3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a solution for the pool bug where even if you have bought the swimsuits, put either one of them on and go to pool the story doesn't progress and no matter who you talk to it starts by saying you're too busy etc. ? I think I know why it may have happened, when you first go to the pool party and you say I'm in it tells you to go buy swimsuits and that's where you're supposed to meet Jessica for the first time and you then should get the follow up of you having missed it. Instead if you are ahead of the curve and you meet Jessica first before the pool party happens it messes it up, if you buy the swimsuits without it prompting you it will stay in the to do list after you trigger the pool party since you already have them, if trigger pool party and buy after its already too late since you've already met Jessica and haven't actually missed the pool party.

*edit, added debug screenshot in case it may help

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
There shoudnt be any problems... did you break up and patch things up with Ginger? Thats should have happend after 6 and 6 dates with Ginger and Frida
Yeah, did the full thing. Dated Ginger/Frida 6+ times, had the break up event, reconciled with Ginger, taken her on 14+ dates since. Even ran through a weekend with Ginger having 3 dates (2 night, 1 day) that all ended in sex and have yet to trigger the Pamela scenes.

lavoisier028

Mar 6, 2022
Help i cant trigger ashley's quest she always runs away
Been talking to her again and again still no trigger
I cant progress rave without ashley's quest

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.121
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: astrophel

DrakeDarkHunter

Apr 26, 2018
I'm trying to get ready for the gala but for some reason I can't because randomly I got the message "Elegant clothes for women used" when I met Chloe in the club. Now even when I try to buy them again I don't get the option to give them to her.

Plus later on (when I loaded a save) I got the message again and they disappeared from my inventory.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have an old bug where you have fulfilled the requirements to take Chloe out but she isn't in her room when the time comes. I am playing the latest version of the game.
If I go to the debug screen it appears the Gala invite never happened. Also Chloe's story is at 13.

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have an old bug where you have fulfilled the requirements to take Chloe out but she isn't in her room when the time comes. I am playing the latest version of the game.
If I go to the debug screen it appears the Gala invite never happened. Also Chloe's story is at 13.
Mmm where are you playing? pc? mac? android?

kbpv123

Sep 24, 2023
You need to have dated Ginger and Frida 6 times, then broke up with both, then fix things with Ginger, then go on a date at NIGHT that ends up in sex, then go on another date that ends up on sex too (this can be day or night date).
Awesome work!
Where is Stella? I can't find her.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
PC Win 10. Would it be accounted for in a save file?
PC and Macs are way easier to replace the save file, Android is more complicated

You can try replacing your safe file with this one, this save is right before starting the gala event:

To use it, just follow the instructions here:

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes