3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

tracerisbae420

Dec 6, 2018
You need to have dated Ginger and Frida 6 times, then broke up with both, then fix things with Ginger, then go on a date at NIGHT that ends up in sex, then go on another date that ends up on sex too (this can be day or night date).
I just checked and i have dated both of them 6 times then broken up with them, patched things up with Ginger but is this time sensitive? Like i gotta do that right after breaking up with both of them?

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
I just checked and i have dated both of them 6 times then broken up with them, patched things up with Ginger but is this time sensitive? Like i gotta do that right after breaking up with both of them?

You dont break up with them as much as they break up with you due to a contrive reappearance of the ex.

BaxJones

Oct 24, 2022
Getting error codes after I take the brief case home to my room. Ignoring only rolls me back and keeps repeating the error. Any work arounds for this?

I'm on android also

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Once you patch things up, go on a NIGHT date that ends up with sex, when are you leaving her house, a scene should trigger, then go on another date with her, and Pamela's scene should be unlocked

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Getting error codes after I take the brief case home to my room. Ignoring only rolls me back and keeps repeating the error. Any work arounds for this?

I'm on android also
Can you tell me where? if you can, take a screenshot so I can see the error :( no one has mention this, but is very posible you found a bug

kogz

Jul 25, 2022
How can i send message to girls? Before rave i cant text to darkness, and how can i invite them for sex?

Aug 14, 2021
Maybe i found 2 bugs... and i think they have the same problem since i don't know so much about spanish, this one is in this specific quest, it happens when u try to leave the room to get the panties of your "Landlady" (and you can't use the ignore thing, just rollbacks automatic and the error happens again)

And the other one is when you finish the Ashley "quests" your character still stays with the panties in his head covering his face in some dialogues, like working or talking to another characters!

Just to give some ideas, i really love the MC to have hair in his parts, but you can do with some girls also, and some TANLINES, its really a lack in x-rated games. anyway, thanks for the great game you doing.

I hope u fix soon so i can finish this update early :)

Error bug.png

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe i found 2 bugs... and i think they have the same problem since i don't know so much about spanish, this one is in this specific quest, it happens when u try to leave the room to get the panties of your "Landlady" (and you can't use the ignore thing, just rollbacks automatic and the error happens again)

And the other one is when you finish the Ashley "quests" your character still stays with the panties in his head covering his face in some dialogues, like working or talking to another characters!

Just to give some ideas, i really love the MC to have hair in his parts, but you can do with some girls also, and some TANLINES, its really a lack in x-rated games. anyway, thanks for the great game you doing.

View attachment 2945402
What panties where the ones in your inventory that got moved?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Pamela
To unlock her, you need:
- Go on more than 6 dates with Ginger and 6 dates with Frida
- Go to school and a scene trigger outside your classroom
- Go to Ginger's house and talk to her (You should also go to the Art club and talk to Frida)
- Go on a night date with Ginger that ends up with sex (a scene should trigger while leaving her house)
- Go on another date with Ginger that ends up with sex
So I can't get this to trigger. I've met all the conditions, it just doesn't happen. My save is from at least 0.9 though, not sure if that is the culprit or not (I've gotten all the other scenes.)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So I can't get this to trigger. I've met all the conditions, it just doesn't happen. My save is from at least 0.9 though, not sure if that is the culprit or not (I've gotten all the other scenes.)
There shoudnt be any problems... did you break up and patch things up with Ginger? Thats should have happend after 6 and 6 dates with Ginger and Frida

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

View attachment 2945402
It has been fixed... please download the 0.121 version

Reactions: Enot1964
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes