saturday you should play twice the arcade, on Sunday you should play three times

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

its stuck..

any fix for this?
For what I can tell, the game didnt skip the day...
Before starting the date on Sunday, can you please do me a favor.

Right before talking to Ashley on sunday, open the phone, then go to the "User stats", at the bottom right of the phone, there should be a orange bug, press there and tell me what number is next to "Ashley's story", it should be a 25

Jun 20, 2021
For what I can tell, the game didnt skip the day...
Before starting the date on Sunday, can you please do me a favor.

Right before talking to Ashley on sunday, open the phone, then go to the "User stats", at the bottom right of the phone, there should be a orange bug, press there and tell me what number is next to "Ashley's story", it should be a 25
here bro

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
a few hick ups here and there from loading from a old save but still pretty good, although cant wait til Chloe's story continues

• Star-struck
Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The "Meet Ashley at the Arcade in the mall Sunday at 12 pm" item appears after you finish your date on saturday, and it should be removed on sunday when you talk to Ashley

But you said you went on a Sunday and she wasnt there, right?

In the morning of sunday, right after you wake up, can you show me the "Ashley's Story" var again?

Then, can you go to the mall, to the arcade un Sunday at 12:00 pm, when she was suppost to be there, and show me the "Ashley's Story" var again?

Thanks!

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
how do you unlock chloe animation?
First one, just any weekday morning (7:00 am) go to the bathroom

Second one, after the pool scene with Latisha or Chloe, go to Chloe room at 2:00 am any weekday

Third one, Invite her to the Gala event, but buy beer each round before dancing or buy a champagne (she need to get drunk)

Forth one, you need to go to the gala event with all three girls, then at school a scene should trigger with the Principal, during this event, you are task on finding a fish, you have to go and ask Emma for help, when she gives you what you need, share part of it or keep all of it, dont give her all of the rest.

Reactions: hentai charley

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How can I load a save file that I modded with extra money. When I click yes load the file it won't load. If I can't mod my files that's fine. Really I was just being lazy about earning cash.
yea it calls it a malicious file and even if you click yes or no will not allow it to load, wtf? it's just a renpy save! i'm guessing the dev doesn't want us to edit the saves.. not very nice.... also wtf did it change the dates on all my saves and autosaves to todays date?!? this is extremely annoying when you have multiple saves and depend on the date/time to know which is your latest save...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
yea it calls it a malicious file and even if you click yes or no will not allow it to load, wtf? it's just a renpy save! i'm guessing the dev doesn't want us to edit the saves.. not very nice.... also wtf did it change the dates on all my saves and autosaves to todays date?!? this is extremely annoying when you have multiple saves and depend on the date/time to know which is your latest save...
We haven't really implemented any kind of anti-modification mechanism to saved games. However, the Ren'Py developers are implementing security measures, since there have been cases of virus propagation through saved games (although I really don't know how).

I could even share a saved game of mine with you, and a notification will appear that it could be a malicious file.

Our variables are way too easy to detect and can be easily modifided with online services, but, very early on (2 years ago), we did tried to protect the game variables, but the players still found a way to break the protections, so we said "fuc... it, let just leave it like that", we just want to create a good game that players can enjoy, and if some players want to cheat, its okay :) ist part of the game too.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How can I load a save file that I modded with extra money. When I click yes load the file it won't load. If I can't mod my files that's fine. Really I was just being lazy about earning cash.
A simple way to make money the first week is:
Early go to work twice, then go home, text your dad and ask for money, he will give you 100, then text your mom and ask for energy, then go back to work once more.

After 5 times working for Emma, ask her about her, and when she tells you about her dream, Encourage her, that will increase the amount of money she pays you.

After a week of doing this, you will have more than enough money to start off the game, you will eventually get other jobs where you are going to make more money.

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Family comes first
You had me going there XD! I took a break from playing the game for a few updates to savor the experience even more. I accidentally mixed up Chloe with Ashley and downloaded the game as quickly as possible. It was a good update as usual, although I admit I had hoped it would be about Chloe and her friends (and maybe exploring what's inside the red light room as well as Violet, but there's no rush!) :D. Thank you for the update!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RichyCapy

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Been having fun playing- I have received the GPS Unit but not attached it to Ashley (It arrived on the weekend). I started working at the club and had a couple of dates with Ginger. But on the next Monday (Day #71), the narration now says I need more $$ and need to talk to people with jobs, including Phill & Chloe. This has happened twice now, the first time also I passed on buying the gala tickets (planned to get them later) but never got a second opportunity to buy them, but the hints said to go to the rave anyway.

I smell a bug...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Been having fun playing- I have received the GPS Unit but not attached it to Ashley (It arrived on the weekend). I started working at the club and had a couple of dates with Ginger. But on the next Monday (Day #71), the narration now says I need more $$ and need to talk to people with jobs, including Phill & Chloe. This has happened twice now, the first time also I passed on buying the gala tickets (planned to get them later) but never got a second opportunity to buy them, but the hints said to go to the rave anyway.

I smell a bug...
Mmmm it loop, because the needing more money is so you work at the Club, but you are already doing that... let me take a look at the code to see what could have happend, did you see Felicia's scene?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
We haven't really implemented any kind of anti-modification mechanism to saved games. However, the Ren'Py developers are implementing security measures, since there have been cases of virus propagation through saved games (although I really don't know how).

I could even share a saved game of mine with you, and a notification will appear that it could be a malicious file.

Our variables are way too easy to detect and can be easily modifided with online services, but, very early on (2 years ago), we did tried to protect the game variables, but the players still found a way to break the protections, so we said "fuc... it, let just leave it like that", we just want to create a good game that players can enjoy, and if some players want to cheat, its okay :) ist part of the game too.
sounds like FUD to me. like don't load a text file or you'll be infected!! that and some ppl go on steroids trying to protect something that didn't need it to begin with because it was impossible to have anything malicious in it, not blaming you but renpy makers.. tho i do bet it's probably a simple setting in renpy, one of those that is almost hidden tho it's in plain sight but in documentation they don't mention it.

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Getting error everytime I try to go browse internet. Need to buy blacklight flashlight. Anyone know if there is a fix for that bug?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
I can't take chole out on the date to gala, even though it says i should knock on her door at 9pm saturday with elegant outfit. I do that and nothing happens. and yes i've given her the dress and asked the other girl to cover for her. i started playing the game from the beginning on v0.112, so the bug still exists. attached my save

Reactions: astrophel
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes